Author Topic: PLS EVALUATE MY SITE IN YOUR METHOD  (Read 34824 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: PLS EVALUATE MY SITE IN YOUR METHOD
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2011, 09:02:22 PM »
TH44

Now. take a look at this illustration so that you will see and evaluate  yourself.  Check the magnetic declination between magnetic north and true north. It's very exact and precise. Hehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

First illustration map is the original position of the Google earth

2nd illustration is the magnetic declination between true north and magnetic north

3rd illustration is the twisted map to get the exact position of the magnetic north

t_hunter44

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 09:19:01 PM »
NS,
Nice Copy and Paste and I agree with what was said or written but look at the Google Earth Map that you did in revision to the North as indicated by the Google Earth Map, when you turned the Map  CCW, the  NORTH moved NW in the Google Map and then you placed your NORTH about another 30 degrees NE of the original, NO comprende ? That was about 60 degrees declination, gets mo? If you can better point the North than Google Earth or Google Maps, which I doubt, then open up a website of your own. WHY NOT ASK YOUR GRANDSON where NORTH is in that Google Earth Map, maybe he can Point it out to you. TW commented on that action of but he did not elaborate, hmmp, me thinks it is better to talk to a Rock, when one gets frustrated, they can always kick that Dumb Rock. Arrgh.  

t_hunter44

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 09:55:58 PM »
NS,
Nice Copy and Paste and I agree with what was said or written but look at the Google Earth Map that you did in revision to the North as indicated by the Google Earth Map, when you turned the Map  CCW, the  NORTH moved NW in the Google Map and then you placed your NORTH about another 30 degrees NE of the original, NO comprende ? That was about 60 degrees declination, gets mo? If you can better point the North than Google Earth or Google Maps, which I doubt, then open up a website of your own. WHY NOT ASK YOUR GRANDSON where NORTH is in that Google Earth Map, maybe he can Point it out to you. TW commented on that action of but he did not elaborate, hmmp, me thinks it is better to talk to a Rock, when one gets frustrated, they can always kick that Dumb Rock. Arrgh.  
Maybe the BFR NORTHSTAR CAN RELATE TO THIS, JUST MAYBE.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 10:05:06 PM »
NS,

[/b][/color]

tH44

It's no doubt that your level of intelligence is still in grade school. Simple I.Q test cannot passed. Where on earth did you get a 60 degrees declination. It's only 30 degrees. Hehehe....I suggest to go back to grade school and sit in my grandson's subject to increase your level of intelligence. Look at the illustration again, again and again. If were your professor, I will not hesitate to make a recommendation to drop you out of my class and let you talk to the smallest rock and ants...  Then choose a bigger rock and bang in your head. Puk puk mo sa ulo para matauhan ka. good luck and nice talking..   Hehehe  

t_hunter44

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2011, 10:08:42 PM »
HMMMM, Which is NORTH again, I mean in the GOOGLE MAP, Not the NS North that your UFO Friends are telling you. I seem to recall that at One time you said to Always Read the Map with the North Facing away from you, you did'nt say it that way but I think that was what you meant,YOU DID NOT SAY TWIST or was that from a TWISTED MIND? NS, are you Trying to Twist our Mind?

t_hunter44

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2011, 10:16:46 PM »
PLUS 6, Looks more like PLUS 30, confusing when one looks at it straight and the the picture is TWISTED CCW. North must be shifting a LOT and TOOO MUUUCCCH, messing up my Center of Gravity. ::)

t_hunter44

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2011, 10:29:00 PM »
NS,

[/b][/color]

tH44

It's no doubt that your level of intelligence is still in grade school. Simple I.Q test cannot passed. Where on earth did you get a 60 degrees declination. It's only 30 degrees. Hehehe....I suggest to go back to grade school and sit in my grandson's subject to increase your level of intelligence. Look at the illustration again, again and again. If were your professor, I will not hesitate to make a recommendation to drop you out of my class and let you talk to the smallest rock and ants...  Then choose a bigger rock and bang in your head. Puk puk mo sa ulo para matauhan ka. good luck and nice talking..   Hehehe  
Simple I.Q test cannot passed. Crooked English ba yon, you should say, Simple IQ test you cannot pass, not PASSED !
If were your professor, you mean, IF I WAS YOUR PROFESSOR, hmmmp, PHD Professor daw,  ::) ??? >:(

bovic32

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2011, 10:30:25 PM »
Bro NS,
 Thanks in your time to use your method in my proj.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2011, 10:57:22 PM »
TH44

Still cannot understand? Maybe you can relate on this two comparison according to your own illustration and the compass declination of magnetic and true north. Remember that the red line of the  needle is the magnet north. I twisted the map to give more emphasis in the proper position of the magnetic north

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2011, 11:23:44 PM »
To all members of Tseatc

Be careful on your grammar because we have a wrong grammar hunter here. I may suggest to change his user name as WGhunter44 to fit his personality and level of intelligence. Simply means " Wrong grammar hunter with 44 I.Q. level" Hehehe :o ::) ;D ???

t_hunter44

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2011, 11:39:09 PM »
Here is the Declination of Mindanao, Asia, Philippines according to NOAA- Nationjal Geophysical Data Center as of 09/27/2011.
 Now, NS, where in the World did you get your 30 degrees. I bet from your UFO Friends.

NOAA Logo, NOAA Satellites and Information, National Geophysical Data Center (NGDC).    
Search NGDC Search NOAA

Geomag top navigation banner
NOAA > NESDIS > NGDC > Geomagnetism

comments |  privacy policy
Estimated Value of Magnetic Declination
To compute the magnetic declination, you must enter the location and date of interest.

If you are unsure about your city's latitude and longitude, look it up online! In the USA try entering your zip code in the box below or visit the U.S. Gazetteer. Outside the USA try the Getty Thesaurus.
Search for a place in the USA by Zip Code:

Enter Location: (latitude 90S to 90N, longitude 180W to 180E). See Instructions for details.
Latitude: N S    Longitude: E W

Enter Date (1900-2015): Year: Month (1-12): Day (1-31):

Declination = 9° 1' E changing by 0° 1' W/year

For more information, visit:
Answers to some frequently asked questions | Instructions for use | Today's Space Weather

Compass shows the approximate bearing of the magnetic north (MN)

NOAA > NESDIS > NGDC > MGGD&STP > Geomagnetism

Questions: geomag.models@noaa.gov
NGDC Home | Contacts | Data | Disclaimers | Education | News | Privacy Policy | Site Map

bovic32

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2011, 11:47:29 PM »
Bro NS,
 This is the angle you said,but I think this angle is azimuth I take it from google.For final survey I will let you know later on.As soon as I get my yearly vacation.So,you are in davao,what particular place in davao?our proj is somewhere in makilala,actually that is near kidapawan city.my birth place is in Buhangin,I have my relatives there in MA-A davao city.hope we can meet this coming april nx year

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2011, 12:03:19 AM »
To all members of Tseatc

Be careful on your grammar because we have a wrong grammar hunter here. I may suggest to change his user name as WGhunter44 to fit his personality and level of intelligence. Simply means " Wrong grammar hunter with 44 I.Q. level" Hehehe :o ::) ;D ???

Hilfe bitte aufhören diese Kakerlake !!!

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2011, 12:08:58 AM »
To all members of Tseatc

Vergewe my.  Help asseblief stop hierdie kakkerlak.

Z

bovic32

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2011, 12:25:02 AM »
To all members of Tseatc

Translation:
Help please stop this cockroach!