Author Topic: BOOBY TRAP OVER SITE?  (Read 30952 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: BOOBY TRAP OVER SITE?
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 12:55:59 PM »
In another site, at the base of an old acacia tree, we saw a square nail driven at the foot of a tree. It was amazingly not rusty and there were eight notches on the body, but it can't be clearly seen on the picture.
In still another site, we found this x mark on a stone, near a spot where they recovered a cache with a skeleton which hands were still bound with wire.
The sites are owned by unknown persons.

Myres, on the notches on the nail, these are not notches but rather tear marks in the steel as the nail is driven, most likely a iron nair rather than a steel nail.  Look a a VERY old and used chisel.  As it is pounded on over time the top will 'mushroom' over and as it is pushed out the edges will start to tear.  This is natural to the type of metal used.  A square nail will give four tears, one for each corner and that may further multiply to 8 as the four tears further get split.  A square nail in a tree is a good marker.  So is the ' X '.  I would definitely follow this site.  But it will take you a bit of time to follow it.

Just an opinion.

Z

Offline Janner

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 05:35:07 PM »
Thought Prof NS had left the site..??

Instead he posts more of his Fantasy stuff after being warned!!!!
wow...i mean that is pig headed for sure !! (English expression)

bovic32

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2011, 10:02:42 PM »
Some other (suspected?) markers we recovered. Victor Rocales strongly thinks the sketch represents the treasure map. This is what he had to say:

Myres,

Square or box stone marker – means “doorway or entrance”.. Continue
down.. ang instructions niya.. Hindi grenade ang na detect ng
G.R.M ko doon. May tatlong deposits doon place in triangular
Formation. Hindi mag papakita ang white lady doon sa mango
Tree na iyon kong ayaw niyang ipa kuha yon. Nag pa kita siya
Kasi gusto niyang ipa kuha. Nong ginamit ko ang GRM at doon
Ang malakas na signal. Letter A – means “downward direction”.

Vicrocs

----
I say it is interesting. What do you guys think?

Bro Myres,
 In this site just consider custom and belief of japanese,they are giving gift by set of 3,5,7 and so on,this is their belief.As I observe maybe it coincide only but just try these.Since Vicrocs says 35ft just add 5ft to get exactly 40ft,if ever no object found in 24ft.Just my thought...In our site the tunnel encounter at 18ft,according to our japanese msg they use fathom in measurement so 1fathom=6ftx3=18ft, maybe it is coincide that is only my thought as I consider their belief and of course concealment method.Object still seeking for the meantime...

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2011, 08:40:16 AM »
myres,

bovic is ryt brow there is always a marginal error regarding measuring the depthness weder using a hi-tech equipments or ancient one..consider a 5ft plus-minus..let us say if vicrocs  estimit  @ 35ft..it kod be seen n 30ft and max. of 40ft... ;)
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline Myres

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 02:11:36 AM »
Hi there brother Jackbruno. The stone with the red painting is a circle and inside the circle is a 9 or a spiral which grows wider.

Offline Myres

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 02:14:44 AM »
Bro Zobex, there are actually 8 notches on the square nail but it could not be taken by the camera.

Offline Myres

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2011, 02:17:44 AM »
Bro Northstar. I am traveling to the site tomorrow and I will take the actual measurement and angles of the three trees and the well and I will send them to you. It is about 3 and a half hour-ride away from Baguio City.

Offline Myres

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 02:32:48 AM »
Guys, by the way, here is a picture of the metal we dug up about 5 feet away from our hole. It was so rusty that i cleaned it up a bit. There was rusty water coming out and this was producing it. I think a part of it is still left and I will dig it up again as soon as I get back there.

Offline Myres

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2011, 02:48:45 AM »
Hello there Sir Janner. Bro Dindo says you recovered some jewelry at the highway boundary of Benguet and Mt. Province with an OKM. Is it really effective, I mean the OKM? We sort of used  an OKM Rover C some months back about 10 kilometers from your recovery site and it detected something. We dug it up about 30 feet deep but there was nothing. Does it pick up mineralized soil? If it did we would have the same readings as the soil was of one type. But the image on the laptop was not moving or would not change position. My companions got tired of digging but we preserved the hole by covering its opening.

Offline Janner

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2011, 03:21:41 AM »
Hello there Sir Janner. Bro Dindo says you recovered some jewelry at the highway boundary of Benguet and Mt. Province with an OKM. Is it really effective, I mean the OKM? We sort of used  an OKM Rover C some months back about 10 kilometers from your recovery site and it detected something. We dug it up about 30 feet deep but there was nothing. Does it pick up mineralized soil? If it did we would have the same readings as the soil was of one type. But the image on the laptop was not moving or would not change position. My companions got tired of digging but we preserved the hole by covering its opening.

The OKM 4000 is quite effective providing the operator is fully conversant with the operations and interfaces. and as stated prior I am not, but my friend who is the owner of the said OKM could do amazing things with it. so really its a case of knowing the machine and its workings. Its like starting to use a computer for the first time.....and you will get really good results no matter what people here say. (Most do not even own a OKM for that matter).

and like most good MD you can tune out items and or soils to give a clearer result. Hope this helps a little..?

Offline Myres

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2011, 04:10:37 AM »
You are right there sir Janner. The OKM is very expensive and is beyond the financial capability of most. We hope we would be lucky enough to find even the smallest giveaway so we could acquire one, ha ha! Thanks for the reply, sir.

Offline Myres

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 06:43:30 PM »
Hello Sir Administrator. Mr. Northstar happened to recommend to me to try “Treasure Hiding Style No. 30”. From what I gather there are 105 Treasure Hiding Styles all in all. For the benefit of us members, could you post  all the 105 Treasure Hiding Styles which we know you have in your keeping as that would surely be of such immense help to every treasure hunter around? That is, if it is not asking too much? Thank you very much sir!

Offline Janner

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2011, 07:01:17 PM »
Hello Sir Administrator. Mr. Northstar happened to recommend to me to try “Treasure Hiding Style No. 30”. From what I gather there are 105 Treasure Hiding Styles all in all. For the benefit of us members, could you post  all the 105 Treasure Hiding Styles which we know you have in your keeping as that would surely be of such immense help to every treasure hunter around? That is, if it is not asking too much? Thank you very much sir!

never heard of such a thing, and i believe none of the other serious members have either.
If Prof NS recommended it, why didnt he post it..???? 

Offline ghost

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2011, 08:47:42 PM »
That Treasure Hiding Styles are not from Northstar but from somebody. I could only knew 2 or 3 in here has that kind of compilation and very effective. Hope someday I meet them personally for a copy.

Offline Myres

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2011, 09:12:07 PM »
Sir Janner, Mr. Northstar posted it in the first page of this forum. But it has been stamped with the name of Gener on it if I am not mistaken. Now I believe that was No. 30 of 105 such hiding styles. There must be others compiled around.