Author Topic: How to transport your Gold or Precious Metal  (Read 59969 times)

Offline MasKara

Re: How to transport your Gold or Precious Metal
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 12:39:07 PM »
The same way as other normal Bank Armored cars collecting and delivering currencies from Bank and ATM's. like BRINKS Armored vans or container trucking transportation with heavy security guards I guest.

Offline Gener

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2010, 12:54:04 PM »
maskara,
 So simple,,,so why we have transportation problem still???

Offline MasKara

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2010, 06:36:30 PM »
I do not know big brother why we have problem on the transportation.
But I do not have Gold bars to transport that's the big problem.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2010, 06:37:50 PM »
Gener,

maskara,
 So simple,,,so why we have transportation problem still???

I don't think its simple.
Ex: If you have 10 tons of gold, will you trust an armored van to deliver it to your destination? I'll bet on the first kilometer of travel alone , your gold is gone or hijacked.  ;D
And you want to call the help of the police?...of course they are lighting speed to respond in few seconds only they are already at the crime scene. Wonder how they were able to respond very quick at the crime scene? bcoz they are the one who took it !!!... hehehe  ;D

Janner,
even a poor illiterate farmer can be quite good with money, he has to manage his farm and produce somehow.......of course he may know how to manage a few bucks, but re banking and stuff...he will face a tough battle against a banker.

once the transaction is complete the money is in the Farmers account, and with a passbook. so it would be hard for a bank manager to forge his signature on the withdrawal slip and or get hold of the passbook.
Difficult to forge a signature on withdrawal slip and passbook? hello we are in the Philippines, we can even forge or make fake passport...or even an FRN that look like original....how much more if its only a simple withdrawal slip/passbook.  We can even change/fake the result of national election here, thats why we have a bogus President right now. By (Dagdag /bawas) adding millions of votes to a presidentiable.  
If you have a money everything here in Phil. can be forge or fake...Only in the Phil  ;D.

and once the money is in the account, deposited by the buyer, "not the bank manager", the Farmer no longer has to declare where the money came from....only a court order can read the bank files, not the police....If the bank manager took his money, How the farmer will gonna complain/declare if he will not tell the police that he lost 100 millions of pesos? Asking where his money come from, from gold? the more his balls will be squeeze.

t_hunter44

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2010, 07:11:03 PM »
T_hunter44,

Assuming we pass thru that 3 bars testing or assay test and stuff. We brought the buyer group, assayer and his bodyguards to our treasure cave for inventory and stuff. The buyer will now take possession the treasure cave areas....and he gave us Gold Certificate or bank docs abroad, as proof of payment.

Meaning we gave away...physical gold volume !!!...in exchange of bank docs deposits abroad...like Marcos Gold Certificate/docs...or marcos cronies gold bank docs....GANUN?  ;D

What if those bank docs you are holding suddenly will be cancelled just like Marcos cronies bank docs....you are holding a bank docs as souvenir?  ;D while your physical treasure is being feasted by the buyer. Di kaya nalugi tayo dyan?  ;D

Gboy,
       I double checked my previous posting and I did not say you will be paid by a Gold Certificate, I said "each gold bar will be assayed and each will have a Certificate of Authenticity. Please read my previous post again.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2010, 07:26:09 PM »
3 g's is the answer

Offline Janner

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2010, 07:52:54 PM »
The problem with this topic is that, when a answer is given more variables are thrown in or presented..
.so maybe there will be no answer..???

Offline Gboy

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2010, 08:21:30 PM »
T_Hunter44,

okey...3 gold bars have been assayed and given Cert. of Authenticity.......
Assuming the au holder had still 10,000 pcs gold bars on his stockpile (nakakatulo laway  :o )....what next...give each bar Cert of Authenticity also....then what next?

(P.S...kunwari tayo ang au holder  ;D )

t_hunter44

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2010, 08:46:40 PM »
Then you go to Singapore, Malaysia, Switzerland  or even the US to name a few ,to pick up the money and open an account, with different Off-shore Banks, if you are smart. Banks are known to fail.

Offline Gener

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2010, 09:11:42 PM »
***If the farmer owns that much of gold,,then dont let him certify all his gold! 10 pcs is enough! keep the rest for his next generation families...he will be so happy with that...

Offline Gboy

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2010, 10:49:54 PM »
Then you go to Singapore, Malaysia, Switzerland  or even the US to name a few ,to pick up the money and open an account, with different Off-shore Banks, if you are smart. Banks are known to fail.

And so...you expect some native au holders to be given GBC's....in exchange for their gold bars...and tell them, okey guys see you abroad  ??? Ganun?
Do you think the foriegn bankers would be shock to see some Aetas or Dumagats claiming abroad $millions worth of GBC?  ;D...or khit pinoy na...di ba shocking yon?

Offline Gboy

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2010, 10:52:24 PM »
***If the farmer owns that much of gold,,then dont let him certify all his gold! 10 pcs is enough! keep the rest for his next generation families...he will be so happy with that...

and...we go back again to the greedy banker who didn't gave the gold proceeds to the farmer seller?

Offline Gener

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2010, 11:48:42 PM »
Err,,,then armoured cars,helicopters shall have no use....nothing to transport... ;D

Offline goldfish

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2010, 11:53:44 PM »
To gold owners out there..

Please hire me to carry your gold...hehehe...
Nice topic here...reminded me of the movie the Italian Job...hmmm...
Si Gboy, mukhang andaming iha haul...balato naman jan...

cheers!
goldfish

t_hunter44

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2010, 12:26:34 AM »
The problem with this topic is that, when a answer is given more variables are thrown in or presented..
.so maybe there will be no answer..???

Gboy, This answers your last question.