Author Topic: Now Buying: Outdated US currency (Wells Fargo, Uncut Dollars)  (Read 27016 times)

Offline zan

• Sulit Page
Now Buying: Outdated US currency (Wells Fargo, Uncut Dollars)
« on: August 31, 2011, 06:23:13 AM »
If anyone runs across any old US money in the Philippines, I and my partner are private businessmen who can assist you.  This would include Series 1933, 1934, and 1935 US Dollars and uncut sheets of US Dollars printed in the 1980s.

There are a lot of rumors circulating regarding these items, so I'll do my best to clarify things the best I know how.  Pray for me if you disagree, but I am certain of the facts.

Please email me before calling.  Try to include clear high-resolution scans in your email.  Mere photos are generally useless.  

Thanks,

Zach Anderson
zmanderson@gmail.com

Here are the facts:

1.  It is perfectly legal for anyone to buy and sell these items domestically.  No special license is required to buy or sell.  In fact, they are commonly seen in small quantities in antique stores throughout the country and can be purchased in any amount with no ID required.  You are paid domestically, so you will have no issues with Customs.  See my BSP Clearance Letter attached.  You may verify it by calling BSP and giving them the File/Ref Number.

2.  Banks here will no longer receive them because they are too old to contain the security features introduced into US money in the 1990s.  

3.  The US Government will not receive them here because they have no facility to destroy them here, nor do they have a US Treasury representative in the Philippines.

4.  AMLA does not apply because you are selling them to a private buyer domestically, not depositing them into a bank.

5.  I am partnered with the single individual in the world which has a contract with the US Government to return them to the US Treasury for destruction and replacement.  This individual is a nobleman in "The Peerage" legal system of the United Kingdom and is a Duke by title, which is hereditary.  His unique contract is also hereditary. Thus, the payment source is permanent and essentially unlimited.

6.  Only denominations up to $1000 may be authenticated.  We use private authenticators who have been fully trained.  There is no "official" authenticator involved until the product is presented to the US Treasury (by which time you have already been paid here).

7.  Series 1933-35 "Wells Fargo" US money measures 2.61 by 6.14 inches and 100 notes will measure 0.43 inches in height and weigh 100.0 grams. See photo attached.

8.  Uncut sheets are 4 notes across and 8 notes down (32 per sheet) packaged in reams of 500 sheets measuring 2.15 inches in height and weighing approximately 33 kilograms each.  Across the top of each sheet is a space for two black alignment bars for cutting purposes.  See photo attached.

9.  "JP Morgan" Series 1934 $100,000 were never issued to the public and all but 6 of them have been destroyed.  The 6 remaining notes are archived by the US Government and occassionally displayed to the public. Only about 140 of the $5000 notes and about 35 of the $10000 notes are unaccounted for.  Wells Fargo safes did not contain any of these items. Therefore, we are only seeking notes up to $1000 in denomination.

10.  Federal Reserve Bonds and US Dollar Bonds are of no interest and we know of nobody who buys them.  This is because the US Treasury denies they ever printed them, so ultimately they are worthless. See http://www.treasurydirect.gov/instit/statreg/fraud/fraud_phonyexamples.htm

11.  We know of nobody who buys TOV boxes containing such "bonds" because the Treaty of Versailles debt was paid off by Germany on October 4, 2010.  The debt was never denominated in US Dollars, hence the typical $3T boxes seen in the Philippines are bogus anyway.

12.  Of approximately 1000 safes examined since 1990, only about 100 were deemed to be genuine Wells Fargo safes.  Of these 100, only one contained real US money.  This was in 1999 and was the last genuine sale of over $1M that we know of.  The other genuine safes had been cut open from the bottom and welded shut, usually stuffed with newspapers orcounterfeit money.

13.  About 2006, a safe was presented to Wells Fargo Bank here. The notes appeared genuine, but had been badly deteriorated by water damage and bacteria.  Wells Fargo Bank did not know how to have them exchanged, so they were returned back to the owner.  

14.  Our last transaction of genuine Uncut Dollars was in 2005.

15.  The US Government is not "interested" in either Wells Fargo or Uncut Dollars for any purpose other than their normal replacement of worn or outdated bills (pre-1990).  Both worn and outdated bills are legal tender and spendable, but are a nuisance inside the banking system. Although WF and Uncuts are not currently inside the banking system, by US Law, the Bureau of Engraving and Printing must replace them if presented through the proper channel. Government employees receive no commission or share.

16.  Previously unlimited and unrestricted, due to the Budget Control Act of 2011 as signed by US President Barack Obama on August 2, 2011, Marcos-era Uncut US Dollar exchange is now limited to $300 million Face Value per fiscal year.  Wells Fargo may still be exchanged in unrestricted quantities.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 05:32:42 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Now Buying: Outdated US currency (Wells Fargo, Uncut Dollars)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 03:02:12 PM »
Zac,
You wrote some good info there but you seem to have left out one important thing such as HOW MUCH your buyer is paying for those old notes? Is it; 1 to 1, 2 to 1, 100 to 1, etc.?
Thanks,
TW
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:08:14 AM by admin »

Offline zan

• Sulit Page
Re: Now Buying: Outdated US currency (Wells Fargo, Uncut Doillars)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 01:01:00 AM »
The US eventually pays the Buyer 1:1 for the notes, so this is the basis.  The Owner gets 60% of Face Value.  Any Brokers share 10% of FV.  If there are no brokers, Owner gets all 70%.  The 30% discount goes toward shipping, security, insurance, taxes, my salary, banking fees, etc., leaving the Buyer with a reasonable profit for his time.

Old notes in small quantities are better off sold to collectors at a premium above 1:1.  We are only interested in large volumes.  In fact, in order to get one of the authenticators to fly to the Philippines, I must have personally seen at least $1M in Face Value, which serves as the absolute minimum Test Buy.  The authenticator will then be here the following afternoon.  Payment is immediate upon his signature.  The preferred Test Buy is at least $25M to make it worth the Buyer's time.  You know how rich people are.. Heh heh.  

« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:07:38 AM by admin »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 04:06:08 AM »
Thanks, Zac. That's the important information that people here needed to know. Good luck!
TW

Offline zan

• Sulit Page
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 06:12:52 AM »

I just updated the Training Manual which covers a lot of these items.  Anyone can view/download it at:

http://ultrafree.org/docs/Pointe_Group_Training_Manual.pdf

bovic32

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 06:25:29 AM »
zan,
thanks for the info.I try to contact my friend if their finds are still there.This is a good news to whom keeping the genuine one.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 06:31:55 AM »

I just updated the Training Manual which covers a lot of these items.  Anyone can view/download it at:

http://ultrafree.org/docs/Pointe_Group_Training_Manual.pdf

Now THAT info is very complete and clear whereby anyone should be able to understand.
TW

bovic32

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 06:44:57 AM »
I thought this is no longer exist, but thanks to Zan, hoping we can find a real one...

Offline zan

• Sulit Page
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 10:05:09 PM »
Correction: #8 above.  One ream of 500 sheets of Uncut weighs approximately 16.6 kg.  Sorry, I multiplied by 100 for some reason.