Author Topic: Decipher Treasure signs from the Map  (Read 20802 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: Decipher Treasure signs from the Map
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 08:24:12 AM »
hi mr northstar
your teaching members here to search for buried japanese warloot and how to dechiper it with your theory
my question is what if a site has no map?
surely there are lots of members here that has no legitimate map on their sites what will be the next step?

another thing
can you prove your theory by showing us proofs of your recovery?
even without a persons picture beside the commodities will do..
i know lots of members are curious just like me
you seem to believe in your theory so much that you are telling the whole world that it really works

it is just like i am selling a car that i said that it could fly
and surely i must let people see that it could really fly to sell

we need proof to believe
we really do
i hope you understand

thanks wiseman

Wiseman
It's really a pleasure to answer all your thoughts. Japanese treasure burial is a never ending search and research work until finally arrived to it's final answer. It's a never ending because no Japanese maps illustrated the exact location of the treasure sites in one place to another.  They will give you a clue only. Like for example in Kidapawan area, you search for a river with S shape. Take a look at the illustration below. When you already found the S shape river. That's the time to look for another clues like trees markers or boulders. Then check the bearing using magnetic compass and get the distance between markers. Then apply your findings in isometric pattern to locate the exact treasure site using the trees marker or boulders as your main arrow to get the exact angle of the treasure location. Learning this method is not easy, you must earn it in hard way. That's why I'm here for those few people who have faith in me.

You are asking me about my proofs and evidences? No need to show to everyone here because you what will happened to this site... I can't handle great responsibilities.
 Still remember the story of the 3 wise men who searched for the messiah. It was their faith that lead them to find the messiah by following the path using the star. That faith lead them to find what they are looking for, It's Baby Jesus the messiah. Alleluya, Alleluya... Same as treasure hunting, It's your faith that will lead you to find what you are looking for. Your wisdom as a wise man will help you see the right path which way will you follow.
Wise men talks for they have something to say; fools talk for they want to say something...

Best regards

Northstar

t_hunter44

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 10:59:15 AM »
[q

You are asking me about my proofs and evidences? No need to show to everyone here because you what will happened to this site... I can't handle great responsibilities.
 Still remember the story of the 3 wise men who searched for the messiah. It was their faith that lead them to find the messiah by following the path using the star. That faith lead them to find what they are looking for, It's Baby Jesus the messiah. Alleluya, Alleluya... Same as treasure hunting, It's your faith that will lead you to find what you are looking for. Your wisdom as a wise man will help you see the right path which way will you follow.
Wise men talks for they have something to say; fools talk for they want to say something...

Best regards
     How do you like that, Just follow the Star like the 3 Wise men did,  ;D ;D ;D, meaning, just follow NORTHSTAR here and he will lead you to the treasure, all you need is Faith on NS. Like a Blind Leading the Blind.

Northstar

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 02:46:11 PM »
Like a Blind Leading the Blind.

TH44
Remember this always that" In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is the King" A wise man does not seek the ways of the ancient for he has to prove his own ways to seek for the truth. The words of wisdom and universal truth makes a man a wise man. Follow your faith with honer, then you will find wisdom and the truth. A man without a faith is a man best describe as the blind man.

God be with you

Northstar

t_hunter44

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 05:05:52 PM »
Yep, I have read that one from you before. I do have Faith but Only where it belongs. You missed it it entirely but to make it easier for you to understand, you are the Blind person trying to lead the Blind, fortunately, some of the people here is not Blind at all, they see you through your facade and so far and so good, nobody has bought your ISAWMETRICKS yet and I am sorry for the people that you can convince, if ever, for they will end up a Big Failure like You. I bet you you cannot even Convince your Fictitious Grandson like your Albert Yugumachi about your so called ISAWMETRICKS. Why don't you go out there and Dig yourself with your numerous sites instead of shoveling your crap in here, First Prove to Yourself that your theory is for real and then maybe , just maybe, some people will believe you. There are Members here located in Davao City, go with them on their Sites for you do not have even one and show them where to dig and it better come up positive or they just might get pissed off and bury you in that hole you pointed to be positive.
      You keep coming up with Different Topics but it all leads to the same thing, your ISAWMETRICKS and you are making a big clutter here, I guess I am guilty of that also as I keep making Rebuttals of your Claims to be the GUIDING STAR for the members here. Your postings gets repetitive, you quote a post but nothing goes with that quote, you are losing it. Res Ipsa Loquitur, the thing speaks for itself and unknowingly, on your part, the said Thing can be your ISAWMETRICKS, w/c is all BS.  It is sad though that members here has to put up with you and your crap. ::) >:(

Offline Southern TH

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2011, 06:07:26 PM »
By the way.. on your map here where is the application of your isometric preview.. Just asking only a question.. thanks and God Bless..

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2011, 09:27:44 PM »
By the way.. on your map here where is the application of your isometric preview.. Just asking only a question.. thanks and God Bless..

The map of Davao consists of 4 parts. The one I presented in the first page of this topic was the treasure sign that can be found during your diggings. Just keep in touch to show you more on isometric pattern/

Northstar

Offline Janner

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2011, 09:47:45 PM »

Best regards

Northstar

but there is a need to "Show" so that members can believe in you. At the moment its a "No Show" so "No one" believes a word of what you say !!

as for the last line in your statement, "fools talk" etc.......now that certainly applies to you....

and until you do, you will remain in that status too.....

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 02:09:48 AM »
hi mr northstar
your teaching members here to search for buried japanese warloot and how to dechiper it with your theory
my question is what if a site has no map?
surely there are lots of members here that has no legitimate map on their sites what will be the next step?

another thing
can you prove your theory by showing us proofs of your recovery?
even without a persons picture beside the commodities will do..
i know lots of members are curious just like me
you seem to believe in your theory so much that you are telling the whole world that it really works

it is just like i am selling a car that i said that it could fly
and surely i must let people see that it could really fly to sell

we need proof to believe
we really do
i hope you understand

thanks wiseman

Clearly spoken like a WISEMAN .

Zobex

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2011, 05:29:30 AM »

Best regards

Northstar

but there is a need to "Show" so that members can believe in you. At the moment its a "No Show" so "No one" believes a word of what you say !!

as for the last line in your statement, "fools talk" etc.......now that certainly applies to you....

and until you do, you will remain in that status too.....

Janner is exactly right. To avoid misleading people any further.. I think it about time toPUT UP OR SHUT UP, Bro NS.
TW

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2011, 07:01:16 AM »
I think it about time toPUT UP OR SHUT UP, Bro NS.
TW

Tony

Yes. It's the right time to shut up and leave your site. Just one request tony, Please delete all my post and whole thread about northstar. Hope you give me a favor for the last time. All this non sense post shall die with me. Make this forum the best from the advices of your great members.

Sincerely

Northstar

Offline raquel_lyks

• Global Moderator
  • Viewing Who's Online.
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2011, 06:05:00 PM »
I've been quite and observing for a few days... but  now i will talk and it will address to you NS.... NS they are just asking you to PUT UPPROOF,then if you cannot post of it here.. then you can SHUT UP that isometrics...

BTW none of your post will be deleted

Raqz ;)
:) : Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together..:)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2011, 06:11:56 PM »
I've been quite and observing for a few days... but  now i will talk and it will address to you NS.... NS they are just asking you to PUT UPPROOF,then if you cannot post of it here.. then you can SHUT UP that isometrics...

BTW none of your post will be deleted

Raqz ;)

Everything that Raqz said is absolutely true and correct. We have been letting you tell us about your controversial Japanese Isometric Treasure Burial Theory for well over a year now and have been very patient with you so are we really asking too much if we're only asking you to finally prove what you're telling everyone here? I think not.

Also, we DON'T delete old post here. We can LOCK your post but we won't delete it. It's public knowledge now my friend. What you have written is permanently written in TSEATC archives now.

TW