Author Topic: Decipher Treasure signs from the Map  (Read 20797 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Decipher Treasure signs from the Map
« on: October 05, 2011, 05:54:48 PM »
To all YTH

This treasure sign when found inside you digging treasure site is a very good sign that you are near the target at about 8 ft depth more. This is one way of deciphering code from the map. The sole of the shoe treasure sign was found at 10 ft depth. Look closely at the code found in that sole treasure and compare that to the code in the map. It shows that this marker is 8ft. Simply means that if you found this treasure sign, 8 ft more to go, then bingo.

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: Decipher Treasure signs from the Map
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 06:23:36 PM »
This is how it looks like. Check it out

Offline Janner

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 07:23:44 PM »
ah the sole of the supposed japanese shoe with treasure sign on it..??

How many times have you shown this NS, and now with a different sign and map......
just goes to show the fantasy you live in..!!!

t_hunter44

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 07:47:56 PM »
The Posted Map on the Topic" Finding the Jar" and now another Topic, "Decipher Treasure Signs from the Map" with the same Map but he only added a sole of a shoe, Arrrgg, what's next? Next thing you know it will be to decipher the lines in his Forehead and his Crows feet.Hmmm, upon closer look at that heel , I see 7 deposits of Gold indicated by those yellow dots, geezzzz, or whoever was wearing that shoe stepped on some Bird Poop. Yak.

t_hunter44

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 07:58:10 PM »
Who cares about that part of the shoe? That maps has it all , measurements and direction, Deposit misspelled Diposet and on the Bottom Right corner, it says Mangago or was that supposed to be Mga-gago, another misspelled word. ::)

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 08:24:11 PM »
Follow up sign to complete the code

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 09:01:42 PM »
The yellow dot in the heel of the shoe were all rusted bolts. Two bolts were already missing because of two much rust. Hope you have learned from this topic.

Good luck to all YTH

Northstar

t_hunter44

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 09:56:01 PM »
The yellow dot in the heel of the shoe were all rusted bolts. Two bolts were already missing because of two much rust. Hope you have learned from this topic.

Good luck to all YTH

Northstar
They used BOLTS on a heel, wow, learned something today however they should have used Stainless Steel BOLTS so it would not rust. Yep, upon further scrutiny, I SAW METRIC Bolts and again the same question from the other topic that you never Answered, Is that really a Japanese Map as it looks like all the info there is in English, some Misspelled Words but it is still English, I bet ya that Japanese that made that Map studied in the US, his spelling though is less to be desired.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 10:32:21 PM »
Res ipsa loquitor

Offline jamila168

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 01:27:59 AM »
bro, may detailed map ka ng baganga? hehehe

;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 03:34:13 AM »

Good luck to all YTH

Northstar

Haha.. you're really making me laugh now.
TW

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 05:00:49 AM »
Tony
It's good to hear from you that while your learning, you are also laughing...Hehehe

Thanks Tony

Northstar

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 05:22:35 AM »
bro, may detailed map ka ng baganga? hehehe

;)

Bro Jam
Sorry to tell you that are no such detailed map in Japanese treasure. I'm sure that Baganga is also one of the area wherein JIA hidden their treasures because Baganga is also written in the map. The best thing you are going to do is to find and investigate an area wherein Japanese nationals came to the area of Baganga and made a survey and negotiate in the owner of the land. Hope you find it and look for trees marker present in the area like old mango tree, coconut, santol and Sambag,

Good luck

Northstar

Offline wiseman

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 07:13:59 AM »
hi mr northstar
your teaching members here to search for buried japanese warloot and how to dechiper it with your theory
my question is what if a site has no map?
surely there are lots of members here that has no legitimate map on their sites what will be the next step?

another thing
can you prove your theory by showing us proofs of your recovery?
even without a persons picture beside the commodities will do..
i know lots of members are curious just like me
you seem to believe in your theory so much that you are telling the whole world that it really works

it is just like i am selling a car that i said that it could fly
and surely i must let people see that it could really fly to sell

we need proof to believe
we really do
i hope you understand

thanks wiseman

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 08:15:36 AM »
hi mr northstar
your teaching members here to search for buried japanese warloot and how to dechiper it with your theory
my question is what if a site has no map?
surely there are lots of members here that has no legitimate map on their sites what will be the next step?

another thing
can you prove your theory by showing us proofs of your recovery?
even without a persons picture beside the commodities will do..
i know lots of members are curious just like me
you seem to believe in your theory so much that you are telling the whole world that it really works

it is just like i am selling a car that i said that it could fly
and surely i must let people see that it could really fly to sell

we need proof to believe
we really do
i hope you understand

thanks wiseman

Wiseman
It's really a pleasure to answer all your thoughts. Japanese treasure burial is a never ending search and research work until finally arrived to it's final answer. It's a never ending because no Japanese maps illustrated the exact location of the treasure sites in one place to another.  They will give you a clue only. Like for example in Kidapawan area, you search for a river with S shape. Take a look at the illustration below. When you already found the S shape river. That's the time to look for another clues like trees markers or boulders. Then check the bearing using magnetic compass and get the distance between markers. Then apply your findings in isometric pattern to locate the exact treasure site using the trees marker or boulders as your main arrow to get the exact angle of the treasure location. Learning this method is not easy, you must earn it in hard way. That's why I'm here for those few people who have faith in me.

You are asking me about my proofs and evidences? No need to show to everyone here because you what will happened to this site... I can't handle great responsibilities.
 Still remember the story of the 3 wise men who searched for the messiah. It was their faith that lead them to find the messiah by following the path using the star. That faith lead them to find what they are looking for, It's Baby Jesus the messiah. Alleluya, Alleluya... Same as treasure hunting, It's your faith that will lead you to find what you are looking for. Your wisdom as a wise man will help you see the right path which way will you follow.
Wise men talks for they have something to say; fools talk for they want to say something...

Best regards

Northstar