Author Topic: Nickel Babbitt  (Read 80663 times)

benvalmores

Re: Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2011, 03:30:45 PM »
TO ADMIN,, PLEASE INCLUDE HERE HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO....THAT COULD BE VERY FUN...NO NOT FUNNNY,,,FUN REAL FUN

TO ANYONE I CHALLENGE YOU,,GET YOUR VIDEO IN HERE.....

benvalmores

« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2011, 03:37:30 PM »
NICKEL===NOTHING, IF THERE;S SOMETHIING IN IT ,,,HAVE IT ASSAYED OK?? SIMPLE AS THIS COULD SOLVE ASSUMPTIONS....NOTHING MY FRIENDS ,,,EXCEPT SCRAP METAL
(EDITED OUT)... NOTHING IN IT....

(Not very nice what you're saying here, Ben, so please CEASE the bad language! TW)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 04:53:05 PM by admin »

benvalmores

« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2011, 03:41:59 PM »
GAMITA UTOK BAHH????
AS IN NOTHING,, NOTHING WALA,, WALA... SO NOW I'M ALONE AGAIN ,,NATURALY..WALA AS IN NOTHING.....

benvalmores

« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2011, 03:47:08 PM »
(EDITED OUT!!) YOU TALK MORE THAN YOUR BRAINS COULD CHEW...
WITH DUE RESPECT ADMIN, JANNER, T HUNTER AND WHOEVER  VERY RESPECTABLE HERE,, I GIVE MY SALUTATIONS BUT WOO TO SOME *****,,, REALLY...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 04:50:37 PM by admin »

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2011, 04:42:30 PM »
OK TO SET THIS STRAIGHT, NICKEL OR WHATSOEVER WAS BROUGHT HERE IN PHILIIPPINES FOR ARMAMAMENTS BUILDING...... AYAW NYO LIBUGA,, AMERICANNS BROUGHT IT HERE... THERES NOTHING IN IT.. I..HAVE TONS OF IT, BUT ITS BLANK..

Ben, what do you mean by "THERE'S NOTHING IN IT.. I..HAVE TONS OF IT, BUT ITS BLANK.."
Please explain further.
Tony

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2011, 04:44:33 PM »
(EDITED OUT),, YOU TALK MORE THAN YOUR BRAINS COULD CHEW...
WITH DUE RESPECT ADMIN, JANNER, T HUNTER AND WHOEVER  VERY RESPECTABLE HERE,, I GIVE MY SALUTATIONS BUT WOO TO SOME ******,,, REALLY...

(Excuse, me, Ben but I edited your statement here because you're doing some name calling here and we don't allow that. TW)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 04:51:08 PM by admin »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2011, 05:00:20 PM »
If someone is interested to join us, we have a positive location for a bunker of NB 8 hours off the coast of GenSan in Mindanao. Volume is 5B pcs of 1.2 and 1.8 kg bars equally divided into lead based, tin based and nickel based. We will however need 250 T  to make the trip to the place. Part of the money also goes to a Medical Mission and providing for rice for the islands 5,000 inhabitants.  No island support, no allowing us to view the bunker.  Goal of the trip is to video the lot so we can package its sale to interested NB buyers.  We can give you a good ROI for the assistance. Send me a personal note please if you are interested or if you have further questions.  This is not a scam. The holders are asking my help raise the initial funds.

Coolfun,
FYI - I did already have some of those NB bars tested at McPhar Lab in Manila and they are 98% LEAD. There's no Nickle inside those at all. Now, IF you really do know where 5B pieces is that is still worth some serious cash because there are many companies that need Lead to manufacture some of the following items; Batteries, Bullets, etc. so, Lead is definitely still in great demand.
The major problem with your proposal is - you/that 'group' are asking Peso 250,000 UPFRONT before anything is even proven so that could easily be some kind of scam. Who in his right mind want's to just hand someone they don't even know, 250,000 Pesos upfront without even a shred of proof that they even have this material?
TW

benvalmores

« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2011, 05:03:02 PM »
ok sorry for that but how could i control... its just the natural side of me...just too many sane people looking insane huhhh???

coolfun125

« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2011, 03:32:24 PM »
The major problem with your proposal is - you/that 'group' are asking Peso 250,000 UPFRONT before anything is even proven so that could easily be some kind of scam. Who in his right mind want's to just hand someone they don't even know, 250,000 Pesos upfront without even a shred of proof that they even have this material?
TW

Tony,

I understand those apprehensions. I have been scammed one too many times myself. This time however I think I stumbled on the right people after an ardous process of looking for the needle in the haystack. I have pictures and have assayed a bar from the bunker myself. Regarding the funds needed, it is a chicken and egg problem. We need financing just to video the bunker and only then will the whole world believe. That ain't easy because it is not easily accesible and one needs serious cash to go to it.

But I have posted the proposal right into the open in case the signal reaches the right ears. To make it more credible at this stage without exposing myself too much or subjecting it to mindless ridicule, my proposal to the financier is that he/she be with us all the way. They hold on to their money and only bring out cash as needed and in the process of documenting it. They can even help buy the equipment, rent the boat, purchase the medicines for the mission and of course be with us to the place. That is why I want anyone serious to send me a private message so we can talk in earnest.

As for non believers, I can fully understand their skepticism and do not blame them for it. It is a result of their bitter experiences that we also went through.  But when one seeks and does so incessantly, one will also find. Scripture says so.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2011, 06:06:15 PM »
Coolfun,

To invite the financier to go with you does make your proposal sound much better. Good luck and I hope you can close your deal soon.
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2011, 09:21:06 PM »
If someone is interested to join us, we have a positive location for a bunker of NB 8 hours off the coast of GenSan in Mindanao. Volume is 5B pcs of 1.2 and 1.8 kg bars equally divided into lead based, tin based and nickel based. We will however need 250 T  to make the trip to the place. Part of the money also goes to a Medical Mission and providing for rice for the islands 5,000 inhabitants.  No island support, no allowing us to view the bunker.  Goal of the trip is to video the lot so we can package its sale to interested NB buyers.  We can give you a good ROI for the assistance. Send me a personal note please if you are interested or if you have further questions.  This is not a scam. The holders are asking my help raise the initial funds.
       NO ISLAND SUPPORT, NO ALLOWING US TO VIEW THE BUNKER  but then it is stated that "Goal of the trip is to video the lot so we can package its sale to interested NB buyers". So how can you video the items if you are not allowed to view the bunker, I am confused. Can you clarify your statement and I do not think anybody will put up 250 grand just to make the trip to the site just to see the commodity, will you, would you pay that price just to see the commodity.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2011, 03:48:15 AM »
       NO ISLAND SUPPORT, NO ALLOWING US TO VIEW THE BUNKER  but then it is stated that "Goal of the trip is to video the lot so we can package its sale to interested NB buyers". So how can you video the items if you are not allowed to view the bunker, I am confused. Can you clarify your statement and I do not think anybody will put up 250 grand just to make the trip to the site just to see the commodity, will you, would you pay that price just to see the commodity.

My answer to that is; NO I would not pay just to visit the community there! To heck with that!
TW

coolfun125

« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2011, 08:47:17 PM »
The island is guarded and controlled by a batallion of ex special forces. They have settled there now with their families. They have needs there especially medicines, rice and so on. They are sitting on huge assets but lack the basic neccessities because they can not encash it nor attempted to do so in the past. But now it is open for negotiation to the right group. 

The support for the ISLAND inhabitants on the first visit to the place is a goodwill gesture which will win them over and get their full cooperation in the future. It is part of the investment.  Don't use the SCAM paradigm to think about it. 

I understand if you are not interested in this set up,  you simply are not the target market for these items.  While we risk a lot and spend millions to dig our TH sites without being sure to get it, this one is already open and just needs humanitarian support to grease the process.  Again if you find it unreasonable, it is obviously not specifically for you.  Nothing personal in that comment.

coolfun125

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2011, 09:46:35 PM »
This is from the NB bunker. This is 96 % lead, 1.8 Kg bar.

Offline Janner

« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2011, 01:41:16 AM »
"The island is guarded and controlled by a batallion of ex special forces."

explain this statement please !!