Author Topic: BOOBY TRAP OVER SITE?  (Read 30949 times)

Offline Myres

BOOBY TRAP OVER SITE?
« on: October 01, 2011, 03:09:36 AM »
Hello everyone. Could anyone offer an opinion over what we found in our site? We detected a strong ideo-motor response over a spot which we intended to dig later. It was at the base of a huge, old mango tree which had recently died and beside a somewhat big stone right beside the tree. Before we dug, we enlisted the help of Victor Rocales with the aid of his home-made GPR and pulse induction detector and who had to enplane from faraway Cebu City. He did his thing over the area and thought it was positive. When we dug it up, we found two red spanish bricks at 4 feet. Then some layers of stone and gravel and then another layer of pure soil. We reached down to 17 feet and we hit water so stopped until our water pump arrives.
While waiting we decided to enlarge our hole, this time digging beneath the tree. When we removed the big stone, we came upon an old grenade (American I think) and I almost dived when I saw it. Luckily, it did not explode as the detonator must have been stuck up by the rust. We quickly buried it away for safety purposes.
We continued to dig straight down and saw three different layers soil, rock and soil. We reached maybe fifteen feet and stopped because of the super typhoon and escaped to Baguio. My companions say they recovered a square rock which they though was a marker.
Now what puzzles me is the purpose of the grenade? If it exploded, it would have attracted attention to the spot and invite diggers, the very opposite that the treasure owner would like. Could it have been a decoy to draw attention away from the real spot? And why is it an American grenade? Would it have been used by a Japanese soldier as a marker?
I was not able to take pictures of the grenade because I disdained going near it then but I shall post a picture of what it resembles.

bovic32

Re: BOOBY TRAP OVER SITE?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 03:22:19 AM »
Myres,
 I know also Victor Rocales I preffered to buy his home made PI detector.It comes out that your site is positive one.I think some guys here could help regarding in your site.and better you attached also some pictures in your site and the so-called markers so that they can give you good advices.

Bovic32

Offline Myres

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 03:32:46 AM »
Hello Sir Bovic32. Okay, I will try to transfer some pictures from my cellphone. The problem is I am not very well versed with bluetooth. Will certainly give it a try. Thanks for the advice.

bovic32

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 03:55:12 AM »
You're welcome.Regards to Engr.Vic Rocales if ever you had communication.Maybe next year I invite him in our site somewhere in mindanao

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 06:26:58 PM »
That is an Mk II american granade. In the local filipino military lingo, that is called "atis".

Offline Myres

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 07:44:43 PM »
Hello guys. Here are the red bricks we dug up at four feet into our dig. I just extracted them from my cellphone. What do you think?

Offline Myres

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 07:57:29 PM »
Some other (suspected?) markers we recovered. Victor Rocales strongly thinks the sketch represents the treasure map. This is what he had to say:

Myres,

Square or box stone marker – means “doorway or entrance”.. Continue
down.. ang instructions niya.. Hindi grenade ang na detect ng
G.R.M ko doon. May tatlong deposits doon place in triangular
Formation. Hindi mag papakita ang white lady doon sa mango
Tree na iyon kong ayaw niyang ipa kuha yon. Nag pa kita siya
Kasi gusto niyang ipa kuha. Nong ginamit ko ang GRM at doon
Ang malakas na signal. Letter A – means “downward direction”.

Vicrocs

----
I say it is interesting. What do you guys think?

bovic32

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 10:26:26 PM »
Bro Myres,
 Your site is a positive one.Just go on what your analyzer says, since you are in a right track,I mean it says that if you encounter red or white rock or what ever goods in your site it represents the flag of Japan,just try your luck...

Best regards,

Bovic32

Offline Myres

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 01:29:15 AM »
In another site, at the base of an old acacia tree, we saw a square nail driven at the foot of a tree. It was amazingly not rusty and there were eight notches on the body, but it can't be clearly seen on the picture.
In still another site, we found this x mark on a stone, near a spot where they recovered a cache with a skeleton which hands were still bound with wire.
The sites are owned by unknown persons.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 01:49:59 AM »
The X mark. A clear one.

Offline Myres

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 04:52:35 AM »
Bro Dindo, what do you think the X means?

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 04:57:36 AM »
There are 6 meanings of an "x" mark listed in the 2 public codes plus the code in the care of boy lara. However, your x marks does have a tail? That is something to investigate farther if and only if...

As of now, I am just looking and reading the post here.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 11:21:22 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

bovic32

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 05:53:07 AM »
I observed the pic no 1, I think that is no.8 enclosed in a circle, BTW,no 8 is a lucky no in japanese

Offline Johny Bravo

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 09:55:01 AM »

Myres, the picture with round stone somebody is holding, that stone has a red drawing, is that a turtle walking?

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 10:03:02 AM »
Myres

try this format