Author Topic: Treasure Funded Humanitarian Projects  (Read 20182 times)

Offline boylara

Re: Treasure Funded Humanitarian Projects
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2009, 06:14:36 PM »
Gener last saturday, i passed by Aritao, Nueva Vizcaya, my goodness, the Salakot Mountain is just nearby, you can visibly see it on the highway, It so obvious, the area is before the skull mountain coming from Manila...Those mining companies miss their target...and btw, the Monkey Mountain from Seagraves..hahahahaha is Located at the Bambang and Bayombong Boundary......
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2009, 10:17:20 PM »
Boy,

The MANY MONKEY SITE of Seagraves is NOT in Bambang / Bayombong boundary. We have the picture of its boulder marker (I show it to Seagraves assistant, they themselves don't have the boulder marker).
 Anyways I already show it to you didn't I ?....Its in dyarrraaaaaannnn....dinadaan daanan lang ni Gener... ;D.

Gener

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2009, 11:21:29 PM »
BoyL/gboy,
  Hmmmm! very interesting and im confused? Hah! You guys needs to talk to me really! im becoming innocent and ignorant from what you guys knows! its just simply puzzle to me..im sure i know those places but certainly i dont know exactly...Boylara, You know my story where i found this sphere of light inside a tunnel? and the whole tunnel is infected with a lot of spectacular and unbelievable markers? well YOU JUST SAY IT MY FRIEND!! that is my playground! yet so far, only me and jeopardy knows those markers,,nobody yet still found and entered this secret entrance of the tunnel except us! what do you think!

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2009, 08:43:05 PM »
Bro Gener,
Thank you for the very generous offer of help and accommodation. I will consult with my group, but it would be better if you would have been here already. These guys I am working with now, know a lot in these areas. They know more in reality than the talks. It would be nice for you to meet them also. Your playground, their infos.

We made a planning last week but we were not able to move in this week because of a conflict in our schedule. We are waiting for the result of another area and time is too short to go to NV already so we have to reset for next week. Unless what we are waiting for this week is a success, that would be set aside for awhile so we could complete this first. And that would perhaps make sometime for you and who knows you might be available that time. Cheers!

Offline Gboy

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2009, 09:33:31 PM »
Gener,

You are from N. Vizcaya right?....am just laughing when you post that you passed by several treasure hunters at Brgy. Common in Aritao...hehehe we know those people also, they are digging at wrong site.
The actual site is a few kilometers away...we have amazing japs boulder markers as proof.

My partner Budz knows all the buried treasure sites from Nueva Ecija...up to the North....remember his father is Chief of Intel ...and had 30,000 strong WW2 guerilla intelligince that monitors the japanese retreat areas and massive treasure burials. Am just laughing bcoz you are familiar with the area and yet you have not noticed the treasure sites. Am sure once we pinpointed it to you...your reply would simply be...oo nga noh, ang tagal2 ko na dito, nandyan lang pala yan dyan...hehehe
W just don't prioritize your N. Vizcaya treasure sites bcoz all of them are buried sites...the shallowest maybe 1 foot deep, concrete boulder with japs marking, in the middle of the road...scape and covered by bouldozer when widening road...Panu nga mababasag yan sa gitna na kalsada aber, pag inoperate mo, tyak sisipain ka ng brgy. kapitan or mayor...

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2009, 11:56:15 PM »
Not only that, there ARE also others along the side of the national road. Some were already recovered. They are concealed inside cement posts. Last year, one of those posts was already taken by commando style. I remember the map shown to me by Budz along the CVR in NV. As if these so many small caches are planted along the road.  ;D

There has been a project early this year, they excavated along the side of the national road to install telecomunication cables, i hope they were not able to touch them, but... who knows if they were able to discover some of them? Their cable detector might have hit at least one of these burried items along the highway.  ;D What do you think? Don't worry, there are still plenty of bigger sites in that area.   

Gener

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2009, 11:58:31 PM »
I lived in the valley of treasures my friends,,unfortunately you guys always says,,,SO NEAR YET SO FAR!

Gboy,
 Yes i have seen them in comon! I walked to their site like im looking for a lost carabao and im filthy sweating at that time,, I talked to them for about an hour or less and peeped on their very deep hole and asked where they get their idea that treasure is burried there, they told me that they have a pointer who showed them the place and they saw a huge marker on the rock nearby.(They are damn less than kilometer away from the true site according to the marker on the rock) this guys dont realised that i actually knows and entered the real site they are looking) amazing that they know GENER but they simply dont realized that GENER is talking infront of them!....

Offline boylara

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2009, 11:10:43 PM »
Those Treasure Hunters from Nueva Vizcaya, Have you wondered why for 3 months those who are laying fiber optic near the Bagabag Bridge in Bagabag, Nueva Vizcaya is not yet finished...hahahahahaha..they are already trying to locate the exact location of the Route 5 treasure....I think they already identified the site....
"So Near Yet So Far"

Gener

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2009, 01:30:44 AM »
You mean between airport and the bridge?

Offline boylara

« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2009, 09:42:03 PM »
The other side of the Brigde going to DIAda, with regards to the airport,,,yes there is on going excavation in that area...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Gener

« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2009, 11:37:59 PM »
On that area,,we have once one site that uncontinued because the site is full of poison gas and 1 of our guy was killed instantly, since then we stopped the site,,i dont know if thats the one, there is actually a huge triangle marker on top of the rock inside the hole, around it is full of many sizes of test tube like gas filled glass canisters,,we got too scared then we just stopped it! that was 15 years ago!

Offline boylara

« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2009, 12:15:26 AM »
I know that site...your right about that area..it is full of poison gas...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline MARK59

« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2012, 04:18:10 AM »
I hope we can do it better. We can always improve and repair the loopholes. Anyway, our Saviour said... whatever you have done to the least of my brothers, you have done it to me. If we have something to give to the least of our brothers, then that would be a treasure stored for us in heaven... where moths or rust cannot destroy.

admin .we dont have a new topic? i think your site is now working for now.