Author Topic: Diamond Glitters  (Read 13354 times)

Offline golden boy

• DOWSING STICKS, CERTIFIED DOWSER
Diamond Glitters
« on: September 08, 2011, 07:48:02 AM »
To all TH,

Found by a friend. ;) ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Diamond Glitters
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 09:54:23 AM »
GB,

Are those diamonds supposed to be genuine? Why not bring a few to a local jewelry shop to have them tested by a professional?

Were the diamonds inside that round thing?

TW

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 04:59:05 PM »
yah are those diamonds are REAL.. ???. can you give me the details about that diamond of your friend gb... i hope it's not in davao again... :(

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline golden boy

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 06:46:30 PM »

this diamonds are concealed in cement ball 4 in. diameter and its real, my friend has already had a buyer and just waiting for the payments.
if you happen to dug a cement ball in your site be sure to break it before loosing it.

GB

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 03:51:08 AM »

this diamonds are concealed in cement ball 4 in. diameter and its real, my friend has already had a buyer and just waiting for the payments.
if you happen to dug a cement ball in your site be sure to break it before loosing it.

GB

OK. Thanks for the info.
TW

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 04:27:13 PM »
well my uncle accidentally found that kind of BALL in his farm... ??? glittering color black... :( but sad to know that they don't know what kind of thing it is... he just display it in his SALA.. after a few years he has a friend visiting his house from Davao. when he saw that ball  he asked him where he found that BALL... he replied in the farm... :( then his friend buy a BEER and Pulutan.. they drunk until in the morning his friend is gone together with the BALL. :(..

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 03:15:33 AM »
GB,

Are those diamonds supposed to be genuine? Why not bring a few to a local jewelry shop to have them tested by a professional?

Were the diamonds inside that round thing?

TW

It is odd that every single diamond in the batch is cut exactly alike as if they were machine made.  I have seen bulk diamonds recovered before and every diamond in the batch was cut different, some not cut at all.

12 years ago we recovered a single ammo box that contained a single 3 inch diameter cast iron ball like a cannon ball. There was a hole drilled through it that had a single large blue sapphire, wrapped in leather, jammed into the hole.  I have no idea what that was supposed to represent, anyone here have an idea ?

Z

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 05:14:46 AM »
just want to post the picture of 496 grams of gemstone as alleged DIAMOND, any comment and ideas please?

TW
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

t_hunter44

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 12:23:57 PM »
Some Practical Ways of Checking Diamond at home. Click on the Link below.

http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-if-a-Diamond-is-Real

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 04:14:09 PM »
t_hunter44, thanks so much for the website happy TH

TS
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline Gonfreaks147

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 03:01:06 PM »
@sir GB: Was there a resin used to join the ball of cement? or did they just cut that in half?

Offline boybogets

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 05:55:59 PM »
post more gboy to prove that ytreasure is real
The Filipino People is Worth Dying Poor

Offline boybogets

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 06:06:38 PM »
In a place in one of the mountain barangay in cebu city there are lot of solid round ball stone scatered all over the place curious residents dug and broke some of it but no stiff inside the stone, it is perfect round bigger than basketball and very heavy if some of you visited in a church beside a university in P delrosario st there are round ball stone display beside the street in front of the church which is very similar to it during my visit in the are some residents shows me and ask me to help them bec. they are thinking that those stone might be part of Ytreas. but I did not able to help them as there are lot round stone ball in there area and  I dont have any gadget to see what is inside.
The Filipino People is Worth Dying Poor

gerald

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 07:08:59 PM »
To all TH,

Found by a friend. ;) ;)

Is this the SO called  SAYAYSA  STONE.  Mostly  Diamond  Deposit  were kept  inside  a Sayaysa  Stone.  My Lady T-H Associates  calls  it  SAYAYSA.

God  Bless,

GE
 :) :)

Offline golden boy

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 01:17:43 AM »
sayaisa ball is made of hard metal with embosed name, id seen one before its color black looks like a bowling ball and its hard to break. it contain 1 big diamond. the owner showed me the color green diamond bigger than marble balls.