Author Topic: OKM Depth Detection  (Read 52218 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

OKM Depth Detection
« on: October 05, 2011, 03:22:43 AM »
Janner

Give me the model of that MD that can reach 20 ft? Very funny MD. Only in the specs, yes 20 ft, but in real scenario 3 ft only. Hehehe

Offline Janner

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 03:27:42 AM »
Janner

Give me the model of that MD that can reach 20 ft? Very funny MD. Only in the specs, yes 20 ft, but in real scenario 3 ft only. Hehehe

silly boy, a proven and tested by many MD and used by myself to.....the OKM 4000...
i tested it at 15m at it was just about exact......and thats a "Fact" !!

Offline NORTHSTAR

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 03:28:28 AM »
Janner

Japanese do not need to talk to all farmers just to communicate because most of the farmers were also having difficulties in English. That's why they hired filipino who can communicate in english as interpreter. Gets mo?

Offline NORTHSTAR

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 03:34:09 AM »
Ha??????? OKM????? Tested and proven at 15 meters??? Who are you fooling? me??? No way?? 1.5 meters yes. Maybe you forgot to put dot between 15 meters to remind you.. Jejeje ;D ;D ;D

Offline Janner

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 03:34:33 AM »
Janner

Japanese do not need to talk to all farmers just to communicate because most of the farmers were also having difficulties in English. That's why they hired filipino who can communicate in english as interpreter. Gets mo?

no i dont "Gets Mo".... you said they were pretending to be farmers, so how can they "Pretend" if they cant speak the language and need a interpreter. Wow
your story is now all to heck......its total fabrication......perhaps a touch of "LOA" ? ;)
its like the rest of your stories, they change as you go along......

ah well never mind.

Offline Janner

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 03:38:11 AM »
Ha??????? OKM????? Tested and proven at 15 meters??? Who are you fooling? me??? No way?? 1.5 meters yes. Maybe you forgot to put dot between 15 meters to remind you.. Jejeje ;D ;D ;D

you really are quite a boisterous braggart with no knowledge of items used and tested here by many.
As though you are the king of the sand castle....sorry matey..tides in. sand all washed away

as for the OKM i posted here all the tests we did and on a project to so Prof NS when did you last test one..?????

Offline NORTHSTAR

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 03:52:36 AM »

you really are quite a boisterous braggart with no knowledge of items used and tested here by many.
As though you are the king of the sand castle....sorry matey..tides in. sand all washed away

as for the OKM i posted here all the tests we did and on a project to so Prof NS when did you last test one..?????

Yes on the monitor you found metallic object underground but when dug up, nothing was found... heheeheee not even a Japanese toothpick.. So sad. Waste of time, money and effort.. simply false economy

bovic32

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 03:58:16 AM »
Bro NS,
 For me better to have MD,a marker to be followed, a theory like yours, because I consider YT is like what you approach in solving problem in Math especially Trigonometry.1st: read the given problem 2nd:Identify the given data 3rd:Identify the "unknown or problem to be solve" 4th:sketch or draw  the object or area base in the given data 5th:show the solution of the problem 6th:Finally,the final correct answer.Just my opinion.

Offline NORTHSTAR

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 04:10:00 AM »
Bro NS,
 For me better to have MD,a marker to be followed, a theory like yours, because I consider YT is like what you approach in solving problem in Math especially Trigonometry.1st: read the given problem 2nd:Identify the given data 3rd:Identify the "unknown or problem to be solve" 4th:sketch or draw  the object or area base in the given data 5th:show the solution of the problem 6th:Finally,the final correct answer.Just my opinion.

Bro Bovic
Yes MD can also be used when you are near your target at about 3 ft before the target. But better not use it because it will cause trouble to your digger and might change their attitude and mind set. You know what I mean... greediness especially to the land owners. Element of surprise is still the best

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 04:10:13 AM »
NS have you ever even used an OKM detector before? Janner has actually posted his results here before but I never saw anything posted about an OKM from you. Janner has facts whereby you seem to just be 'guesstimating' about the detection depth of this machine.

If you have actual experience using this unit, please post it otherwise we can't take you seriously about this subject.
TW

bovic32

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 04:15:30 AM »
Bro NS,

Bro Bovic
Yes MD can also be used when you are near your target at about 3 ft before the target. But better not use it because it will cause trouble to your digger and might change their attitude and mind set. You know what I mean... greediness especially to the land owners. Element of surprise is still the best

Yes you are right Bro.but for me as new of this kind of activity,better use a gadget so that no hurt feeling if the project will fail,still genuine map is consider accurate.Others opinion like yours are also accepted...

Offline Janner

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 04:20:14 AM »
Its pretty sad really, i am sure deep down somewhere you may be a nice guy, but with all this Fantasy that you post, not many will like you or even believe in you.

Looking at you to date, nothing proven or shown from all of your theories !

How  sad. I really feel you must  be a very lonely guy......

never mind .....perhaps someone out there like you....??
 ;)

Offline NORTHSTAR

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 04:29:14 AM »
NS have you ever even used an OKM detector before? Janner has actually posted his results here before but I never saw anything posted about an OKM from you. Janner has facts whereby you seem to just be 'guesstimating' about the detection depth of this machine.

If you have actual experience using this unit, please post it otherwise we can't take you seriously about this subject.
TW

TW
I don't have any photos while watching OKM during the field test of my friend. The equipment will speak for itself. Res IPsa Liquitor if I'm right.. My friend was so disappointed because it can read only at 3 to 5 ft only maximum. Another user of OKM I witnessed was a australian national treasure hunter operating in samal Island. During their field test, a large non ferrous object at around 15 feet target but when dug up, nothing was found. The worst among all, they used backhoe up to 40 ft and the hole was so huge. Nothing was found. Very disappointing. So sad. not only one hole but several exploration using the OKM. Millions were lost. Promising results in field test but nothing found until now

bovic32

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 04:46:53 AM »

TW

TW
I don't have any photos while watching OKM during the field test of my friend. The equipment will speak for itself. Res IPsa Liquitor if I'm right.. My friend was so disappointed because it can read only at 3 to 5 ft only maximum. Another user of OKM I witnessed was a australian national treasure hunter operating in samal Island. During their field test, a large non ferrous object at around 15 feet target but when dug up, nothing was found. The worst among all, they used backhoe up to 40 ft and the hole was so huge. Nothing was found. Very disappointing. So sad. not only one hole but several exploration using the OKM. Millions were lost. Promising results in field test but nothing found until now

Bro NS,
 Maybe in the User's fault this one I think.as what I observed some treasure hunters is 100% rely in their MD,not too bad.Better identify first the given data,eg.:history of the area,markers living witness if any.Just study the area first before apllying anything like MD.Because in YT just consider also the concealment method.In your Theory of Isometric yes,maybe several dot or object in one site appeared,but only one(1) or two(2) dots having positive in object.the others are decoy....so what will happen?even how rich the financier they have,no object will be found,the same in the experience in our site,they created a crater in the middle of farm by using backhoe at 1month operation.at 40ft they found a round timber at 4ft length.that is their prize...

Offline Janner

OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 04:48:46 AM »

TW

TW

I dont believe any of this what you have said, when so many of the top Hunters, archeologists and geologists swear by these machine, and have found huge amounts of valuables...
so you see NS facts support the OKM's spec. and not your whimsical stories to support yours..