Author Topic: PLS EVALUATE MY SITE IN YOUR METHOD  (Read 34826 times)

bovic32

PLS EVALUATE MY SITE IN YOUR METHOD
« on: September 26, 2011, 04:19:27 AM »
Bro NS,
 Please evaluate my site with your method I want to try this maybe accurate as what I think...

Thanks in advance and more power....

Bovic32

bovic32

Re: PLS EVALUATE MY SITE IN YOUR METHOD
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 04:55:57 AM »
This area is a former garrison and japanese camp before.the coordinate:6deg 55.3min N 125deg 9.26min E

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 05:15:13 AM »
B32

This is a perfect isometric pattern. Please check if this is the right orientation and compass bearing of the main main markers. Give also the distance between markers. The exact location of the site, so that I can point to you were to dig the regalo site.

bovic32

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 05:48:55 AM »
Bro.NS,
 Thanks BTW.this is approximate from google earth the distance as follows:Mangga-Kaymito=109m, Kaymito-Hardplastic=119m, Hardplastic-Mangga=112m.see attachment.This is subject to re-survey for the exact distance of each marker.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 06:03:41 AM »
Bro B32

Please check the bearing also/ It's very important to get the exact bearing of the markers to get the exact treasure site.

bovic32

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 06:11:44 AM »
the orientation you gave I think that is right,if you see the google earth north direction is the same direction of yours.For the bearing,I dont know where the reference is,if I select star apple as my reference as bearing,the hard plastic one is about north-east direction

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 06:16:23 AM »
B32

This is a perfect isometric pattern. Please check if this is the right orientation and compass bearing of the main main markers. Give also the distance between markers. The exact location of the site, so that I can point to you were to dig the regalo site.

But you rotated the map and changed the Google North to actually be Northwest now.
TW

bovic32

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 06:40:06 AM »
TW,
 I think the orientation only rotate,to locate the bearing or reference as what NS asking for, is quite difficult for me to distiguish,because if I select the mango or mangga tree as my reference point,the hardplstic becomes SE direction,if my ref.point is starapple or kaymito tree that hard plastic becomes NE direction and the mangga or mango tree becomes NW direction.Because NS asking the bearing or reference point,so I think maybe the kaymito or star apple tree,this identification of bearing is quite hard for me.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 06:43:57 AM »
Basing on the distance given, the exact bearing would look like this. Better ask someone to go back to your area and get the exact bearing.

Admin
You are right with your analysis. It is NW, but maybe it's the true north direction

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 06:51:10 AM »
Bro B32

Yes, get the bearing from star apple going to hard plastic and star apple to mango tree, then hard plastic to mango. i needed 3 angles only

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 07:06:26 AM »
Bro B32

This will be the result if you apply the isometrics in your location

bovic32

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 07:18:34 AM »
Bro NS,
 Thanks for your kind in my location.Are you in mindanao?my site is somewhre in Kidapawan.I can meet you there if ever I can be in my vacation.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 07:34:40 AM »
Bro NS,
 Thanks for your kind in my location.Are you in mindanao?my site is somewhre in Kidapawan.I can meet you there if ever I can be in my vacation.

your welcome, Yes I am from davao. Kidapawan is a very positive treasure area. I will be in Kidapawan this coming mid october. Hope to see you soon.

God bless

Northstar

t_hunter44

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 02:03:22 PM »
B32

But you rotated the map and changed the Google North to actually be Northwest now.
TW
From  Geners Isometric Map Topic. NORTHSTAR to
TH44

It only shows in your explanations that you do not know how to read and position the map properly according to it's compass bearing. The north direction should always be on top or in front of you, not on the right or left side. Did you see that the north direction is facing upwards? That's why I rotate the map in correct orientation. Even my grade III grandson knew how to position the map properly, that the north should always upward or in front of you. Maybe you need to go back to grade school to understand basic map reading... Hehehe Grin
Grin Grin.

Your response to TW when he made a comment about you turning the Google Earth Map CCW.  Maybe that is the True North, Hahaha, that is One Big Maybe. That was a Google Earth Map and it is in ERROR ? NS, what was said about Credibility, Ow Shucks, like talking to a wall. The NORTH should ALWAYS be on TOP or in front of you and here you are showing us YOUR RIGHT WAY, turn the map to suit your theory and now that Google Earth Map North is NW and your TRUE NORTH is NE, looking at the difference of your Revision, you are talking about 60 degrees, INCREDIBLE I might say.
 What was the definition of THEORY again, OK, here it is again, The General or Abstract Principles of a Body of FACTS, take Note, FACTS. I suggest you talk and ask for some advise from your Robert Yugumachi or Yamaguchi or whatever is the name of that alter ego of yours.
      Shall we go back to the Elementary Grade, which one was that again, hmmm, yep, Grade three, was that the grade that your Grandson learn to read Maps, hey, why not ask your Grandson to teach you, don't be bashful, I am sure your Grandson will be happy and elated to Teach his 37 year old Grandpa. Make sure to Reward your Grandson with a Chocolate Bar. ;D ??? ::)

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 08:44:20 PM »
TH44
Better read this so that you will learn and stop pretending that I am wrong all the time.. ??? ??? ???

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Example of magnetic declination showing a compass needle with a "positive" (or "easterly") variation from geographic north.

Magnetic declination is the angle between magnetic north (the direction the north end of a compass needle points) and true north. The declination is positive when the magnetic north is east of true north. The term magnetic variation is a synonym, and is more often used in navigation. Isogonic lines are where the declination has the same value, and the lines where the declination is zero are called agonic lines.

Somewhat more formally, Bowditch defines variation as “the angle between the magnetic and geographic meridians at any place, expressed in degrees and minutes east or west to indicate the direction of magnetic north from true north. The angle between magnetic and grid meridians is called grid magnetic angle, grid variation, or grivation. Called magnetic variation when a distinction is needed to prevent possible ambiguity. Also called magnetic declination.” [1]