Author Topic: Steel Drum had Spirit - Digger man now Possessed  (Read 6781 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Steel Drum had Spirit - Digger man now Possessed
« on: September 30, 2011, 03:38:46 AM »
Now we have a problem.  This steel drum I have been posting about contained a Dead Man.

Background again.  The house has belonged to the same family for about 100 years now.  The Japs came in 1942, took over the house and used it as a command post since it is near the seashore.  In 1945 the Americans came and killed off the Jpas.  The house still has bullet holes from 1945.  No one from the family ever buried anyone there.  When they went to relocate the cesspool to a new location they found this steel drum at six feet down.  Fearing it was a 'bomb' they built the new cesspool around the drum.  Well 40 years later they decided to work on the cesspool and the drum came to mind.  Thinking it might have treasure and that it might blow up they joint ventured with us to cut it open.

During the storm the past few days ago, while waiting for the water to lower so they could dig, a ball of light or lighting was seen bouncing about the cesspool and the house.  When my partner tired to take a picture of the light, his digital cell camera stop working and all pictures looked black.  Next his cellphone shut down.  Two days later the cellphone came back to life.  But, keeps breaking on and off in calls.  At the same time I get a visit by a spirit that knocks me out of bed in the middle of my night and I tell it to go away.  It does.

Just a couple of hours ago the men pulled the drum from the cesspool and cut open the steel drum and found a dead man.  Nothing else and nothing immediately under the drum.   Promptly after cutting the drum open one of the men was possessed by a spirit and is now running around crazy and babbling.

So, the family never buried a steel drum there and never buried anyone there.  The drum looks like a gasoline drum with a steel lid.  The lid was held down with a steel strap and locked with a lock.  It appears the man was placed in the drum ALIVE and then buried.

Apparently the Japanese made up the drum with a lid and lock, put a live man in the drum and buried him in the hole.  So this may possibly be the worst kind of Jap trap, a spirit trap.  Some 13 years ago we ran into the same type of problem and a digger was possessed the minute we opened a seal.  That man never recovered and eventually killed himself.

So now what do I do.  My partner is standing down the road away from the hole and he is getting sick, dizzy and such.

This is what makes treasure hunting for Jap war treasure so dangerous.  And there are people who post BLANK things on chat sites denying there ever was any thing like Jap war treasure.

Z

Offline goldbar 888

Re: Steel Drum had Spirit - Digger man now Possessed
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 03:57:07 AM »
mind boggling, how did the japanese know for certain that this man that was put inside a drum ALIVE to die would turn out to ba a spirit trap someday ?

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 04:20:30 AM »
There is three men now possessed and we just got a Priest there to help.  The drum was not just locked but there was a welded strap around the top holding the lid down.  When the lid was cut open first smoke came out as they looked inside.  Imagine being sealed in there alive.  There is something big under that drum I would guess.  Japs were just plain evil.

Z

Offline goldbar 888

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 04:27:47 AM »
that sounds like to think twice or even thrice to get involve into this treasure hunting stuff specialy japanese warloot
sounds like the japanese had figured it out how to put all kinds of hindrances on a treasure site physicaly and spiritualy..

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 05:19:36 AM »
Look down below-beneath, there is something there as per pm. The spirit was just freed with no direction and has not seen the light. If that spirit would attract some more wandering entities, that will be the start of the real danger. Instruct D... to take hold of the M.... as per pm.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 06:58:20 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

t_hunter44

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 12:55:57 PM »
Now we have a problem.  This steel drum I have been posting about contained a Dead Man.

Background again.  The house has belonged to the same family for about 100 years now.  The Japs came in 1942, took over the house and used it as a command post since it is near the seashore.  In 1945 the Americans came and killed off the Jpas.  The house still has bullet holes from 1945.  No one from the family ever buried anyone there.  When they went to relocate the cesspool to a new location they found this steel drum at six feet down.  Fearing it was a 'bomb' they built the new cesspool around the drum.  Well 40 years later they decided to work on the cesspool and the drum came to mind.  Thinking it might have treasure and that it might blow up they joint ventured with us to cut it open.

During the storm the past few days ago, while waiting for the water to lower so they could dig, a ball of light or lighting was seen bouncing about the cesspool and the house.  When my partner tired to take a picture of the light, his digital cell camera stop working and all pictures looked black.  Next his cellphone shut down.  Two days later the cellphone came back to life.  But, keeps breaking on and off in calls.  At the same time I get a visit by a spirit that knocks me out of bed in the middle of my night and I tell it to go away.  It does.

Just a couple of hours ago the men pulled the drum from the cesspool and cut open the steel drum and found a dead man.  Nothing else and nothing immediately under the drum.   Promptly after cutting the drum open one of the men was possessed by a spirit and is now running around crazy and babbling.

So, the family never buried a steel drum there and never buried anyone there.  The drum looks like a gasoline drum with a steel lid.  The lid was held down with a steel strap and locked with a lock.  It appears the man was placed in the drum ALIVE and then buried.

Apparently the Japanese made up the drum with a lid and lock, put a live man in the drum and buried him in the hole.  So this may possibly be the worst kind of Jap trap, a spirit trap.  Some 13 years ago we ran into the same type of problem and a digger was possessed the minute we opened a seal.  That man never recovered and eventually killed himself.

So now what do I do.  My partner is standing down the road away from the hole and he is getting sick, dizzy and such.

This is what makes treasure hunting for Jap war treasure so dangerous.  And there are people who post BLANK things on chat sites denying there ever was any thing like Jap war treasure.

Z

That was not a man but a woman, Filipina and her name is Tina. You can ask your Medium for verification as I have erred before, but not that often.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 05:57:20 AM »
Look down below-beneath, there is something there as per pm. The spirit was just freed with no direction and has not seen the light. If that spirit would attract some more wandering entities, that will be the start of the real danger. Instruct D... to take hold of the M.... as per pm.

David is OK now, except for high cholesterol.  We laugh now, so I found another cesspool for him to dig up !!!  This one on Bohol.  Was a Jap outpost, a circa 1928 plantation house they took over.  Was a nice house when new.

Z

Offline Janner

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 09:07:31 AM »
"Apparently the Japanese made up the drum with a lid and lock, put a live man in the drum and buried him in the hole. "
"The drum looks like a gasoline drum with a steel lid.  The lid was held down with a steel strap and locked with a lock."
"When they went to relocate the cesspool to a new location they found this steel drum at six feet down.  Fearing it was a 'bomb' they built the new cesspool around the drum."

These 3 statements above, from the story have me wondering......?
I posted a pic of a steel fuel drum that was found in a tunnel, 65 yrs old and its totally rusted out.....
Not in a water and sewage filled septic tank which would have destroyed the drum entirely in my opinion but a reasonably dry tunnel...
Gasoline drums do not have straps and lids, but 2 holes, 1 large and 1 small. the larger is for the pump to fit in, the small one the breather.

anyway just points of interest... ;)

t_hunter44

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 06:57:38 PM »
     I totally agree. The Drum mentioned has to be a 55 gallon steel drum as a body will not fit on a 35 gallon drum and if it has a lid and a strap, those are mostly used for dry chemicals and after all those years exposed to water as it is said to have been buried, it would have rusted away.