Author Topic: BOOBY TRAP OVER SITE?  (Read 30984 times)

Offline Janner

Re: BOOBY TRAP OVER SITE?
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 09:25:48 PM »
Sir Janner, Mr. Northstar posted it in the first page of this forum. But it has been stamped with the name of Gener on it if I am not mistaken. Now I believe that was No. 30 of 105 such hiding styles. There must be others compiled around.

From what i can gather, that was a map posted by Gener and Not Prof NS. It is NOT NS property but Gener's.
and it is not, as i understand it, a "Hiding Place" but a system on how to read maps..(no doubt Gener will correct me if i am wrong)
Gener is the only person to have the complete compilation of these maps(?)

so you are being led astray i am afraid....

bovic32

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 10:05:19 PM »
As far as Bro NS is concern,that is his own property, posting?I think never,if you think it can be helpful to your site, then PM him to ask a copy if you have luck enough then you can get a copy just like Bro Vourvon did.Just my thought...

Offline Janner

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 12:06:43 AM »
the only person you will get copies from is Gener, and no one else. As for NS' s Property, i think the owner will have something to say about that theft!!
(and if you look on this site you will find quite a few more that "Gener" posted here....)

but if you want to be party to false claims..go ahead...join his gang and be named as such !!

bovic32

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2011, 12:28:22 AM »
the only person you will get copies from is Gener, and no one else. As for NS' s Property, i think the owner will have something to say about that theft!!
(and if you look on this site you will find quite a few more that "Gener" posted here....)

but if you want to be party to false claims..go ahead...join his gang and be named as such !!

I see,now I understand...I have my own party I never had any other group even to join anyone,I am here to get only info for my own site.If they think their theory or method was right go ahead,arguing?never...everyone here I think has its own ideas and method of approach in YT,just like me I have my own but I dont rely it 100%thats why I ma here...

Offline Janner

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2011, 01:01:22 AM »
just be careful that you do not get tarred with the same brush as those who's false claims are posted here.
As then your credibility will also go down.

keep your distance and believe nothing unless its from a known reliable source or it has been confirmed.
just a piece of gentle advice for you to play with.... ;)

bovic32

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2011, 01:06:49 AM »
Thanks Janner

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2011, 06:54:54 AM »
Glad we got that straightened out because I've never heard of any secret 105 Treasure Hiding Styles. If you get those please share with the rest of us here.
Thanks,
TW

Offline Myres

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2011, 05:42:49 PM »
Hello Sir Administrator. Thank you for the advice. Perhaps you are in a more comfortable position to ask Sir Gener for the rest of his "Treasure Hiding Styles" if he has that in his keeping? Ha ha. Thank you. ::)

Offline Janner

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2011, 08:44:57 PM »
Hello Sir Administrator. Thank you for the advice. Perhaps you are in a more comfortable position to ask Sir Gener for the rest of his "Treasure Hiding Styles" if he has that in his keeping? Ha ha. Thank you. ::)

I repeat, "It is NOT Treasure Hiding Styles" !!

and Mr Gener said he would post more in his own time and convenience....so be patient !!

bovic32

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 10:15:33 PM »
Janner,
 Thanks for updating us here,it can help us here a much in our site

gerald

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2011, 11:07:41 PM »
You are right there sir Janner. The OKM is very expensive and is beyond the financial capability of most. We hope we would be lucky enough to find even the smallest giveaway so we could acquire one, ha ha! Thanks for the reply, sir.

Bro Myres.

Hope  you are doing great out there.
If you believe in  DOWSING  , then it  would  be of  great help  in  your  site.  No  question about your site because it' s  positive (100%). Just an Advice give  more priority  in the Theory  of  Concealment  and   Camouflage  to  avoid  hitting the empty  hole.  Not  all holes  with  vital markers are positive.It's  a 50-50  ratio. Maybe  you hit the right target  or  maybe you hit the  Decoy. It's a Camouflage  my friend.  Look for the Cure.

God Bless  Bro.

GE
 ;)

Offline Janner

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2011, 11:20:02 PM »
You are right there sir Janner. The OKM is very expensive and is beyond the financial capability of most. We hope we would be lucky enough to find even the smallest giveaway so we could acquire one, ha ha! Thanks for the reply, sir.

Bro Myres.

Hope  you are doing great out there.
If you believe in  DOWSING  , then it  would  be of  great help  in  your  site.  No  question about your site because it' s  positive (100%). Just an Advice give  more priority  in the Theory  of  Concealment  and   Camouflage  to  avoid  hitting the empty  hole.  Not  all holes  with  vital markers are positive.It's  a 50-50  ratio. Maybe  you hit the right target  or  maybe you hit the  Decoy. It's a Camouflage  my friend.  Look for the Cure.

God Bless  Bro.

GE
 ;)

well I am going to say it... just what are you on about????

"Cure"...what Cure..??
"Theory of Cam and Conc"..?........Explain more or even define it...!
How do you know the site is 100% positive..?? you have been there? or have Inside knowledge..?  "Explain" how you are able to state that..
so a few questions for you to answer, and i am sure there will be more ...!!!!

gerald

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2011, 11:21:26 PM »
just be careful that you do not get tarred with the same brush as those who's false claims are posted here.
As then your credibility will also go down.

keep your distance and believe nothing unless its from a known reliable source or it has been confirmed.
just a piece of gentle advice for you to play with.... ;)

Good  Day Bro Myres,

Bro Janner is right,  Please carefully  evaluate which   theory  is correct , credible  and with proof.  Before associating  with  a certain group  of people or  any individuals  please  scrutinize things or that specific  person not just once or twice but many times.  You might end up  dealing with Decoy  Homosapien.  Just a friendly  advice.

God Bless,

GE
 ;D

gerald

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2011, 11:36:26 PM »

"Cure"...what Cure..??
How do you know the site is 100% positive..?? you have been there? or have Inside knowledge..?  "Explain" how you are able to state that..
[/quote]

Good day Bro.
I know  we have different  approach  in evaluating  the site. I am not an expert...  but I have my unique  and simple  technique. I am into Dowsing,  but  I  am not that better  compare  to some of  us here. There are better  Dowsers here.. But I am not the right person  to reveal who they are.  But they are great.. and I even admire them a lot.And they are my inspiration.Bout that Dowsers,  Maybe  you know  some of them. I will give the floor to the better  dowsers  and let them  explain  and  tackle  more about Paranormal  technique  in  exploring a particular spot or Area.

GOD BLESS  US ALL

GE,
 ;)

Offline Janner

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2011, 11:45:13 PM »

"Cure"...what Cure..??

Good day Bro.
I know  we have different  approach  in evaluating  the site. I am not an expert...  but I have my unique  and simple  technique. I am into Dowsing,  but  I  am not that better  compare  to some of  us here. There are better  Dowsers here.. But I am not the right person  to reveal who they are.  But they are great.. and I even admire them a lot.And they are my inspiration.Bout that Dowsers,  Maybe  you know  some of them. I will give the floor to the better  dowsers  and let them  explain  and  tackle  more about Paranormal  technique  in  exploring a particular spot or Area.

GOD BLESS  US ALL

GE,
 ;)
[/quote]

What...?????
Look Gerald you posted it so you explain it also.....!!!
 There was questions that i put there but you didnt even attempt to answer one of them, instead you try to push me over to someone else...

And yes i do know them, they are long time friends of mine. But, the questions were for "You" !! not them.....
so stop talking in riddles and say what you mean clear and simple so we can understand. !!

If you wish to keep "Giving the Floor" to someone else, whats the point in You posting anything...??

so.......getting back to a more gentler vein....answer the questions please..thankyou.