Author Topic: Nickel Babbitt  (Read 35846 times)

Offline ronvil

Re: Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2010, 07:12:11 AM »
Grettings from Phillippines!!!

No, But the father of my bestfriend saw and touch an actual nickel bubbit before the breather of the bunker collapse. They got morethan 50 pieces bar of nickel bubbit. But they disregard it becuase they thought it has no value metal. Until they heard and know some buyer of about nickel bubbit.

Here are some photos of the site.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 08:35:22 AM by ronvil »

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2010, 09:56:22 AM »
So what's the story now? If you already know the entrance of the cave why can't you enter it?
Tony

Offline ronvil

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2010, 10:35:24 AM »
If  you notice the entrance covered by rocks and white cement. 8 years ago The faTher of my friend enter the breather of the cave and now because of heavy rains the soil collapsed in the breather area....

Is there a posibility that if we enter the cave is there a poison inside or any danger?

heres the picture of the entrance that covered by white cement.

thanks for your reply TW hope you can help me.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 04:40:41 PM by ronvil »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2010, 09:27:42 PM »
Ronvil,

From your photo there we can all see that you're a handsome guy! haha..

OK so now the entrance is covered with cement. So do you know WHO suddenly did that since your father had entered there?

Definitely the air inside may be to breath so you would need to wear a portable breather and it would be nice to blow it out for several hours before entering there without any portable breathing apparatus.

TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2010, 06:22:52 AM »
If  you notice the entrance covered by rocks and white cement. 8 years ago The faTher of my friend enter the breather of the cave and now because of heavy rains the soil collapsed in the breather area....

Is there a posibility that if we enter the cave is there a poison inside or any danger?

heres the picture of the entrance that covered by white cement.

thanks for your reply TW hope you can help me.

I suppose what they are referring to as breather is an air shaft but why an air shaft unless that site is a mining operation or is that a natural hole that leads to the tunnel or cave that was eroded by the elements. The white cement was circled by a red marker but then it was said that the entrance was to the right of the circled white cement. On the entrance pointed with a red arrow, what are those black stripes, is that a void between planks or what, but it was described as hard white cement. So where is the white hard cement, was it on the first picture on the upper right side of the person or is it on the small cavity on the lower left of the person which is depicted on the second picture. Just trying to get things straight.

Offline ronvil

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2010, 07:03:45 AM »
Thanks TW.

Well try to figure out how to enter safely and well let you know after our next visit and put some pics.

ty.

Offline ronvil

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2010, 07:17:23 AM »

t_hunter44,

The entrance/portal of the cave is on the lower part of the mountain its has a big hole where you can see in the photos that they covered with hard white cement. The entrance is near on the seashore and the breather is at the top of the mountain.....  

ronvil

Offline Gener

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2010, 01:29:22 PM »
No poison gas or whatsoever inside perhaps snakes, If there is a breather once then there is still unknown natural air passage thru and can be cracks. The big issue is that, we cannot be sure if it still contains any valuable metal inside as it maybe plundered or could be shifted as i understand that it was once entered. Means few people knows about it...

Offline ronvil

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2010, 08:38:35 AM »
some pics of Nickel Babbitt,....

Offline Gboy

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2010, 09:45:01 AM »
Ronvil,

If you want to recover or transact NICKEL BABBIT...its a waste of time and money...its a useless recovery and transaction. There are several open tunnel found full of nickel babbit in mindanao in several thousand pieces. All negotiators and funders went bankrupt even if the nickel babbit are true.

My partner Cliff..delivers a truck full of nickel babbit to show to several alleged buyers for several months transactions, nothing happens. In fact his truck was destroyed due to frequent showing to the foreign or local buyer of these useless metals. (nagkalaspag truck nya at bulsa nya kadadala ng mabigat na nickrel babbit na yan, wala rin).
He already CONDEMM and CURSE that nickel babbit transactions....Isinumpa na nya ang nickel babbit na yan, dyan nasira ang truck at nagkapurdoy2 katratransact at kadadala nyan.  ;D ;D

Offline ronvil

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2010, 06:35:42 PM »
Tanx for the info sir Gboy....Godbless....

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2010, 08:34:37 PM »
Gboy,

Nickel Babbitt has a high content of LEAD in it. I got some NB tested at the lab there in Manila and it proved to be over 90% LEAD. LEAD in itself is a commodity and definitely worth something. If there is a huge pile of NB Bars sitting there, its worth some cash money.

In my experience in the Philippines its almost always the INTERMEDIARIES who get GREEDY and screw up 99.9% of any kind of transactions going on there.

TW

Offline Gboy

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2010, 09:56:05 PM »
Gboy,
Nickel Babbitt has a high content of LEAD in it. I got some NB tested at the lab there in Manila and it proved to be over 90% LEAD. LEAD in itself is a commodity and definitely worth something. If there is a huge pile of NB Bars sitting there, its worth some cash money.
In my experience in the Philippines its almost always the INTERMEDIARIES who get GREEDY and screw up 99.9% of any kind of transactions going on there.

TW

Of course the Nickel Babbitt are true with lead contents and stuff, even the big vol are true, my partner had several assay report about that.

The only problem is the NB TRANSACTION ITSELF very2 difficult...you are like transacting Gold Bars.
...am sure you experience for several years how difficult to transact gold bars...Its the same with NB.   

Thats why rather waster your time and money on LEAD like NB...Its much better to concentrate more on Gold Bars.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2010, 10:09:16 PM »
Gboy,
You're saying the metal is useless and I'm just stressing here that it's not useless. Such amounts of Lead is big money. Its usually the INTERMEDIARIES who are the useless ones involved and who usually screw up every single deal there including NB and also GOLD.

I also had a buyer for this NB once but, as usual, the Intermediaries got Greedy and no metal was even delivered at all. We even had the ship ready go to there and load. IF your guy(s) can really DELIVER, I can certainly find a buyer for that.
TW
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 08:44:14 PM by admin »

Offline Gener

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2010, 02:10:30 PM »
Thats the truth and nothing but the truth! MIDDLEMENS makes the communication dealing impossible as most of them demanding impossible conditions...I  knew and i have seen this bars myself but it got screwed too until the buyer just dropped it and the commodity owner fade away....Imagine the price of nickle this days it was sky rocketed and still this semi precious metals are lying down rotting somewhere else....