Author Topic: Evaluate this Site Bro.  (Read 19089 times)

gerald

Re: Evaluate this Site Bro.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 05:48:57 AM »
Gerald, was your site been evaluated correctly?

I think It was not being evaluated thoroughly.
The real score here  is not pinpointing  the exact spot.. but evaluating how  our  method attest  this particular  site  with actual  recovery. T-hunting is  learning.  In my case.. I am willing to learn and explore.In-fact..I gather  all kinds of method. Evaluate  and study it. I will accept/embraced  some  new technique that is useful also..as   long as it will not  contradicts my Old  Technique(Dowsing). Before  I only  prefer  Metal Detecting/Scanning.  But  now  I consider  the following  things to wit:  Dowsing(First), Compass Reading, Metal Detecting/Scanning, Code-breaking & Ground Layer analysis.

The wise person consider his Method only.  The Wiser Person consider his Method and other method that is also useful to his t-hunting activity  and totally rejects  the Sunk Cost Method(Accounting Term).

God Bless,

GE

;D

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 07:13:26 AM »
Correct. And if anyone says that his dowsing way is much better than yours, let it be, because he doesn't know you or your method, for it is not for him to know you. It is not worthy of any effort to give or share. Only the gifted understand the gifted. The fact is, there is a moment for such dowser to keep the mouth silent until he reached the proper level of tranquility. It is not the boasting of your capability that keeps you at your level but it is the silent work behind the scene. Remember, only your kind could ever understand your kind.

gerald

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 06:46:51 PM »
Correct. And if anyone says that his dowsing way is much better than yours, let it be, because he doesn't know you or your method, for it is not for him to know you. It is not worthy of any effort to give or share. Only the gifted understand the gifted. The fact is, there is a moment for such dowser to keep the mouth silent until he reached the proper level of tranquility. It is not the boasting of your capability that keeps you at your level but it is the silent work behind the scene. Remember, only your kind could ever understand your kind.

My college  friend before  said:  Do not  make any comparison  coz its individual is  unique.

And also one thing  more...Deep Water is silent. The water in a Sapa or river is quite different.
And one thing I've learned  now.. as what  my Mentor told me and even remind me many times; Only  associate with those  guys who are the worthy few.

God Bless,

YH GE
 ;)

bovic32

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 10:37:33 PM »

My college  friend before  said:  Do not  make any comparison  coz its individual is  unique.

Correct!

And also one thing  more...Deep Water is silent. The water in a Sapa or river is quite different.
And one thing I've learned  now.. as what  my Mentor told me and even remind me many times; Only  associate with those  guys who are the worthy few.

God Bless,

YH GE
 ;)

t_hunter44

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2011, 10:59:39 PM »
Bovic32,
      You quoted DB and Gerald but nothing FROM YOU. What are you trying to do, just trying to make points? We have enough Clutter here and you are not helping by making repetitive postings.

bovic32

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2011, 11:13:07 PM »
TH44,
I just agree what they are talking,I did not notice it double quote.

t_hunter44

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2011, 04:34:02 PM »
TH44,
       You did not Notice but you have done it 4 Times, Quoting without giving any reason why you quoted somebody and if you cannot remember, just Click on your ID/name and Click on Recent Postings by You and you can see that those four Quotes that you made is there. If you can, do not make the same Mistakes again as there is more than enough Clutter here. Thanks.

bovic32

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2011, 11:03:33 PM »
TH44,
      You did not Notice but you have done it 4 Times, Quoting without giving any reason why you quoted somebody and if you cannot remember, just Click on your ID/name and Click on Recent Postings by You and you can see that those four Quotes that you made is there. If you can, do not make the same Mistakes again as there is more than enough Clutter here. Thanks.

I did not mistake with my quote,actually that is your right as moderator I accept...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:32:57 AM by admin »

t_hunter44

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2011, 11:54:15 PM »
TH44,

I did not mistake with my quote,actually that is your right as moderator I accept...

There you go again with your Quote. You must be daft, Ok, fine, just keep doing what you are doing, cannot moderate you on this topic, let someone else do the job. Man oh man, just like talking to another Rock from Mindanao.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:33:23 AM by admin »

bovic32

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2011, 12:25:39 AM »
TH44,
[/quote

There you go again with your Quote. You must be daft, Ok, fine, just keep doing what you are doing, cannot moderate you on this topic, let someone else do the job. Man oh man, just like talking to another Rock from Mindanao.

Im sorry TH44 if my quote is non-sense for you,no arguing this time...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:33:47 AM by admin »