Author Topic: Positive Location  (Read 4039 times)

Offline bhuknoy

Positive Location
« on: September 08, 2011, 02:58:20 AM »
Good day to all hunters....i need your help guys...i am looking for hunters here in davao that can help me in digging the area.it was a Garison of the Japanese.4 japanese person visited our area and said it is very positive that it has a treasure.It also has a 3 big stone in different area with same length and the other stone has signs written on the stones. Does anybody here can help me?

bovic32

Re: Positive Location
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 01:50:43 PM »
Good day to all hunters....i need your help guys...i am looking for hunters here in davao that can help me in digging the area.it was a Garison of the Japanese.4 japanese person visited our area and said it is very positive that it has a treasure.It also has a 3 big stone in different area with same length and the other stone has signs written on the stones. Does anybody here can help me?

Bro Bhuknoy,
 I think some can help you in this forum but better having reference or upload picture of your site and this 3 stone you said.By the way some here knows in stone reading...Bro Vourvon, its your turn....

Best regards,

Bovic32

Offline bhuknoy

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 03:31:37 PM »
sure i will upload some pics.thanks

Offline bhuknoy

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 03:36:14 PM »
and bro is there any person that i could be trust...i need to meet him or any contact number that i can talk to.

bovic32

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 03:44:38 PM »
Im coming from Kidapawan City,we are about 70km apart with respect to davao city.I have a friend willing to analyze but you have to pay his allowance...so better not to recommend it to you...what sign you see in the stone?maybe Bro vourvon has the same marker in the code.it will big help...

Offline golden boy

• DOWSING STICKS, CERTIFIED DOWSER
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 06:09:30 PM »
Jay

sent you PM

Offline LowsyTHunter

• nakama
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 06:24:01 PM »
Bro, that 4 japanese was very kind saying to you that there is treasure in that site. I hope they are telling the truth. Share pics so other members here can interpret your site.

Good luck and always safety first bro.

lth
give more, expect less, live simple...

bovic32

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 06:39:44 PM »
LTH is right,hope that Jap are telling you the truth...

Offline bhuknoy

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 10:26:49 PM »
yup actually fellow TH they are telling the truth.somebody already bring a Backhoe in our area.Actually it is our property with 3.5 hectares.we don't immediately deal with people because we know that this is a very big issue and big treasure.what they want is just to try to dig in our area and after they will fled.i have side kick with me who knows how to read the mind of the people.if they intend to do good or have a bad intention.fellow TH i am also looking for a person that has more power to talk with people we couldn't see. i don't want to have any exchange of death if in case we start digging this.

bovic32

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 03:11:05 PM »
Maybe Bro Dindo Bayaua could help you in that case

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 04:41:12 PM »
yup actually fellow TH they are telling the truth.somebody already bring a Backhoe in our area.Actually it is our property with 3.5 hectares.we don't immediately deal with people because we know that this is a very big issue and big treasure.what they want is just to try to dig in our area and after they will fled.i have side kick with me who knows how to read the mind of the people.if they intend to do good or have a bad intention.fellow TH i am also looking for a person that has more power to talk with people we couldn't see. i don't want to have any exchange of death if in case we start digging this.

how sure you are that your sidekick can READ mind of the people...  ??? how gifted hes is.... ::) can you give me his name for verification..

Raqz ;)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 05:10:30 PM by raquel_lyks »
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2011, 05:13:15 PM »
[/b][/color]

about that thing will DB and t_h44 can help you about that unseen entities... Good luck.. and hope soon you can post it here the progress of your  site bhuk... ???

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

bovic32

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2011, 05:23:53 PM »
For what I know,only God Jah can read the mind and even Satan could not read the mind of
one person.If you can say psychology...maybe he can use psycho the way the person's speak and motion...but never directly in mind...I oppose to that...

bovic32

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2011, 05:25:51 PM »
Yes...I just hoping your site will be successful...update us soon...

Offline bhuknoy

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2011, 10:24:36 PM »
thanks for all your comment.the reason y i post these info here so that i can have some idea to the right person that i can talk to and help me with this.if that's the way your thinking  its fine with me.you are not helping!