Author Topic: BOOBY TRAP OVER SITE?  (Read 30947 times)

gerald

Re: BOOBY TRAP OVER SITE?
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2011, 11:54:10 PM »

Others may believe  it  or not.  Some old hunters  even believe  it.
The so Called COnceal/Camouflage or  Decoys  is  often define as  A spot or  hole  which is  dug and excavated before, with vital signs/marker or even ground layers but no valuable  items  were  buried. I have  encountered  the so called Decoy in one of  my sites  before.  We dug up to  12 feet deep.We even  encounter poison..  and some  signs  like snake  stone,  a stone  with painted  red in  its  side , stone file and yellow soil  but when we reach  in the 12 feet   deep we encounter the  so called  Black Sand... when we  unearthed  all the black sand layer... then detect  the spot  again  with  German Stick  and other Electronic  gadget  then no more signal.. no more  magnetism  and the layer  after that black sand is normal again.  This is how  we evaluated this  hole, a Decoy Spot.

God Bless,

GE
 ;)

Offline Janner

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2011, 12:03:04 AM »
Then after reading that, i would suggest that you do not do enough research into your project, but instead dig ad lib, even on other so called holes..
prior to any sort of research...

Now you know the difference between "Old Hunters" and new ones.....

perhaps you should take a look at the thread CSI in this forum....might even help you a little..?

regards...

gerald

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2011, 12:14:41 AM »

What...?????
Look Gerald you posted it so you explain it also.....!!!
 There was questions that i put there but you didnt even attempt to answer one of them, instead you try to push me over to someone else...

And yes i do know them, they are long time friends of mine. But, the questions were for "You" !! not them.....
so stop talking in riddles and say what you mean clear and simple so we can understand. !!

If you wish to keep "Giving the Floor" to someone else, whats the point in You posting anything...??

so.......getting back to a more gentler vein....answer the questions please..thankyou.
[/quote]

Ok Bro Janner,

I have already answer what's  Decoy. And that's  the way I look and  evaluate the so Called Decoy.
In Dowsing  there are some things to be considered. The So called Silence and Serenity. It's   an S.O.P.  or the so called  CREED  of a DOWSERS  not to advertise themselves, but  just let other people  knew  that  you or they are a Dowser.

There are language  in Dowsing  that only  fellow  dowsers will  understand  or even believe  on that. Bout Dowsing,  Do you believe in the  Power of the mind? Do you believe that by just  thinking  or speaking  only  in your  mind  you can   do something. Like for  example  you are  holding  and L-Rods  and silently  tell your Rods to move  to a   particular  direction then   it moves.  Other Dowsers  also  do the so called  Dowsing/Investigating  something  by  a Yes or  no  Question.  Like for  example  Ask your  Rods   this kind of  question: Is this the West Direction... when it's  really  west  the the rods crosses  and if  it's  a no  then it will not  move.   Some  Dowsers apply  their  Dowsing ability  in treasure hunting.  Some  can determine  the exact spot  or  target.. and  some  could  even determine  the deepness  of the target. Other  people  might be saying  this things  are  impossible..  and  is  not existing even in their wildest  dream  but it really  exist.   In my case.. I am  just in my Infancy stage  in Dowsing.

God Bless,

GE

gerald

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2011, 12:21:10 AM »
Then after reading that, i would suggest that you do not do enough research into your project, but instead dig ad lib, even on other so called holes..
prior to any sort of research...

Now you know the difference between "Old Hunters" and new ones.....

perhaps you should take a look at the thread CSI in this forum....might even help you a little..?

regards...

Yup  Bro...I do agree with that CSI  Thing.
Like in our  case, Before we start digging a particular  spot , investigate also  some  oldies  about   the history  of the site.  Not just  one  oldies.. ask for  2-3  oldies  if they are still available.  If you have the  Map then much better. And also  I consider the landmarks  like very Old Trees  and Old Well.  My favorite  is  Old Tree  and Old Well
Landmarks.  Then  Do the Dowsing, Compass  Reading, and  detect  the  area  with  Dowsing Tools and Other  Electronic  Gadgets, If there's  a  scanner then that would be better.

GE
 :)

gerald

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2011, 12:32:44 AM »

Good day Bro Janner,

Assuming we haven't consider the CSI  because  we have no starting point  to consider like;  NO testimony of  Oldies, No maps, No landmarks(Trees, well or whatever),  But if  it is Positive in Dowsing  then we will still dig the spot.  We will dig/play it  by heart and by  faith. Intuition  never lie.

God Bless us all,

GE
 ;)

Offline Janner

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2011, 12:47:00 AM »

Good day Bro Janner,

Assuming we haven't consider the CSI  because we have no starting point  to consider like;  NO testimony of  Oldies, No maps, No landmarks(Trees, well or whatever),  But if  it is Positive in Dowsing  then we will still dig the spot.  We will dig/play it  by heart and by  faith. Intuition  never lie.

God Bless us all,

GE
 ;)[\quote]

Ok, but what was it that said to you, this is a good spot to dowse..?  being as you have no clues to where you are ..??

and looking at your positive statements to others, what has your projects given to you. anything... or nothing..??
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:36:59 AM by admin »

gerald

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2011, 01:05:09 AM »

I will just  consider the recovery  in which  I am actually present  on the site,  and It's only one time.
And it's a combined  force or group. A Hunter from Cebu with scanner, A British Dowser from my Friend, My Mentors Here , and  that Lady T-H from Mindanao. There is  really  an actual recovery  and it's  only  4AU no  more no less.  The Cemented Box were  not further recovered  because the  spot  slowly  collapse.  The area  is somewhere in Negros Sur.  But the sad  thing,  we have no fair share. Lahat kami(The Combined Force). As what I am Always stating The Spirit of Greediness  possessed the body  of The Daughter/Financier of the Site Owner.

Second is somewhere  in Bukidnon.  Although I didn't see the actual recovery.  But my associate  Lady T-H( Madam L)  knows  that the Bukidnon group  recovered  12 Au Bars. Madam L is  gifted also with 3rd/4th eye.. She even knew the actual day and hour of recovery, and the no. of pcs.,   even though  she is not present  in the site.  Sound so  impossible. That's  why  I didn't want to  post it here.. but for your info then i am posting here now.. and that's the truth bro.

God Bless,

GE :)

Offline Janner

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2011, 01:15:43 AM »
so with all the various..Madam L is  gifted also with 3rd/4th eye..Brit Dowser, Cebu Scanner, etc etc... you have nothing to show for your endeavors.
Sounds like something is wrong here  Gerald, dont you think..??

4 bars here and 12 bars there...wow thats a lot of cash somewhere if one was to believe that....(basic price 12 million)

so...now what are you going to do? team up with the same people again..???
and lose out, ....or.......??

gerald

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2011, 01:16:11 AM »
Ok, but what was it that said to you, this is a good spot to dowse..?  being as you have no clues to where you are ..??

[/quote]
In my case.. I will just ask.... Is the  Spot Positive  of  J.B.T?  If it crosses, then there's  a valuable  items  buried  on the spot.  Those  Dowsers  which were already in the higher  level of Dowsing  can perform the so called  Remote Map Dowsing. By just looking  at the sketch, pic, Google Map or whatever,  they can  perfectly  pinpoint  the exact spot  no matter how  far  the actual area is.

I have tried Map Dowsing  before,  one time...  But it end up  that my spot is  just  3 feet  away from the exact target.

Map Dowsing is no joke.. only  the  More gifted  Dowsers  can perform  this  accurately.

In my case  if I am in the actual   site  I can also  find the exact  spot. Unlike in Distant Dowsing...which is  too difficult to perfect  the center  of the target.

gerald

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2011, 01:29:41 AM »

Bro Janner,

I have already learned  from my previous  experienced.
No problem with my associates in Dowsing or  Madam, The problem here  is the owner of the sites.

That's  why we are now  choosy  in associating  or dealing  with  site owners.
That's why  before you ever  enter  or dig a particular  spot, you must  consider the following  things:

Ask your  Rods  this  questions enumerated below:

1) Is the Site Worthy to be dowsed?
2) Can We put our trust  on the guys involved (Digger, financier, owner of the site)?
3) If there might be recovery  soon, will the group or the owner will not  change? Or Can we still put  our trust to all the people involved  like  diggers, financiers, owner of the site  if they is already recovery  in the site?

If approved by the Rods, or if the Rod Crosses  then  GO to  the Project. And this is our  S.O.P.  right now  bro.
As what  my Mentors  told me, Denying Assistance to the UNWORTHY  will prevent your  heartache in the future.

In fact... I have my new site right now  who have pass   the 3 questions.

God Bless  Fellas,

GE

Offline Janner

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2011, 01:31:03 AM »
Ok, but what was it that said to you, this is a good spot to dowse..?  being as you have no clues to where you are ..??

In my case.. I will just ask.... Is the  Spot Positive  of  J.B.T?  If it crosses, then there's  a valuable  items  buried  on the spot.  Those  Dowsers  which were already in the higher  level of Dowsing  can perform the so called  Remote Map Dowsing. By just looking  at the sketch, pic, Google Map or whatever,  they can  perfectly  pinpoint  the exact spot  no matter how  far  the actual area is.

I have tried Map Dowsing  before,  one time...  But it end up  that my spot is  just  3 feet  away from the exact target.

Map Dowsing is no joke.. only  the  More gifted  Dowsers  can perform  this  accurately.

In my case  if I am in the actual   site  I can also  find the exact  spot. Unlike in Distant Dowsing...which is  too difficult to perfect  the center  of the target.
[/quote]

Good...so you dont need all those other people who scammed before...!!
Go out and do your thing, dont tell anyone and enjoy the fun of it. maybe you will come home one day with a pocket full of dreams..??

enjoy.....

gerald

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2011, 01:43:36 AM »

Good...so you dont need all those other people who scammed before...!!
Go out and do your thing, dont tell anyone and enjoy the fun of it. maybe you will come home one day with a pocket full of dreams..??

enjoy.....
[/quote]

OK bro.
As what Other Dowsers  said:  For them, it is easier to pinpoint the exact spot  or even the decoy spot  but it's  hard for them to find the real guy(Worthy Owners).  Of course  not  all, coz  there are still  worthy few. That's  why  choose the person you want to  associate or deal with.

The sun is still shining behind those dark  clouds... someday  maybe sooner  we can still hit the target with a corresponding price or fair share.

Long Live T-Hunters.

GE
 ;D

Offline Myres

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2011, 06:02:57 PM »
Quote from: gerald
Good day Bro.
Hope  you are doing  great.

Just a  friendly advice. IF you believe  in Dowsing then  it is easier  for you  to  hit the  target either big or small.  There are  Good  Samaritan Dowsers here  who are willing to  help  you. In fact they are  monitoring  your  post. And your site is very positive bro.

If you want that  your site will be recovered correctly and easily  ,   choose  the right  guy  to  be associated  with.

If you want that your  site will be carefully  check  thru Map Dowsing  you can ask  Assistance to  T-H44 and  DB. They are the right  person.

God Bless  Bro.
And  Good Luck in Your  T-hunting  Activity.

YH GE

-----

Hello Bro. Gerald. How are you? Thank you for the advice and your interest in our site. I really think dowsing by the gifted person would spell the difference of success and failure here. Yes, Bro. Dindo helps in our site and I hope T-H44 would do the same.
We are currently on a new hole after having it analyzed by Bro. Northstar with his isometrics and lately I have learned a lot from him. In fact I have already marked all the potential sites within the area.

Thanks again and keep in touch. I appreciate the encouragement after all these long months of anxiety.

Offline Myres

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2011, 07:25:28 PM »
Hello guys. Here are some finds over the week at our sites. The stone was dug under the mango tree at about 10 feet, where the grenade was found. It is rather big and can be carried maybe by three strong guys in an open space.
The green, thick, square, broken glass was found about 20 feet from our present dig as determined by Bro. Northstar with his isometrics. It was found along a slope which had stones piled, just under a bamboo (bayog) growth, straight west of our dig.
I hope to hear some feedback about these. Thanks guys!
I don't know why it can't be posted. Am trying again. Maybe there are many pictures attached.

Offline Southern TH

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2011, 07:47:45 PM »
I think that's not an ordinary stone.. Try to break it and check what is in the inner or that rock.