Author Topic: OKM Depth Detection  (Read 52219 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2011, 06:00:19 AM »
You MR/Prof NS have a bad mouth.
Full of scorn for everyone else except yourself.....

well Mr/Prof NS i will repeat a recent statement for you.....

"PUT UP OR SHUT UP"  !!!

Don't make any excuses Janner. Answer what is being asked? Where's your credibility now?

NS, maybe he will answer you if you ask him nicely and sincerely. Not like challenging him about that.
TW

Offline golden boy

• DOWSING STICKS, CERTIFIED DOWSER
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2011, 06:04:49 AM »
THE HEAT GOES ON!!!! again WHEEEWWW :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2011, 06:06:06 AM »
Janner

Your here as you claimed that you have mastered OKM 4000. Most of the time you claimed that it's an operator's problem. What is that all about? Now, explain that to all of us now.. members here are waiting for your best response...Hehehe ;D ;D ;D Better Shut up...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:57:43 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2011, 06:15:38 AM »
THE HEAT GOES ON!!!! again WHEEEWWW :D :D :D :D :D :D

GB
Let's see if how will he (Janner) defend his false statement about operators problem. Everything is written clearly in instructional manual. What else? Hang on with rope on his neck while using the equipment.. Hehehe ::) ::) ::)

bovic32

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2011, 06:18:17 AM »
Bro NS,
 As per TW says just talk Janner nicely so that he can answer the question of yours.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2011, 06:25:14 AM »
Bro NS,
 As per TW says just talk Janner nicely so that he can answer the question of yours.

Bro Bovic

Even how nice to Janner, still the same insult I received from him. Now, where's that respectable hero member here? Ran away with .................... Very, very funny pirate...

Have been Warned last night!!!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:57:12 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2011, 06:35:55 AM »
Bro NS,

Bro Bovic

Even how nice to Janner, still the same insult I received from him. Now, where's that respectable hero member here? Ran away with his tail between his balls. hahahaha. Very, very funny pirate...

Oh give me a break. It's already late there so he's probably shut down for the night but I'm sure tomorrow he will be back in full force again.  ;)
Let's give him a chance to reply back before jumping to conclusions so quickly, NS.
TW

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2011, 07:02:18 AM »
TW

Let's see if he put up or shut up. I guess shut up

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2011, 07:17:25 AM »
TW

Well.. we're also still waiting for YOU to 'put up or shut up' about your controversial Japanese Isometric Treasure Burial theories. Till date you didn't do it so why fingering Janner now?
TW

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2011, 07:22:59 AM »
TW

Well.. we're also still waiting for YOU to 'put up or shut up' about your controversial Japanese Isometric Treasure Burial theories. Till date you didn't do it so why fingering Janner now?
TW

I already shut up my isometrics. What else TW? Leave this site, then delete all my posts. Everything as per request. If you give me chance to do it, I'll do it myself.

Offline jackbruno

« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2011, 09:16:02 AM »
folks,

in some point NS was right..there are MD's company claiming that their can penetrate 20ft but the truth is only 20inches..there are EM scanners advertise that can penetrate up to 150ft(dessert) but the truth is,it can penetrate up to 30ft(phil)..i also used some USA(underground survey apparatus) models they claim that it can penetrate up to 80ft for in fact it can hardly penetrate at 10ft esp. if you are using it near the sea same with okm 4000.
gpl's/motherload/ground resistivity scaners  says that it can really detect gold but the truth it can detect a particular mineral which will registered as gold
same with nokta,my friend used nokta says that they detected a gold at 15ft they reach at 40ft but still no gold,the other one says their nokta detects a gold in the tree when they cut the tree and re-detect the detection turns to silver but when they chop the tree into tiny pieces still no gold or silver...

maybe some of you asking, why?well folks just considered the mineralization in our country and the techniques used by japs..

but on the other hand these detectors/scanners still useful to some cases.

one things also,anyone of you here has a USA or any EXP model try to scan(take note:those who know exactly how to use) facing the sun..and you will be astounded by its result.

folks, just always remember my motto "its not the detectors/scanners that matters best but its the detectorist that matters most"
8s not d detector dat matterS most but 8s d detektoriSt dat matters best

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2011, 11:26:06 AM »
TW

TW

I already shut up my isometrics. What else TW? Leave this site, then delete all my posts. Everything as per request. If you give me chance to do it, I'll do it myself.

NS no one is asking you to leave TSEATC. Even though you're a very controversial person with your Japanese Treasure Burial Isometric Theories, you're very much welcome here. We were just asking for you to show some proof about your Isometric theories so we can know that they are really true or not.
TW

Offline golden boy

• DOWSING STICKS, CERTIFIED DOWSER
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2011, 06:24:40 PM »
NS is leaving TSEATC?  NO WAY!!!! others will leave but not my good friend. hehehe, stay where you are NS.  :D :D :D

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2011, 06:53:16 PM »
NS is leaving TSEATC?  NO WAY!!!! others will leave but not my good friend. hehehe, stay where you are NS.  :D :D :D

Gb

Thanks for that comment. We are here to help those who needs us. Not unlike those who pretending experts but when ask cannot even explain what he is talking about..
They are all asking for my proof and evidence here. It was already here. You know what I mean from Panabo site. Hehehe
I'll be leaving to Kidapawan this oct. 15 tentatively after my Bday. Your invited and let's drink with my favorite iced cold RH. Burp. burp..

God bless my friend

Northstar

Offline Janner

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2011, 07:42:49 PM »
Janner

Your here as you claimed that you have mastered OKM 4000. Most of the time you claimed that it's an operator's problem. What is that all about? Now, explain that to all of us now.. members here are waiting for your best response...Hehehe ;D ;D ;D Better Shuuuuuuuuuuuuut up...

Reply 1......

in Tech Talk thread on    
EXP 4000
« on: January 16, 2011, 07:15:17 PM » i wrote a short post on the OKM4 and within that post i described my self as a "Novice" unlike what you are so falsely accusing me of " Mastering" the OKM4.
Once more false accusations just to boost your own ego and take the heat of yourself Prof NS/Janitor....so all the members can if they so wish go to that post and read it themselves....

as for "Operator" error, which is the most common cause of MD not working correctly, you have to be able to see and watch what the operator is doing to give an opinion on what he is doing wrong, if anything ? So Mr/Prof NS/Janitor i hope you understand the simple English...oh and by the way did you use the DVD...?

Now then Mr/Prof NS/Janitor its your turn to boost your ego and credibility to all the members here....show the proof of your ridiculous theories and your finds...no excuses this time !  i replied to your contemptuous challenge, now your turn to reply to mine....

"I Challenge YOU to Produce Your Finds here on this site via pics and postings"  !!!

and if you "cannot, will not" then you are like its been said all along...!!