Author Topic: Hanil Isometric Map  (Read 8903 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: Hanil Isometric Map
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 04:05:46 PM »
Janner

Exactly

Offline Janner

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 04:36:38 PM »
Janner

Exactly
hmmm so you agree that you are giving out false information...? ok !!
hope the members understand that reply ??

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 06:44:20 PM »
Janner

Exactly

Yes, NS, answer Janner's question. If you're knowing giving out false info then it's well over time to shut that Isometric stuff down for good.
TW

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2011, 10:22:12 PM »
Janner

Exactly

Exactly wrong Janner.. Please review the post of your die hard friend TH44 regarding the definition of theodolite. It simply says that it's the instrument to measure vertical and horizontal angle

Read this from your die hard friend's post
THEODOLITE is an Optic instrument conssisting of a small mounted telescope Rotatable in Horizontal and Vertical planes used to measure ANGLES in Surveying,

If you are not using the compass to measure the angles but for my purpose you can also used the compass to get the angle

Offline Janner

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 10:47:02 PM »
Janner

Exactly

Exactly wrong Janner.. Please review the post of your die hard friend TH44 regarding the definition of theodolite. It simply says that it's the instrument to measure vertical and horizontal angle

Read this from your die hard friend's post
THEODOLITE is an Optic instrument conssisting of a small mounted telescope Rotatable in Horizontal and Vertical planes used to measure ANGLES in Surveying,

If you are not using the compass to measure the angles but for my purpose you can also used the compass to get the angle

(I have a theodolite, and its prime objective is to measure an angle from point a to point b. there is no compass on it to measure with other than to orientate it to magnetic north.
it can measure either horizontally or vertically, and depending on the cards it is in either degrees or mils.
)

and your reply was to "My Post" and not that of someone elses...so you still have not answered as requested by other members here..??

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2011, 11:34:39 PM »
Janner

Now I see that your theodolite is different from mine. It has a compass in the center with mounted telescope on top. Very accurate in measuring angles especially in double checking the exact treasure spot. I've been using that long time ago. It's so heavy and old model.

Offline Janner

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2011, 11:46:36 PM »
i said a "Theodolite" not the home made compass on a tripod one. But a genuine survey one.
but you always steer away from the original question instead of answering it......

anyway....its not that important to me whether you do or dont.
I know the sort of person you are and to date..
with all your theories and borrowed maps....you have produced nothing...!!!

and anyone else who is assisted by you, also has found ..nothing...sad  but true !!

well enough of you..........

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2011, 11:53:40 PM »
Yes theodolite, that's why I said that it's heavy and old model. I never used that anymore because it's heavy especially in hard terrain. My mounted compass is very light and portable. Easy to mount even in hard terrain. Gets mo

Offline Janner

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 12:05:06 AM »
i dont know what your looking at when you say "old model" it cant be the one in my office, as it has never had a pic of it on here. So what are you on about..???

as for your lightweight compass on a stick after all whats so hard in getting a angle or a bearing..? and i read the cards down to .25 of a mil.... ;)

after i had put all the navigation tips on here, very few knew of them..so you havnt been using any of this for a long time at all.
 never mind you wont change and will continue with the same old BS (pardon the expression) regardless of what anyone says to you. ::)

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 12:11:32 AM »
I just hope that everything is clear. No need to argue

Offline Janner

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 12:16:58 AM »
no one is arguing, i am just stating facts to you as i see them, and no doubt as others do to.
but still waiting for you to show us the many many items you have found, i mean with all these maps and X marks the spot..
surely you must have found something..? not even a old bone..? how sad......

ah well keep playing Prof NS....see yah... ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 12:57:08 AM »

NS, You have been posting maps with all sorts of random lines showing multiple 'treasure locations' on many of those maps but till now I'm not sure if even a single person here even has the slightest clue as to how you are working those all out. You're saying that its the original treasure burial/retrieval codes of the Japanese.. right? It's really getting ridiculous and even I can't take or understand any of what you're saying anymore.
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2011, 08:27:59 AM »
       Below is the Link on How to Use a Digital Theodolite and then use Surveyors Stick which has Units of Measurement, not a Pool Stick as someone says he uses, you want  to do a Survey, might as well do it Right. Just Click on the Link below, pretty interesting and informative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZi0owCSsso

t_hunter44

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 08:46:34 AM »
To Watch Part 2 of the Video Tutorial, Click on anywhere inside the video frame and then Click on the Chevron right after 2 Videos located on the top Left right after KU Surveyor and Click on Part 2. I hope this Video Tutorial can be absorb by some Members here and put it to Good Use.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2011, 09:06:20 AM »

NS, You have been posting maps with all sorts of random lines showing multiple 'treasure locations' on many of those maps but till now I'm not sure if even a single person here even has the slightest clue as to how you are working those all out. You're saying that its the original treasure burial/retrieval codes of the Japanese.. right? It's really getting ridiculous and even I can't take or understand any of what you're saying anymore.
TW

TW
With due respect to you, I would like to apologized to those members who are really skeptical about my post. If you are asking me about single member who had understood and applied my theory, I'll Pm to you his message sent to me. I don't like to post his message here to keep it private. It's up to other members here to judge my post. It's up to them if they will apply it or not. No one is forcing them to apply my theory. But before I die, I must have left something that has no value to others and valuable to few. I am not asking for anyone sympathy here because I already tested and proven my theory that the Japanese treasures were hidden in isometric pattern . I already had PM to you my proof and evidence. Please keep it secret between us and the one posted here. I always believed that learning is a long process/ It's starts from womb to tomb. A baby before they can walk, they must learn to sit, crawl, stands and stepping slowly until their bones and muscle are strong enough to walk alone. Learning my theory is a long process. You must learn first basic geometry, compass reading and orienting of the reference point. Without this knowledge, It's hard to understand and apply my theory of isometrics. But at least I left something valuable to few/

Sincerely yours

Northstar