Author Topic: PLS EVALUATE MY SITE IN YOUR METHOD  (Read 34823 times)

bovic32

Re: PLS EVALUATE MY SITE IN YOUR METHOD
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2011, 12:35:42 AM »
Zobex is 100% correct, no need to argue each one's ideas here,this forum are open in YT ideas,we are here to gather info about YT,no need to argue.

bovic32

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2011, 02:39:16 AM »
Bro NS,
 Can you identify the counter bearing of the area?
 Thanks and more power....

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2011, 07:14:28 AM »
TH44

Now. take a look at this illustration so that you will see and evaluate  yourself.  Check the magnetic declination between magnetic north and true north. It's very exact and precise. Hehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

First illustration map is the original position of the Google earth

2nd illustration is the magnetic declination between true north and magnetic north

3rd illustration is the twisted map to get the exact position of the magnetic north

I don't really get it because this time you have rotated your drawing towards NORTHEAST whereby on your original you had rotated it towards NORTHWEST. Please explain why there's two completely opposite rotations going on there?
TW

bovic32

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2011, 11:42:50 PM »
Thanks for the info TH44

t_hunter44

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2011, 02:21:19 PM »
Bovic, here is the Declination of your site again, I had to re-post it. If you ask me, who really cares about declination when it is so minimal, unless one is talking about great distances but whatever, if one can locate the exact location of the cache by it, more power to him.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2011, 06:43:48 AM »
Bro NS,
 Can you identify the counter bearing of the area?
 Thanks and more power....

Bovic
Maybe this is the counter bearing you are asking for. Try to find marker on the yellow dot I presented to complete the isometric pattern in your treasure site. Look at the two presentation below

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2011, 07:14:36 AM »
That is not counter bearing, that is geometrical symmetry (Math 301 - Plain and spherical geometry). Try again...

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2011, 07:47:18 AM »
Better know what is meant by counter bearing (backward bearing) before assuming to much. That assumption leads to ES.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2011, 07:50:32 AM »
That is not counter bearing, that is geometrical symmetry (Math 301 - Plain and spherical geometry). Try again...

Then twist the map into south direction

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2011, 07:59:13 AM »
You again assumed that ES is South-East?  :D :D :D Wrong. That ES is an engineering lingo which means "ENGINEERING STUPIDITY".

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2011, 08:07:03 AM »
You again assumed that ES is South-East?  :D :D :D Wrong. That ES is an engineering lingo which means "ENGINEERING STUPIDITY".

Hehehe. I did'nt reply on your ES topic but on the backward bearing. See, if who is stupid now. Jejeje ??? ??? ???. It's like putting a trap for yourself. That's the most stupid among all the stupids. Hahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2011, 08:12:52 AM »
He-he-he, the most stupid thing I ever read is making the "Backward Bearing" interpreted as PROJECTION. :D :D :D. Even your so called Isometric method is definitely stupid since Isometry is 3 sided solid projection while you were projecting in a plain format.  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Who do you think has more credibility here Professor?

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2011, 08:21:01 AM »
He-he-he, the most stupid thing I ever read is making the "Backward Bearing" interpreted as PROJECTION. :D :D :D. Even your so called Isometric method is definitely stupid since Isometry is 3 sided solid projection while you were projecting in a plain format.  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Ha????????????????  Isometry means 3 sided solid projection???? Where in the world did you get that definition..
Better go back to your school and ask your professor. Maybe you are sleeping while your saliva is drooping in your cheek during the lecture. Hahahahaha ;D ;D ;D

bovic32

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2011, 10:10:57 AM »
Bro NS,
 I dont mean anything,I gather info here so I consider also your ideas.And many thanks for your effort in the subject

t_hunter44

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2011, 08:06:26 PM »

Between DB and NS, why not post your Credentials here, ie; Diploma and that would settle it once and for all. I took up BSME Engineering Drawing 101 way way back and as far as I can remember with my 3rd grade mentality, Isometric Drawing projection always start with a 3 dimensional object like DB said and I agree and anybody here can search for the truth in the internet but NS can do Isometrics on a single dimension, let us wait for him to show his credentials and DB I am sure is willing to show his. Is that fair or is that unfair?