Author Topic: The Gifted--> Violates God's Law?  (Read 11084 times)

gerald

The Gifted--> Violates God's Law?
« on: August 03, 2011, 01:30:45 AM »
To  brad  Lousy Hunter:

Hope  you're  doing  good.

This is  in relation, with your  message  in  The Power of  Amulets.. about  those  who  practice sorcery  or any  other  thing which you claim as against the law  of  God.

So you mean to say  those  with 3rd  eye  violates  God's  Law.
So you mean to  say my wife  with Premonition  practices  evil??

That's  very unfair  for  the gifted  one my brother.
For  a dowser  who practice dowsing  and helps  resolved  a specific  problem..  Have they  done  evil thing?
Like in the case of  my wife..  an unpredictable  vision will just  appear  in her mind  seeing  a blood  ..  then  that's  a warning that there might  trouble  happened  from nearby.

Like what happened  several  years ago.. when they  went  to  Panaad  Fiest  in Bacolod together  with their  friends  and  sisters. In a minute  or two while  they're walking,, she saw  a blood  in  her vision.  Then she  told  her  friends  and sisters  not to  go on that specific place ; after  a minute  there's  a   trouble  happened on that specific  place.  A man was  hit  by a bottle of  beer  in his  head.  And this vision of  Premonition by my wife  happened  not  only  once  but many times. It  can help  you.. to stay away from trouble or danger.  So how  do you call this  thing.. is it  evil? I think this is God's  gift...my friend..

One thing more  about  spirits, when  a men dies  I think  his spirits  will go out  in his  body  and be in a temporary place  until  the judgment  day will come.

If you have watched  one episode  in SOCO- ABS CBN A  child  was  being  murdered.  And  no one  witnessed   the crime  except  that 1 person  but afraid  to tell it  to the police. Many years passed  by.. the child asked  for  help  to that person  who witness  the actual  crime  in his  dreams.  And when he  just rejected  it  or  ignored that dreams..  a child  appears  every  evening  before  his  naked  eyes  and crying  and  asking for help. The  child  appears  to him many times..  then one day  he  reported  to the police  about the  crime happened  many years  ago. he even told  whose  the responsible  criminal.  To make  the story short the crime was  solved. After all this  things happened  the child  appears again for the last  time  in his  naked  eyes  but  not  crying  anymore.. but  a smiling  spirit.  SO, how  would  you explain  this  fact?

There  are  teachings  in the Bible  which is  not  really the    complete  thought. You need  to link  it  to  another  chapter  or  another  passage  in the Bible  to  make  the whole thought  complete. So we  must be very careful..

And  I think  in Matthew(Bible),  It  was indicated  their  that Don't  judge a men  so that you will not  be judge  also.
For  the gifted  few..If they  use  their  gift  for  good  and  for the Glory of  God...  I would  say  there's no such
violation  committed my friend.

Another thing also:  How  would  you  evaluate  those  Quak Doctors(Albularyo) Who uses orracions and Latin prayers  to cure  there  patients  from any demonic, bad  elemental, & , witchcraft  attacked?  Are  they evil also?

I haven't  heard  any story that an evil  will fight  against his  fellow  evil.

Good  Day  & Godbless  my Fella  T-H here!!

Young Hunter Ge
 :) ;)

DINDO BAYAUA

Re: The Gifted--> Violates God's Law?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 02:17:28 AM »
Let them think what they want. I won't even dispute it because it is more like an indirect judgment or persecution on someone's gift. Read the 3rd, 4th, and 8th beatitude in the bible - Mt. 5:3-10.

He who thinks he is righteous enough, then let him speak and exalt himself. Who are we anyway to judge him who "exalted" himself?

Anyone who dispute this more would mean he is exalting himself. So let the righteous and exalted one speak, lambast and judge those lowly gifted ones.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:33:20 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

gerald

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 02:32:38 AM »
Let them think what they want. I won't even dispute it because it is more like an indirect judgment or persecution on someone's gift. Read the 3rd, 4th, and 8th beatitude in the bible - Mt. 5:3-10.

He who thinks he is righteous enough, then let him speak and exalt himself. Who are we anyway to judge him who "exalted" himself?

Anyone who dispute this more would mean he is exalting himself. So let the righteous and exalted one speak, lambast and judge those lowly gifted ones.

Thanks  for  the  quote  bro.

I am just  expressing  my sentiments.
And the very  sad  thing ;the one  who persecutes/judges  a   christian are  our  fellow  christians also.So  I would  say my Buddhist  friends  are far better  than those christian  brothers of  ours  who are pointing  fingers  and  accussing  their  fellows.  It's  a very sad  story. But it's  a fact.

God  Bless!!!

GE
 ;)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:36:56 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

gerald

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 04:08:16 AM »
Good  eve  Fellas:

I will share to  you  a simple  passage  in the Bible.
Taken from--->  (Matthew 5: 10-12)

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."  "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for my sake."   "Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so persecuted the prophets who were before you."

To our  Brother  Christians... we need to internalize  this passage. What  if  we have misjudge  them..?

God  Bless us all and  Peace  Bro!!

GE
 ;)

Offline AU24K

• god is great...
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 04:57:34 AM »
friends TH,,
this is one statement in the bible....
i hope will opened and lighten the minds of the readers, and members of this forum....

peace... :)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5:10-12&version=KJV

Offline thanbo

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 05:29:51 AM »
gerald bro,

calm down, its not from lowsythunters opinion , read carefully,
     its from the bible and im the one who posted it,
       you had your reason and its up to you
      what you believe and undestand

so here it is again....read carefully its from the bible

Deuteronomy 18:9-14

New International Version (NIV)

9 When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD; because of these same
testable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the LORD your God.
The Prophet
 14 The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so.

theres more if you want...

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 06:04:45 AM »
First, would any of you research what is URIM and THUMMIM, Read the Torah in its translated version and you will know that Urim and Thumim were being used by the high priest during the time of moises to ask for divine guidance. And those are Divination instrument. And since they were divination instruments, were they guilty of abomination? Better research this meticulously.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 07:10:09 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

gerald

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 06:15:51 AM »
gerald bro,

calm down, its not from lowsythunters opinion , read carefully,
     its from the bible and im the one who posted it,
      what you believe and undestand

so here it is again....read carefully its from the bible

Deuteronomy 18:9-14

New International Version (NIV)

9 When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD; because of these same
testable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the LORD your God.
The Prophet
 14 The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the LORD your God has not permitted you to do so.

theres more if you want...

Good  Eve Brad  Thanbou!!
May Peace  with us  always.

I know  that thing my friend.
I have my Bible  with me all the time.
When I travel, I carry  my Bible.
But  you just  interpret that passage  in a very literal  way.

So you mean to say  those  who were  born with 3rd  and 4th eye, and with premonition  gift were  born  evil?
So you mean to say, people  were  treated  un-equal?
It's soo  sad  for the gifted  few.. if they were  born to be evil.
And  which is the so called justice on it.

So you mean to  say..  God is not  fair  because  They were  destined to be evil, and you were  destined to be good?
And how do you  judge  those person  who memorized  the  holy Book-Bible  from pages to pages...  but  have no  heart  for the poor?

And  how do you evaluate  those  gifted  fews.. who  helped  poor  people  in their  very simple  way. How  do you  evaluate  a person who were gifted  with  4th eye..  but  value  the soo   called  **Charity Thing**?

And how do you  judge  a rich person.. who went to church.. and  follow what  their  Pastors or religious  leaders told  to them  but  had no heart for the pooreest  of  the poor?

Who do you  think are the evil homo  sapien??

;) ;)

Offline thanbo

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 07:01:50 AM »

gerald bro,

as ive said...again...
      what you believe and undestand,
      its your descision...and its better you shared to us on how you interpret
    on that passage,,,

gerald

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 07:02:54 AM »
Good  eve Fellas.
We are all peacemakers. Do you agree with me THanbo?
We love  Peace because we are children of  God.

Why we are  hereis  to discussed something, and have  an exchnage of ideas.
I will respect  yours, then I hope you will respect  mine too.

THis  is  an actual thing  happened in our  place.
A Pastor  in Toboso  suffer  from a skin  diseased. He   went to  a doctor  for that sickness  but the doctor  didn't  cure  it.  He even pray it.. as what  our  other christian  friend called  it as pray-over  or healing. But  He ,  a Pastor  fail to cure himself for the said  sickness.One day, as he is so  desperate  about what  happened  to him.. done  the soo called  desperated  move as what  other  people claims it.  He went to a Quak Doctor(Albularyo). ImaGINe a Pastor  went to  a QD   in order to save himself  but that is  his  very desperate  move.  THen The  QD determine what's  that sickness  all about. His findings  is no ordinary sickness. Its'    Bad  Elemental  Attack.  THen the QD perfor the soo called  Orracion to cure the patient. To make it short.. the Pastor  was cure. THen the Pastor  was  very much happy. And  the Pastor  told to the QD,  you are  from God.  You're  orracions  is  really  from God.

In this  case..  it's  very  misleading if  we will  say again  an Evil cures  a sickness  of  a Godly  Person.  How  Good really  an evil was.. if  that would  be  our thinking...

PEACE  BROTHERS!!

God  Bless..

GE ;)

gerald

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 07:15:56 AM »

gerald bro,

as ive said...again...
      what you believe and undestand,
      its your descision...and its better you shared to us on how you interpret
    on that passage,,,

I have no Authority to interpret that passage for  this  moment.
The  right  person  who can answer  that is  our Higher Authority-- our  well versed  Catholic  Defender. If  I can only  contact immediately  my Idol Catholic  Defender in Cebu, Brother  Socarates  "Soc"  Fernandez   A former Mayor  in  One of  the Provinces in  Cebu.. then I  will
contact him  right now.

All  I  can say is that: Follow  what Jagad  Guru--  A Hindu  Preacher  told  us.  If  you are really  a religious  person .. respect  the  rights and  free will of others  regardless of their  religious involvement and sect.

GOD BLESS
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 10:35:45 AM by admin »

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 07:37:40 AM »
For those who thinks that we violated God's law for having the gift, then you better not ask me again questions/assistance or dowse on your sites (there are quite a number), I prefer that you better not send email anymore for I do not want to go against your beliefs that we are violating God's law, and I do not want to pull you on our lowly side either. So on my part, I will now choose only those worthy of replying with. Better yet, please delete my email add on your email and better take my name off your fb account and better delete my cp number on your directory because you have no business to talk with us "violators".

Maybe I am not worthy for the blessed you or your sacred site either.

I really should have listened to my mentor's advice, to always know which side is worthy of assisting,... but I didn't..., because I thought all men are worthy of sharing the gift. I was wrong. Now, I understood and knew better. Another hard lesson learned.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:05:30 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline ghost

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 08:13:20 AM »
Don't use the faith in questioning gifted one's. Don't use the Holy Bible in twisting the truth for the Holy Bible is the truth. If you read and interpret the Bible literally, then your wrong. The Bible itself is full of mysteries, if you know how to decipher it. When end is near, even the devil will hold and preach with the Bible in deception. Know first your faith before questioning gifted one's.

gerald

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 06:27:52 PM »

You're right Bro. Ghost.  Bible is full of  mystery.

If we literary interpret  that passage  in Deuteronomy Than even messengers  from God are guilty of abomination.

To THanbo and Lousythunter--->   How  do you evaluate  Nostra Damus  who can predicts  the future  and even  prophesied  the  day of his death, --> another  Homo sapien  is guilty of doing  evil things  in th eperson of  Nostra Damus?  How  about  The  Phil.  Nostra Damus  the late  Jojo  Acuin  who can  predict the phemonena to happen  and in this connection  he even told  us  that we should  pray to our  almighty that those  he have visioned to happened  in the future  like  floods, eruptions, etc..  will never  happen? 

And  most  of  all   The Messenger  of  God  John the  Baptist  who foretold  and predicted
the coming of  Jesus  Christ..he predicted  an event which  will  come in the future.SO you mean to say...  JOhn is guilty of  abomination.

That  passage  in deutoronomy  must  be a case to case  basis  and never  interpret it  literally.

I do agree  that those  who practice  witchcraft  violates  the law  of  God. No doubt.  But  those Quak Doctors  who fought   against  those  person who  practrice  witchcraft and  evil practice ..How do you consider  them?I think  it's very   crystal clear  to  us  now. Common  Sense  my friend.

Then  those  who have  gift  like  3rd  and 4th eye  and even  predict  the future.  I do believe  they are from God. You will know  them from their  deeds  my friend.Just  evaluate  how  Jojo  Acuin  made  an advices  to us  upon seeing  some  bad phenomena  that will happened  to the future  in his  vision. After  predicted some  bad  and terrible  events  to happen.. he  even told  us  and all of  us  to  pray  to  our  Supreme  Creator  that  those  things will not happened  in the future.

I am  sure  that  Satan also.. have  its  gifted fews. THey have  their abilities also.And they are  the decievers.. they even falsify the truth. And  beware  of them. And some of  them.. dressed  with all whites. Pretending  to be good  and perfect..  but  inside  the color  of their  heart  is as black as a charcoal.And most  of  them are judgemental.

About  mediums and those  who communicate  spirits  and those  who  even  practice  dowsing.

I think  those persons not  just  only  a medium   who  communicates  evil  spirits  or  even satan
for  their  satanic  rituals  or  cult  is  guilty  of  abomination  before the eyes of  God.

But  a person  who practice  dowsing  or  a medium  who communicates  a spirits..  a spirit  of  a person  who was killed  by  an unknown  criminal.. in order to  solve  a certain  crime  is not  guilty  of abomination. Do you  agree with me?  Did  you read a news in the internet   or  in a specific  website  that a certain  crime was  resolved  because  of  dowsing  thing?

SO in this  case my friend::
Who's  the evil  one?-->  My answer  of  course  the criminal  who committed  the crime.
Who's  the gifted one from God--> Again  it's  crystal  clear  to us  that without  the  dowsers  and the  mediums  this  crime will remain  forgotten.

God  Bless,

GE
 ;) ;) ;)

gerald

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 09:03:38 PM »
                 Responsible Dowsing is Endorsed by Religious Leaders

by:  © Susan Collins

As a professional dowser I have met people who are afraid of becoming involved with dowsing because they don't want to be in conflict with their Christian or other religious belief systems. I am convinced that responsible dowsing practices fit comfortably within all religious traditions, and in this article have brought together quotes from a variety of sources to support this view. As Matthew 7:7 says, "Ask and it shall be given you; seek, and you will find; knock and it shall be opened unto you:"1

In some ways, individuals who fear that dowsers are controlled by evil entities are like people who fear fire because it can cause destruction. Just as controlled fire is a beneficial tool in the proper hands, so dowsing can be a benefit to humanity when done correctly. It is of utmost importance that dowsers be properly trained, and that is why organizations such as the Canadian Society of Dowsers are so important: they offer a forum in which responsible practices can be developed and taught.

Religious Leaders Support Dowsing
From the 17th century on, many priests wrote about the use of dowsing for healing and helping purposes. These include: Jesuit Father Kircher, Jacques Le Royer and Abbé de Vallemont. Abbé Alexis Mermet, a country priest, wrote the Principles and Practice of Radiesthesia in 1935. In Quebec in the 1960's, a catholic bishop, Edouard Jetté, was a well-known dowser and wrote a book titled Au Seuil du Subconscient.

The Vatican endorsed dowsing in a letter written in May 1935 by Mgr Eugene Tisserand, Prefect of the Vatican Library, to Monsieur Delattre, Secretary General of the Society 'Amis de la Radiesthesie'. [In 1929, priest Alexis Bouly gave the name of "Radiesthesia" to describe dowsing phenomena, from the Latin "radius" (rays) and the Greek "aisthęsis" (feeling).] He wrote: "I was required to attend an audience of the Sovereign Pontiff for the purpose of explaining to Him personally the nature of the researches to which the members of your Association are dedicated, and to tell His Holiness of your wish to have for the officers of your Association, and for its activities, the Apostolic Blessing. The Holy Father was touched by the sentiments expressed in your letter, and has charged me to communicate to you His Paternal Blessing."2

The Vatican also used dowsing when the engineer Czepl, a leading Austrian dowser, was invited to assist, as a dowser, in planning a restoration of the Cathedral of St. Peter. 3

Many other religious leaders have used dowsing to benefit humanity. "I have met doctors, pastors, missionaries, and even evangelists who use the rod or pendulum and believe they have received this gift from God." Dr. Kurt Koch.4

What the Bible Says About Dowsing
The word "dowsing' does not appear in the Bible, which is not surprising since it is a modern word. Sometimes dowsing is referred to as divining because of the belief that the answers obtained are of divine origin. What the Bible talks about extensively, is the use of the "rod of God" to find water, feed people and measure things.

In Exodus 3, When Moses communicates directly with God for the first time through the burning bush, Moses is afraid his people won't believe that God has asked him to lead them out of Egypt. God says to him in Exodus 4:17 "And thou shalt take this rod in thy hand, wherewith thou shalt do signs." Reassured that God would show himself through the tool he had been given, "…Moses took the rod of God in his hand." (Exodus 4:20)

Dowsing, or something like it, is described in Exodus 15: 24-25. "And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink? And he cried unto the Lord; and the Lord shewed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet." Exodus 17:5-6 goes on to describe how Moses found water when his followers were thirsty: "And the Lord said unto Moses, Go on before the people, and take with thee the elders of Israel; and thy rod, wherewith thou smotest the river, take in thine hand and go. Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel."

In Numbers 17 God sets up an event to show through the blossoming of Aaron's rod, that he has been chosen as the principle priest. "And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel and take of every one of them a rod, according to the house of their father's … And it shall come to pass that the man's rod, whom I shall choose, shall blossom …" This passage underscores the use of the rod by the priesthood as a means of divine communication.

Following are other passages from the Bible that refer to the rod as an instrument of God:

Psalm 23:4 "Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

Ezekiel 20:37 "And I will cause you to pass under the rod and I will bring you under the bond of the covenant"

Jeremiah 1:11-12 "Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten over my word to perform it."

Micah 7:14 "Feed thy people with thy rod."

Hebrews 9:4 "… the arc of the covenant … wherein was … Aaron's rod that budded and the tables of the covenant."

Revelations 11:1 "And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein."

The Bible also includes passages that have been subject to controversial interpretations.

In Deuteronomy 18, Moses tells his people to follow the teachings of the priests (the Levites), and cautions them not to follow practices that are not inspired by God. "When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you any that … useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord." Moses goes on to reassure his people that God has told him that he "will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto him all that I shall command him."

Deuteronomy 18 is a difficult chapter for people not sure whether or not dowsing is sanctioned in the Scriptures. I believe this chapter's message is that dowsing should only be used responsibly in communication with the best and highest good, and should not be used for personal gain or evil purposes. This chapter also tells us that ordinary people can speak God's word. As Rudolph Steiner said in 1911: "As people become clairvoyant, they must also become able to distinguish between the particular types of supersensible being and occurrences they perceive." 5

Hosea 4:12 "My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God". This verse underscores the necessity of working under God's direction and not for personal gain.

What Leading Dowsers Say About Responsible Practices
Responsible dowsers always seek to work with and for the best and highest good as appropriate in a way consistent with, but not limited to, Christian philosophies. Following are a series of quotes that support this view. "Never use the pendulum for speculation, to gain power over others, for prediction and what not. It is a device of measurement and one that uses it correctly is under the covenant of the Most High as the Bible said." Rev. Hanna Kroeger. 6

"All good things can however be abused and thus also the work with rod and pendulum. Therefore the Church warns people not to use these instruments for occult experiments. We draw attention to the fact that work with a rod and pendulum can be dangerous if arrogance, curiosity, evil thoughts or greed are the sole motive. If however a Christian wants to do God's will and protects himself with prayers when doing radiaesthesic works and uses his or her instruments only in a helping way, based on love, when examining houses and finding water, then this work is blessed by the Church (Decree of 26 March 1942)." Dr. Karl Berg, Archbishop of Salzburg. 7

"As a Christian my gifts are a part of my offering when I yield myself to my Savior [sic]. Love is the way in which gifts are to be used...." Rev. Norman Evans. 8

"The dowsing rod and pendulum are physical objects, and thus neutral, which means they are beyond good and evil, as would be a knife, or fire or water. It is true however, that the misuses of those instruments could become dangerous. But in the hands of people with integrity, who use the pendulum and the dowsing rod only in the service of their fellow men, the effects are most beneficial." Kathe Bachler. 9

"Ask permission first. The permission is asking to access God's wisdom. If permission is not granted, we can receive no answers. I consider my pendulum to be a sacred tool, a way I have of understanding what God wants me to do, a way I have of being able to observe what is appropriate to request, and a way I have of being able to see healing energy being delivered to the person for whom it was requested. And I request answers that are for the highest good, not just what I might want or think is best. For me, dowsing is a way of accessing my intuitive wisdom, my God-connection. Some people need glasses to see, or hearing aids to hear. My pendulum helps me connect with my intuition. It is not the only way, but if it works for me, then I am happy to use it." Joan DeNew, Past President, Canadian Society of Dowsers. 10

"Some folks say that it [dowsing] is the work of the devil …", [but when you are dowsing]"You are in tune with the Infinite, and your journey on the path of life will be richer and fuller as you grow in the Light of Truth." Virginia Baker, ASD Trustee Emeritus. 11

"The work with the dowsing rod and pendulum opens new vistas into God's beautiful world and into the wonders of creation" Father Kunibert Reisinger, South African Missionary. 12

The American Society of Dowser's Prayer reads: "Lord, guide my hands, enhance my sensitivity, and bless my purpose that I may be an instrument of Your power and glory in locating what is searched for." The Dowser's Prayer. 13

"It is important to have 'Good Intent' whatever one is doing - including Dowsing - and to check that those who send answers are 'In the Light'." John Living, Executive Secretary, The Holistic Intuition Society. 14

Conclusion
Dowsing, when done appropriately for and with the Best and Highest Good is a tool that can be used to benefit humanity.

Most of the material comes from the Jewish/Christian tradition, simply because I have not found other sources. I will include other denominational references in this document as they become available. Thank you to the many individuals who suggested source materials: Eva Angyal; Jean-Paul Choquette, past president of the Canadian Society of Dowsers affiliate in Montreal; Joan DeNew, President of the CSD; Mike Doney; John Living, Executive Secretary, The Holistic Intuition Society; John McFarlane; Mladen Mildragovic; Barbara Prisbe; Albert Schatz; and Bernie Urben, past president of the CSD.

Bibliography
1 All biblical quotes are from the Holy Bible, Authorized (King James) Version.
2 Abbe Mermet, Principles and Practices of Radiesthesia, Robinson & Watkins Ltd., London, 1975, 6.
3 Kathe Bachler, EARTH RADIATION - The Startling Discoveries of a Dowser, Wordmaster Ltd., 1989, Paper, Austrian Congress of Dowsers, 1975, Puchberg.
4 Dr. Kurt Koch, Occult ABC (Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel, 1980), 185-86.
5 Rudolph Steiner, The Spiritual Guidance of the Individual and Humanity, Anthroposophic Press, 1992, 47.
6 Hanna Kroeger, The Pendulum, the Bible and your Survival, New Age Foods, Boulder, 13.
7 Bachler, xiv.
8 Rev. Norman Evans, Dowsing: Its Biblical Background, The American Dowser, May 1979, 78.
9 Bachler, 51.
10 Joan DeNew, President Canadian Society of Dowsers, personal letter, May 14, 2002
11 Virginia Baker, ASD Trustee Emeritus, To Dowse Is Divine, ASD's Digest.
12 Bachler, 52.
13 The Dowser's Prayer, as given in The American Dowser, November 1977, 169.
14 John Living, Executive Secretary, The Holistic Intuition Society, personal letter.

TRY TO  SEE  THIS  ONE-->     http://www.dowser.ca/article2.html
 :) :) :)