Author Topic: Evaluate this Site Bro.  (Read 19222 times)

gerald

Evaluate this Site Bro.
« on: October 02, 2011, 05:34:42 AM »
Good  day  Bro.
May God's Blessings be with you always.
If base  on my drawing alone  you can evaluate  this  site  then much better.

This  site is a long  forgotten site.. due to the agony  that we have taste and encountered  because  of the unworthy  owner.  One Spot  was recovered  they claimed  that as  big load because there was a cemented box  below  but they fail to recover  it  because the area  slowly  collapse.  Only few  pieces  of Chocolate(4 Bars)  were  successfully  recovered.  The 4  Choco  ay nakalagay sa ibabaw  ng Cemented Box.

In this  case.. can you  plot  Bro NS...  where is the Big Load Spot  and The Give Away Target.I will  correctly and honestly  tell you  where's the exact Spot(Big Load) of  the target was recovered.   Bout the Give Away  Spot , I am quite sure  also  where's the  target , in fact at 14 feet we already encountered the cemented cover.  But  No question  with the Big Load.

Can you please  evaluate  the  sketch bro.. using  your  theory.

GE

gerald

Re: Evaluate this Site Bro.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 06:01:59 AM »

The Actual Picture  of  Kamunsil Tree.   

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 09:43:43 AM »
Bro GE

Before I can give you the right spot, I need you to get the exact bearing from kamunsil tree going to the mohon. Target your directional compass to the mohon by standing at the kamunsil tree. Please be accurate in reading the exact bearing. I did some corrections in your illustration regarding compass bearing of your site. Just follow the red line in your sketch to get the exact bearing.

God bless
Northstar

gerald

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 10:20:03 PM »
Bro GE

Before I can give you the right spot, I need you to get the exact bearing from kamunsil tree going to the mohon. Target your directional compass to the mohon by standing at the kamunsil tree. Please be accurate in reading the exact bearing. I did some corrections in your illustration regarding compass bearing of your site. Just follow the red line in your sketch to get the exact bearing.

God bless
Northstar

Ok Bro.  But  Why did  you change  the bearing,   I am standing exactly  beside that Kamunsil tree(Nakadikit talaga ako sa Kamunsil)And I am Using  An Engineering Directional Compass. Kamunsil is really at the West Side. And That Mohon Marker is really at the East Side. In fact, when the sun rises..  sa Mohon  talaga tumatama.  But  we must not really based  the Perfect  East sa  Sun,  kasi  The Sun is moving. From Month of Aug. to Dec. ,  the Sun  rises in different  Location. Did you carefully  compare  your  East- Direction  in your Engineering Compass  with that of the exact Location where the sun rises?  From  Jan-May  The Directional Compass-East  is almost the same as were the sun rises.  But  when your in Aug.to-Dec.  The East direction of your  Directional Compass  is quite different to the exact  location where the sun rises.

Note:  In my case, I based  the exact Location using an Engineering Directional Compass, and not rely as to were  the sun rises.  Other Hunters  as I've  noticed  dito sa amin..  Just look only as to where the Sun rises  and then that is their  Perfect **East**.

Good Bless,

GE
 :)

gerald

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 10:37:26 PM »

In relation to your  drawing(that Pink Color Line)  That is really  correct Bro. It's in a diagonal position from Kamunsil to that Mohon Marker. THat  Kamunsil is located at the West  Side using an Engineering Directional Compass.
Please see the attached  stone.  This stone is found  at the top of the Mohon Marker.Parang nakasumbrero po ang Bato sa Kamunsil bro.

GE

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 10:38:18 PM »
Bro Ge
It means that the north and south must be change?

gerald

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 10:54:29 PM »

In relation to your  drawing(that Pink Color Line)  That is really  correct Bro. It's in a diagonal position from Kamunsil to that Mohon Marker. THat  Kamunsil is located at the West  Side using an Engineering Directional Compass.
Please see the attached  stone.  This stone is found  at the top of the Mohon Marker.Parang nakasumbrero po ang Bato sa Kamunsil bro.

GE

CORRECTION. The Stone is  found at the Top of the Mohon Marker  and not on the Kamunsil Tree( Local Dialect:  At nakasumbrero po cya sa mismong Mohon po, at hindi sa Kamunsil Tree.)

gerald

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 11:05:28 PM »
Bro Ge
It means that the north and south must be change?

Ok bro NS.. I  Got  your  Point. My Mistake.  I will just make some  changes  in that South and North Location.
I will  post a correct  Pic  now  with changes  of that  North  and South.
Please see the corrected  Drawing.

God Bless..

:D

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 01:14:53 AM »
Bro Ge

The mohon and kamunsil tree are exactly East and west or 180 degrees from each other?

gerald

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 06:57:40 PM »
Bro Ge

The mohon and kamunsil tree are exactly East and west or 180 degrees from each other?

Yup.

gerald

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 09:42:44 PM »

Anyway  for  a little  hint  about the  exact  spot(Big Load)  with  recovery : it is  18 feet  away  from that Mohon Marker  Bro N.S.

We have dug  a hole also at  2 feet away from that  Kamunsil Tree at  approximately  80 degrees SW.  At 14 feet deep we encounter cement layer , they fail to continue  that spot  because  they hit  the  water trap  and the  water  became uncontrollable. Don't  know  where the water came from. Maybe that's the Give Away  Spot.. but no proof  of  recovery. 

God Bless,

GE
 ;D

gerald

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2011, 10:41:19 PM »
Bro Ge

Yup.

The Target here is  recovered in this  location:  78.75 Degree South East.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2011, 10:50:03 PM »
Bro Ge

Yup.

The Target here is  recovered in this  location:  78.75 Degree South East.

You mean south east from the kamunsil as your point of reference?

gerald

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2011, 11:28:53 PM »
You mean south east from the kamunsil as your point of reference?

This is  how  I evaluate the exact Spot.  I am Standing beside  the **KAMUNSIL TREE**--  with an Engineering Directional Compass. And that's the Result:  78.75 Degree SE. If you look at it  medyu malapit na cya talaga sa East Site.

;)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:51:54 AM by admin »

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 05:11:05 AM »
Gerald, was your site been evaluated correctly?