Author Topic: OKM Depth Detection  (Read 52235 times)

bovic32

Re: OKM Depth Detection
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2011, 06:23:17 AM »
For me no need to argue with this gadget OKM, everyone here has its own approach in YT,everyone has its own method and theory from their respective mentors, I'd like to say that the negative and positive element cannot close together, the main point here is not only the gadget but the method.The same in my area I want to combine their respective method but I am failed,since my friend arguing each other the same here.Result in the area?Failed...

t_hunter44

« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2011, 11:56:42 AM »
Gentlemen,

Well I would also HOPE that what Golden Boy said - 'we're all friends here' on TSEATC is at least somewhat true.

Is it really work so much arguing over this OKM detector? I hope we can resolve this topic otherwise maybe it's better off being closed now due to so many differences of opinions here.

Lets see what happens...  :o

TW
Yeah, Better to Lock this Topic as some members here are so pigheaded that they keep insisting the Product is only good to so many feet and yet they do not have an OKM and has never used one. Just LOCK IT.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2011, 01:13:51 PM »
So be it. The members have spoken and I will follow their advice.
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2011, 11:14:04 PM »

No one leaves TSEATC, WE ARE ALL FRIENDS HERE :D :D :D
[/quote]
 ;D Talk for Yourself. I could count the members here that I consider Friends with my fingers and they don't even amount to 10 and like I said before, I am kind of Picky in choosing friends .
[/quote]im not talking to you, im talking to all my friends here :D :D :D :
[/quote]
      I know you are not talking to me as we are not friends and never will be but you have to be careful in using the word "WE". ::)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2011, 04:21:25 AM »
Hey I thought this topic was locked? I did lock it yesterday. Not sure why or how T Hunter or anyone can still even post here. Must be something wrong with this software.
TW