Author Topic: Looking for a Geniune Gold Bullion seller in Philippines  (Read 38012 times)

gerald

Re: Looking for a Geniune Gold Bullion seller in Philippines
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 06:34:54 AM »
I am agree with you Gerald.

Thanks  bro.. 
Of  course I didn't  say that we are like them(The Manloloko)...  and because there were persons  like that(Swindlers and Scammers-B and S) then I myself must be very extra careful in dealing with someone.And that would  be in your case also bro,   you must be extra careful also  in dealing with  unknown person.

Building trust.. first. I think this is the best way.
God Bless us all..

GE 
 :) :)

Offline vincent

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2011, 11:34:05 PM »
Hello,
For all potential sellers, we can start at 500MT....

Best Regards

Vincent

Offline Janner

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2011, 12:46:00 AM »
Hello,

Best Regards

Vincent

Gotta say it....
who do you think has 500mt of gold laying around in their yard???
Now i will say, you must be joking to state that when we know full well 500 mt or even kilos is out of the question and we all know it !!!

so i would suggest to get real and read the posts, as to date no one has found nothing of real value or anywhere near a ton !!!!!
(except Prof NS as he has so many maps and crosses...)

bovic32

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2011, 01:00:02 AM »
Bro GE, Vincent,
 Janner is right no one here having 500Metric Tons of gold, however, considering there is...there is succesful recovery I think the finder never sell by MT,  is your buyer could buy piece?I mean 1pc of bar?Just asking...

t_hunter44

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2011, 01:24:11 AM »
Hello,

Best Regards

Vincent
      Must be nice to be associated with someone that rich. 1 Metric ton of AU is equivalent to 32,150.746 oz(troy) and at todays price of au is $1860.92 per oz., that is a cool amount of $59,829,966 and if you make that 500 metric tons, that is an astronomical amount. Your Buyer must be a Billionaire, many times over, more than a 100 times, sooo-soo Rich.

Offline vincent

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2011, 02:14:21 AM »
  "Must be nice to be associated with someone that rich. 1 Metric ton of AU is equivalent to 32,150.746 oz(troy) and at todays price of au is $1860.92 per oz., that is a cool amount of $59,829,966 and if you make that 500 metric tons, that is an astronomical amount. Your Buyer must be a Billionaire, many times over, more than a 100 times, sooo-soo Rich. "

Don't worry for him, anyway he will not buy 1 Bar, he doesn't need of me to do that....

Offline Janner

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2011, 03:21:06 AM »
just tell "The Buyer" to put all his details here, and if anyone wants to contact him they will...
and thats the end of it !!

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2011, 06:00:44 AM »
just tell "The Buyer" to put all his details here, and if anyone wants to contact him they will...
and thats the end of it !!

Yea, when someone suddenly comes up with 500MT of Gold, we will contact him ASAP.  ;)
TW

Offline boybogets

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2011, 01:44:02 AM »
Dear All,
I am looking for a geniune seller for my buyer. The buyer is agree to buy Gold Bullion or Dore Bar, he will test each bar & will export/pay in Philippines. He is ready to buy more than 5 000MT. The discount will depend of the fineness of the Gold. Let me kno wplease.

Best Regards,

Vince

and who would you think has 5,000mt of gold for sale..???  ;) :D

gboy has more than that
The Filipino People is Worth Dying Poor

Offline indoy.jones

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2012, 05:40:20 AM »
Dear All,
I am looking for a geniune seller for my buyer. The buyer is agree to buy Gold Bullion or Dore Bar, he will test each bar & will export/pay in Philippines. He is ready to buy more than 5 000MT. The discount will depend of the fineness of the Gold. Let me kno wplease.

Best Regards,

Vince

Bro. Vincent,

Could you send me in detail your buyer's procedure? Would your buyer accept 1MT initial? Please send your reply to my email: indoy.jones@gmail.com

Offline Elyong

• A quitter never wins - a winner never quits
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2012, 06:33:35 PM »
Dear All,

Best Regards,

Vince

gboy has more than that

...And maybe this is the right time to sell his findings in BULK....

:) A true THunter never say never. Sincerity, Loyalty and Truthfulness are the keys to win everyone's heart.

Offline Myres

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2012, 12:14:45 AM »
Brother Vincent, would you ask your buyer to adopt me as his son please? I promise to be a very, very good boy. Thanks! :D

Offline Gboy

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2012, 03:09:40 AM »
Dear All,
Best Regards,
Vince
gboy has more than that

Who.....me ?  ??? ..maybe...maybe not  ;D
1) Assuming ( kunwari lang  ;D) we have that treasure volume, how the heck we will get paid? In GBC ? just like those useless GBC's of Marcos cronies?
2) Is it possible to some of marcos reburried sites here in the Phils had been fully inventored, documented and had GBC's? or just simply reburied w/o documentation?

Attach sample doc.....This is personal letter of Au holder to his treasure guardian (Salusanto) re reburied site inspection and inventory of Lloyds Insurance and Johnson & Mathey people. This is just sample of our well documented reburied cave sites that was transacted in 1983, unfortunately due to political turmoil in 1983 (Ninoy assassination and stuff) these gold transaction didn't push thru and the big vol treasure remain intact up to now. "Salusanto" is my TH parther's father. In other words my TBH oartner owns this treasure hoard bcoz his father (salusanto ) is already dead...unfortunately they didn't own the land...status...PENDING..WAITING GAME

June 17, 1983

Salusanto.

1) Lloyds Insurance will arrive on 28 of June
2) Johnson mathey assayer will also arrive on 29

Sa, the buyer's group are ready to inspect the products and site

3) They will proceed to area but they must follow instruction in style of " No questioned to be answered" regarding the product except allow them to see and touch.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2012, 03:14:30 AM »
BTW, the orig letter docs can't be attach file is too big..anyways the letter content is shown above.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2012, 06:08:34 AM »
i really doubt if the buyer of vincent can pay for the  500 metric tons involved in the testbuy
                        (assuming there exist a 500 metric ton of gold)

imagine this computation:

given:  1 ton =           1,000 kilos
                                             500 tons =    500,000 kilos

1 kilo =  32.15 troy ounce
                                             500,000 kilos =   16,075,000 troy ounce
                                             1 us dollars=  44 pesos (conversion rate)

computation for the 500 metric tons

500,000 kilos
                                   x 32.15 troy ounce
                                 16,075,000 troy ounce
                                  x 1,629.75 us dollars (LMER gold price for June 15, 2012)
                       26,198,231,250.00 (26.198 billion us dollars)- gross proceeds in us dollars
                                  x 44 pesos
                   1,152,722,175,000.00 (1.152 trillion pesos )- gross proceeds in pesos
                                 x   70%  seller's share (assuming it is 70%, net of 20% buyer's discount and 10% share of brokers/intermediaries)
                806,905,522,500.00 (806.9 billion pesos)- net share of seller/owner

POINT OF OBSERVATION:
              1. if the buyer will have to pay for the  806.9 billion pesos , where will the money come from? will he be able to pay the seller during the same transaction day?  can he pay the seller in pesos and in the Philippines?

2. if the buyer will tell you he can pay for the 806.9 billion pesos during the same transaction day, in pesos and in the Philippines, for sure, he cannot get that big amount of money from the present money in circulation. 

If he will tell you that his money will come from abroad, he cannot also infuse that money into the Philippine Financial system without being questioned by AMLA and the world governing body on money laundering.  Im sure that the Central Bank will not permit the sudden infusion of 26Billion Us dollars into the Philippine financial system without a legitimate market transaction because by doing so,  our Philippine economy will collapse ( you better ask the economist for more details).

3. if the buyer will tell you that the seller will get paid only in a few days time, that is a big problem for obvious reasons.

I think vincent owes all of us some explanation.