Author Topic: How to transport your Gold or Precious Metal  (Read 22187 times)

Offline cap miwa

How to transport your Gold or Precious Metal
« on: August 13, 2009, 12:06:10 AM »
Hello fellow treasure enthusiasts, hunters, holders, keepers and all interested to give their opinion about transporting and travelling their precious possessions like AU (GOLD). Can we just share our ideas on how to transport these items because I think it is very important.

I heard that the NATO satellite could detect your gold if you are transporting at least 1 metric ton of it, and advised that transporting less than that quantity would be better and least detected. Is this true? any ideas how to safely transport your gold?

Offline MasKara

Re: How to transport your Gold or Precious Metal
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 01:16:25 AM »
Cap to conseal it from satellite tracking is cover the Au with tar, (alkitran) this prevents the Au from emitting more aura it shines more during night time.

I think during the day this could not just be detected by the satellite. 1 metric ton of Au is not much to track by the satellite and they wont mind it.

What are being track are the large volumes of Au in caves they know when the aura start to diminished or moved away from it's original site then that means the Bullion deposit is being moved or recovered.

Do you know that threre are several sites being monitored in RP and one big volume site in THailand.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 10:54:54 AM »
Maskara,

There is a remedy on that...put a large concrete house on top of your cave site...somehow their satellite effectiveness may diminised...i guess.. ;D

Offline MasKara

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 11:10:36 AM »
Gboy why you can't do that to your cave sites and start hauling, I'll be the end buyer.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 12:25:25 PM »
Maskara,

Relax...darating din tayo dyan...konti dasal lang...si Lord lang nakakaalam lahat kapalaran natin. Ang mahalaga we are doing our best.

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 05:07:25 PM »
So you will carry your gold with the cave concreted on top and transport it?  ;D That's what I thought, it is meant to stay in those cave forever.

I met somebody who is using a rubberized plastic bag that could conceal anything put inside it and cannot be detected by scanner, he already tried using it when he went abroad to participate in an exhibition of priceless? crystals and designer jewelries, i forget the country... somewhere in Europe. At the airport, scanner did not detect any of these, he said it just looks ordinary pack without anything inside. He said he also bought this in Europe.

Maybe this could work also with AU's inside. Will those NATO satellites still able to detect it if the airport scanner could not detect it?

Offline boylara

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 05:46:11 PM »
so this means that sa satellite knows all the location of the different pawnshops in the country...hahahahahaha..
"So Near Yet So Far"

coolfun125

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 09:51:38 PM »
A friend told me some years ago that they used empty battery cases and loaded each with a bar. They had a truck full of batteries. You can probably buy these cases in some battery manufacturing factories in bulacan or rizal. 

I hope and wish we can also reach that point where we have something to transport.
Hey CAP can i volunteer to be your driver ?

Offline Janner

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 10:20:39 PM »
were you aware that they can also use the "Hubbold" telescope in reverse? that means they can read the book your holding in your hand.......Scary huh?

Offline Gboy

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 03:57:43 PM »
Yam THr,

Actually in transporting the gold to another place..you can hide it anywhere you want, and nobody will noticed it.
However, Your only problem if there is the "insider" or "tipster" in your own group or nieghbor... bcoz no matter how carefully it was hidden, most likely it will be found by determined searcher.

Offline Gener

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 04:44:39 PM »
Rent a helicopter and drop it infront of the legitimate buyer...rent is nothing if you haves tons of that thing..

Offline joe

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 08:50:53 PM »
Rent a helicopter and drop it infront of the legitimate buyer...rent is nothing if you haves tons of that thing..

;D ;D ;D i like that idea gener  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gener

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 09:46:02 PM »
Joe,
  Thats the best way, No one can ever stop and hold you, No traffic, No LTO, No intelligence and No hassles!.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 09:28:42 AM »
Gener,

Riding via chopper looks nice...and so, you and buyer meet in secluded place, you came down from chopper gave the gold to buyer in exchange for cash....easy, just like drug deals in movies?  ;D....no need for goons or sniper or something, as your or his back up?  ;D

t_hunter44

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2010, 10:17:40 AM »
    Take three bars to a Bullion Buyer, they will assay your bars and if it pass their scrutiny, they will even pick up your Bullion, assay each and every gold bar and each gold bar will have a Certificate of Authenticity, payment will be in an Off Shore Bank. My 2 cents worth.