Author Topic: BOOBY TRAP OVER SITE?  (Read 18128 times)

Offline Myres

Re: BOOBY TRAP OVER SITE?
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2011, 12:24:48 PM »
Hello there Southern TH. Is that so? We never thought of breaking it but I will as soon as I get back to the site. Thanks.

Offline Janner

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2011, 01:37:34 PM »
and if you break the rock, whatever markings there are on it will be destroyed forever....
think prior to demolition....... ;)

regards

Offline Myres

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2011, 01:48:43 PM »
Yes sir Janner. Perhaps I should take a thorough picture from all sides again before we break it. Thanks!

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2011, 02:02:09 PM »
Yes sir Janner. Perhaps I should take a thorough picture from all sides again before we break it. Thanks!

Bro Myres

That site you dig under mango tree 1 is the reversed of T5 and T6. That site is 11 ft site. Maybe the stone you recovered is the target. After taking photos, then break it..

Good luck bro

Northstar

Offline Janner

« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2011, 02:29:16 PM »

why dont you see if there is a similar sized rock nearby, weigh one against the other, is yours heavier or lighter.?
If its notably lighter,,...could be hollow..?
    "      "       heavier..something inside..?

dont just break rocks because someone says so...investigate first with logic and a little imagination too works....

my own opinion, and i am not there, is that its just a rock,,,nothing inside...but.....prove me wrong.. ;)

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2011, 02:58:01 PM »
why dont you see if there is a similar sized rock nearby, weigh one against the other, is yours heavier or lighter.?
If its notably lighter,,...could be hollow..?
    "      "       heavier..something inside..?

Ha????? So you are going to bring weighing scale in the area to weigh those big rocks. Hahahahaaaaa. very very funny ideas... who are you fooling here... I was surprised that you stop someone to break the stone. I smell something fishy... I will find out soon

Just break it bro myres

Offline Janner

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2011, 03:55:39 PM »
Well Mr Myres, you follow what Prof NS tells you, never mind what other people or members say, after all. Prof NS is the boss and expert here...

and if course if you have time, care to show the rest of the members just what you did find under the guidance of Prof NS....?

Thats if you dont mind...??

regards..

Offline Myres

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2011, 06:13:11 PM »
Messrs, peace. Let's not get agitated over this. I am of the mind that I should text them over there to break it. However, on second thought it seems more logical to be there personally as I should really carefully take pictures of it from all angles before subjecting it to the hammer. I have never heard of some treasure being recovered from the inside of a stone in the area but there was one instance of a bar of gold recovered from a tree. It was sandwiched inside and discovered when a wood cutter using a chain saw was puzzled when yellow specks were being mixed with the sawdust. Well, who knows, there is always a first time and we could get lucky. Ha ha!

Offline Janner

« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2011, 08:52:59 PM »
No agitation here Mr Myers, i just want you to succeed in your venture,

Regards

Offline Myres

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2011, 10:59:17 PM »
Thanks for the concern, Sir Janner. I do hope we get to reap the fruit of our efforts soon. Regards too.

t_hunter44

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2011, 05:14:11 AM »
and if you break the rock, whatever markings there are on it will be destroyed forever....
think prior to demolition....... ;)

regards
      Destroying that Rock Marker is a big mistake and sure, one can take pictures of it but it will not be the same as the original marker and once destroyed, you cannot put it back together. Scan that rock if you suspect there is something in it.  NS says break it, who are we to say otherwise.

Offline Myres

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2011, 07:22:50 PM »
Point taken, Sir T-Hunter44. Thanks for the advice.

Offline Myres

« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2011, 07:43:02 AM »
Guys, here is the new marker on a stone discovered 3 days ago about 30 feet south of our current hole.
What are your thoughts? Do text me at 0920-5373930 as internet connection here is slow and scarce.
Thanks.