Author Topic: notes from holes  (Read 8134 times)

Offline kakeja

notes from holes
« on: October 13, 2011, 08:44:15 AM »
i have these things that looks like dollars but it is during japanese era i think... does anyone knows where to sell these things?

bovic32

Re: notes from holes
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 11:58:47 AM »
kakeja,
 better post the pix of your find so that some members here may give you an advice

Offline jamila168

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 07:47:24 AM »
kakeja,
 better post the pix of your find so that some members here may give you an advice

yes, bovic is right. It would be better if you can attach a pic of your finds/collections so somebody in this forum can help you where to sell those stuff. and perhaps, they may able to say something about their value ;)

jamila

Offline kakeja

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 10:01:13 AM »
these are what i am talking about

t_hunter44

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 04:32:02 PM »
Click on the Link below about the Japanese Peso Bills.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_government-issued_Philippine_fiat_peso

t_hunter44

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 04:49:37 PM »
Those Half Dollar Coins, can you show us pictures of the other side of the coin.

Offline kakeja

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 03:03:18 AM »
i dont have a picture of the back side.. filipinas is written at the back, i also have these coins.. all i want is to sell these things.. does anyone buy it? im looking for serious buyers only.. thanks

t_hunter44

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 02:55:45 PM »
i dont have a picture of the back side.. filipinas is written at the back, i also have these coins.. all i want is to sell these things.. does anyone buy it? im looking for serious buyers only.. thanks
   Those Coins that you posted earlier says United States of America and the year and now you are saying FILIPINAS is at the back of those Coins, well, whatever, Good Luck in disposing those coins.

Offline kakeja

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 10:09:50 AM »
well, maybe you are not aware about these coins... it was the coins that americans made to be used in the philippines during those times