Author Topic: Decipher map thru actual treasure site  (Read 15511 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Decipher map thru actual treasure site
« on: October 11, 2011, 05:49:59 PM »
This topic will be the application of treasure map thru the actual site located at Indangan, Buhangin Davao City. This map was posted by BF Gates. Let us first decipher this map using the isometric pattern. As you observe in the map, you will see significant vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines. This lines are all fitted in my isometric pattern even you check for ratio and proportions. It's all exact. Maybe this time some of our members will be enlighten with this topic.

Good luck

Northstar

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: Decipher map thru actual treasure site
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 06:12:18 PM »
Now check the diagonal line represented by broken lines. This diagonal line is the angle wherein the three trees marker were align to get the bearing of 30 degrees angle NW. This three trees marker are the main arrows to get the exact treasure site.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 06:24:56 PM »
The 3 dots represents the 3 trees marker that will the basis as main arrow to get the exact treasure site.

Offline Janner

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 07:20:31 PM »
This topic will be the application of treasure map thru the actual site located at Indangan, Buhangin Davao City. This map was posted by BF Gates. Let us first decipher this map using the isometric pattern. As you observe in the map, you will see significant vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines. This lines are all fitted in my isometric pattern even you check for ratio and proportions. It's all exact. Maybe this time some of our members will be enlighten with this topic.

Good luck

Northstar

and there "we" were all thinking you had stopped your fantasy theories, and that was "Your" words to....!!!
and now just to prove you created another falsehood, you have started again...
No wonder no one believes you, you cant even keep your word to anybody !!

another locked topic perhaps...?????

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 06:49:02 AM »

Good luck

Northstar

and there "we" were all thinking you had stopped your fantasy theories, and that was "Your" words to....!!!

another locked topic perhaps...?????

Believe it or not, there are a few people who believe in NS and his Isometrics so in that case more power to all of them. Whether they eventually make any recoveries is remained to be seen but we would all very much appreciate any NEGATIVE or POSITIVE news from all of this.
TW

Offline renantiur

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 03:27:28 PM »
you are right tony wells. there are people who believed in him.  although we are a little bit skeptical, we are interested with his theory.   

why dont we allow northstar to post his theories here.  as long as he is behaving well, why dont we allow him to continue preaching with his theories. we are asking the moderators to please not locked the topics that he will post.    after all, who are we to judge if his theory is correct or not? remember the story about copernicus or galileo ( im not sure if it is copernicus or galileo)?   copernicus or galileo was labeled as a fool for preaching with his theory that the earth revolved around the sun.     nobody believed in him because the consensus among scholars and the church that time was the reverse: that it is the sun that revolved around the earth.   

my humble request here are:
 1. allow free communication of ideas here. no deleting of post by unseen hands ( although dindo, tony, and many other moderators have already settled this issue that past posts are never deleted -- and i believed them. sorry for the past rants that i have made here).

2. no locking of threads or topics.   i cannot understand why a topic/thread must be locked .    if the theory of northstar is simply unbelievable, why dont we let that be. after all, it is the readers who must judge the theory of northstar .   the moderator/s may post a warning but i am simply requesting the moderators not to lock the topics posted by northstar.

we really dont know what may become of northstar... he may become another galileo/copernicus or another crazyman preaching fantastic or unbelievable theories.... BUT you know whats the beauty of theories?   other people may become interested on the said theories.   they may find proof later that northstar is correct after all.   my simple request here is: dont kill the messenger that sends the good/bad news. or simply restated:  please dont lock the topic of northstar , however fantastic or unbelievable the iSOMETRIC(i saw no metrics - for some) theory they may be.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 07:41:36 PM »
Renantiur,

I agree with you. No, we won't be deleting or locking any of NS topics here. Freedom of speech and ideas are all welcome here.

Good luck to you all.

TW

Offline zeeker

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 10:51:57 PM »
hi northstar, i would love to see some updates on your isometrics.

por pabor, can you apply your isometrics on the attached pix?
continue the journey

Offline Janner

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 06:11:23 AM »

1a. after all, who are we to judge if his theory is correct or not? remember the story about copernicus or galileo ( im not sure if it is copernicus or galileo)?   copernicus or galileo was labeled as a fool for preaching with his theory that the earth revolved around the sun.     nobody believed in him because the consensus among scholars and the church that time was the reverse: that it is the sun that revolved around the earth.   

1. allow free communication of ideas here. no deleting of post by unseen hands ( although dindo, tony, and many other moderators have already settled this issue that past posts are never deleted -- 2a. and i believed them. sorry for the past rants that i have made here).

2. no locking of threads or topics.   i cannot understand why a topic/thread must be locked .    if the theory of northstar is simply unbelievable, why dont we let that be. after all, it is the readers who must judge the theory of northstar .   the moderator/s may post a warning but i am simply requesting the moderators not to lock the topics posted by northstar.

3a we really dont know what may become of northstar... he may become another galileo/copernicus or another crazyman
Renantiur,

I agree with you. No, we won't be deleting or locking any of NS topics here. Freedom of speech and ideas are all welcome here.

well that sets a "Precedent" here now.....

TW
1a we dont judge his theory, we "Test" it out with the skills and knowledge that we have to see if it will in fact work..to date.."It Doesnt" !!
2a. "past rants you made?? Dont you mean "Direct Accusations" ??
3a well reading his so called theories and claims, i know just what he will....(or is) ;)

sounds like your pushing for promotion... ::)

regards

Offline renantiur

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 01:55:10 PM »
peace janner.

im not pushing for promotion , as what you have claimed.    im only requesting that the thread/topic of northstar should not be locked by anybody else. i have just observed that some of the topics of northstar have been locked   just because it does not work.  but surprisingly, i have observed also that some of the methods (dowsing, metal detections, etc) being promoted in this forum  does not work also for japanese treasure ( based on personal experience).  hence, nobody can claim that his method is better than somebody else.                        i was only making a humble request that , as much as possible, a topic should not be locked.                   ( fortunately, the admin has already assured as that there would be no locking of threads from now on especially for those compliant  members.)

and even if the theory of northstar does not work to date, there is no justification why the thread/topic of northstar should be locked.  i just cannot see the reason why a topic must be locked.                                  i thought that his theory is useless, fantastic, unbelievable, (does not work as you said) or baseless for you, janner.    pushing for the locking a thread would only give rise to a suspicion that somebody must have an unusual interest of hiding  a well-kept secret of the japanese at all costs.    i know that nobody (including me and janner) in this forum would like to be suspected of having that unusual interest of hiding something in favor of the japanese. 

Offline Janner

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 08:38:24 PM »
I didnt mention the "Locking" of threads at any time, so why the big rant and rave..???
so, read my reply again would you, .........  ;)

regards

t_hunter44

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 09:26:51 PM »
you are right tony wells. there are people who believed in him.  although we are a little bit skeptical, we are interested with his theory.   

why dont we allow northstar to post his theories here.  as long as he is behaving well, why dont we allow him to continue preaching with his theories. we are asking the moderators to please not locked the topics that he will post.    after all, who are we to judge if his theory is correct or not? remember the story about copernicus or galileo ( im not sure if it is copernicus or galileo)?   copernicus or galileo was labeled as a fool for preaching with his theory that the earth revolved around the sun.     nobody believed in him because the consensus among scholars and the church that time was the reverse: that it is the sun that revolved around the earth.   

1. allow free communication of ideas here. no deleting of post by unseen hands ( although dindo, tony, and many other moderators have already settled this issue that past posts are never deleted -- and i believed them. sorry for the past rants that i have made here).

we really dont know what may become of northstar... he may become another galileo/copernicus or another crazyman preaching fantastic or unbelievable theories.... BUT you know whats the beauty of theories?   other people may become interested on the said theories.   they may find proof later that northstar is correct after all.   my simple request here is: dont kill the messenger that sends the good/bad news. or simply restated:  please dont lock the topic of northstar , however fantastic or unbelievable the iSOMETRIC(i saw no metrics - for some) theory they may be.
    For a whippersnapper like you, you make hills out of molehills. Tell me, truthfully if you can, NS told you that someone was locking and deleting his post and that was just recent, it has to be because you just came to the scene not too long ago and NS told you that people has been deleting his post and Locking it and like I said, if you read my previous post, Janner has been out of that Moderator job for awhile and here you are making these new accusations. For your info, NS was the one who deleted most of his postings where he messed up and that was during the time when a member can still delete his post, you want proof, we were replying and quoting his post and then the post in question was deleted, all that remained was our reply with quote. His Topics was not locked because of his absurd theories and we do not care if he comes up with his weird ideas but his attitude is what caused his problems and the use of insulting words. You just came in here and you are blaming the Moderators and making demands that foul language should remain or else this forum you say is useless, useless to you maybe but not to the majority. You want us to leave Foul Language as posted, I do not much care as I can use F Words just as good as a muleskinner. Why not go back and read all the topics of your neighbor NS and hopefully you did not close your mind that all the blame was on us, Go Ahead and read his old post, from Isometrics to his Compass Topics and for us, his knowledge of Navigation is below average where he mentioned Magnetic North but was talking about Celestial Navigation, his North Star and then read his Compass that reads SOUTH instead of North and even his Insults, calling the most of us Chickens, monkeys and so on, if they are still there as TW deleted some of those name calling, which was thrown back towards his direction, of course. Yep, that is my advise to you, GO BACK AND READ HIS TOPICS OR POSTINGS and hopefully you will learn and can draw a fair picture of your Hero NS. If you ask me, I do not really care much for your your opinion as it BIASED and your neighbor or friend cannot do anything wrong. I hope you join up with him and end up hopefully better than some members here but I doubt it. This Rant and Rave or Accusations and Demands better let it go as I will be pinging on you as hard as I can. My observation and this is a fact, it seems like most of the Know-it-All Treasure Hunters came from Davao and there is no point in naming them as it shows and the members here know them and they themselves know who they are, and then they are easy to take Offense and cannot take a Rebuttal and instead they take it as an Insult. With your kind of thinking, you are not an ideal candidate for Jury Duty oh, the Philippines has no Juries for that matter so you are out of it.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 12:50:30 AM »

United Kingdom

Ex-Military not a civvie ! 25 yr SF's. 5yr int

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 10:20:31 AM »
Quote from: NORTHSTAR on October 12, 2011, 08:49:59 AM

Good luck

BY JANNER--------TO Northstar

another locked topic perhaps...??  ( request  by janner)

Offline renantiur

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 12:58:43 AM »

Threads Locked
« on: September 23, 2010, 12:45:10 PM »---------------LOCKED BY JANNER
All fictitious and non validated posts removed.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 08:36:39 AM by Janner »   

ADMIN (TONY WELLS'S REPLY)

Janner,
Don't remove anything. It's up to the people to decide of not. If they like it then fine. If they don't like it then don't read or believe in it but in my opinion I don't really like to remove info here as long as not offending anyone.
Thanks!
TW

NORTHSTARS REPLY

Re: Threads Locked
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 09:15:54 PM »
Tw

I agree with you. Why locked someone else post if it will give information relevant  to treasure hunting. I am sorry that I was arrogant the first time I introduced my theory of isometrics, but this time i will make sure that everything will be delivered definitely. I understand for those who are skeptical about isometrics.. Judge me right then you will find the answer..

best regards

Northstar

Offline renantiur

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 01:08:48 AM »

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2012, 12:38:24 PM »
JANNERS REPLY TO RENANTIUR
I didnt mention the "Locking" of threads at any time, so why the big rant and rave..
so, read my reply again would you, ......... 

regards