Author Topic: Platinum palladium  (Read 30435 times)

Offline jvealaw

Re: Platinum plladium
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 09:26:13 PM »
if you are sure it is platinum, i have a buyer.  they buy platinum, gold and silver only.  they have an office in makati

Offline renantiur

Re: Platinum plladium
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 02:35:32 AM »
for those who are in the mindanao area, you just go to this davao mineral laboratory located somewhere in lanang, davao city. if you cannot locate it, ask me for more information, please pm me.  they can conduct qualitative test for metals for P 1,300.00 ( to determine what type or kind of metal is it) and P 800.00 for rocks .   to determine the purity of the metal, they conduct quantitative test. the fee is still the same. it is P 1,300.00. they can dtermine the purity or percentage of the mixture of the metals. there is just a problem as to the quantitative test for gold. they usually run out of materials for gold as to quantitative test. i dont know why.   of course, i dont make money out of this sharing of info. you can go there yourself and transact to them directly.

the problem with this laboratory is that it usually takes 3-4 days before you can get the certificate or the laboratory result.  so you have a very big problem if you have it tested quantitatively (percentage of metal or purity), because you can get back your sample after 3 days.by then, your sample will be gone. hehehe.

my practical advice is if you want a sample tested, you go to the nearest cebuana lhuiller pawnshop.   you just ask them that you want to pawn a medallion or jewelry.  and you are bringing with you a small sample to have it tested first  before you will pawn the medallion or jewelry at a later date. . they will readily accomodate you. but you will have a problem if you just approach and tell them that you want a sample tested.   they will not accomodate you if they know they cannot do business with you.

or if you want to have a ready tester for gold and platinum, there are so many available gadgets on the market now. you just have to be resourceful

Offline jonbon

Re: Platinum palladium
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 05:59:09 AM »
Sir,

just asking Ur opinion if  all don't mind it ...Wat is the meaning and different between of this...A.U 333 and A.U 33

thanks and god bless to all..

Offline renantiur

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 06:05:09 AM »
NO IDEA.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2013, 04:40:30 AM »
au 333 means literally as gold bunker

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2013, 07:48:25 AM »

Au33 and Au333 is a code for Project Au333 Group... ;)
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2013, 10:50:52 AM »
huh! talaga ha?  (really?) ;D ::)
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."

Offline renantiur

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2013, 04:37:57 PM »

you jo you sole purpose in this forum is to annoy people. and he  has not been given a stern warning or given a boot from this forum.