Author Topic: Nickel Babbitt  (Read 80661 times)

Offline kizzmut

Re: Nickel Babbitt
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2010, 08:10:16 PM »
hi im jhe,

We found some bar of Nickel Babbit here in  Nueva Vizcaya, in mountainous part of it.

Offline kizzmut

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2010, 08:14:34 PM »
about this nickel babbit that we've found please contact me in this number 09193050165 and my email add kizz_rj16@yahoo.com.. by the way im jhe of nueva vizcaya.. thankz

Offline goldbar 888

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2010, 05:10:29 AM »
thats good jhe, you can sell your nickel babbit to nickel buyers , depends how pure is the nickel content. the LMER price for 99%nickel now is USD19,915 per metric ton. buyers may get a buyers discount  to earn proffit. good luck!

Angel_09

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2010, 05:48:51 AM »
Jhe,

Way back in early nineties, the price of 1 nickel babbitt bar ranges from 200 to 250 pesos. Agents of this metals are swarming almost all foodcourts in manila, and it is very saleable at that time...The buyers? Those agents who sell it... Each agent have at least two pieces in their bags...men or woman.

However, if it is really in big volume, a friend of mine will be willing to buy it probably 45 pesos each. Why so low? Because of "law of supply and demand". If you flood the market with big volume of commodity, definitely the price will go down. If I were you, you should sold it by pieces or by tens...at  ;)least you can raise the price higher...

Regards,

Angel    ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2010, 06:15:53 AM »
thats good jhe, you can sell your nickel babbit to nickel buyers , depends how pure is the nickel content. the LMER price for 99%nickel now is USD19,915 per metric ton. buyers may get a buyers discount  to earn proffit. good luck!

Don't let the name fool you. Nickel Babbitt has very little Nickle content in it (1% or less). But it does have very high content of LEAD in it and in big volumes is still worth a lot of money. Buyers use lots of lead for making BATTERIES, BULLETS, COMPUTER PARTS, etc. and stuff like that. How many kilos did you find there, Jhe?
TW
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 06:17:27 AM by admin »

Offline goldfish

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2010, 07:14:07 AM »
Yes, i recall a post of TW before, Jhe, it would be great to consult with admin as he can even arrange a buyer for you (i think)...

Offline kizzmut

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2010, 03:32:16 PM »
But how this nickel bar came here in our province. This bar was found at the inside of a big tree. Some Japanese nationals are going to that mountain searching for a treasure i think, because they were looking a one big tree that can tell or guide them to find a hidden treasure. They came here six times in year 80's, 90's and present.

Offline joe

« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2010, 06:08:25 PM »

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2010, 06:50:45 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUKMAN25168620081128

maybe you could sell it here?

Joe, that's a nickel mining company. Once again, Nickel Babbitt has VERY LITTLE nickel content in it. Its almost all LEAD.
TW

Offline joe

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2010, 04:34:56 AM »
if that so,maybe better sell it to a bullet reloader or gun store.maybe they just remelt it and make it as bullet lead projectile ???

Offline ghost

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2010, 12:21:30 AM »
Who has nickel babbit bars in Cagayan area, I will buy it for 50 pesos a piece. I will use it as a weigh to my fishing nets (lambat),I will remelt it of course to desired sizes. I will buy 30 pieces. PM me so that we can talk.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2010, 05:52:21 AM »
if that so,maybe better sell it to a bullet reloader or gun store.maybe they just remelt it and make it as bullet lead projectile ???

Joe that's correct and also battery manufacturers need lead to make new batteries.
TW

coolfun125

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2011, 11:20:55 AM »
If someone is interested to join us, we have a positive location for a bunker of NB 8 hours off the coast of GenSan in Mindanao. Volume is 5B pcs of 1.2 and 1.8 kg bars equally divided into lead based, tin based and nickel based. We will however need 250 T  to make the trip to the place. Part of the money also goes to a Medical Mission and providing for rice for the islands 5,000 inhabitants.  No island support, no allowing us to view the bunker.  Goal of the trip is to video the lot so we can package its sale to interested NB buyers.  We can give you a good ROI for the assistance. Send me a personal note please if you are interested or if you have further questions.  This is not a scam. The holders are asking my help raise the initial funds.

benvalmores

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2011, 03:20:29 PM »
OK TO SET THIS STRAIGHT, NICKEL OR WHATSOEVER WAS BROUGHT HERE IN PHILIIPPINES FOR ARMAMAMENTS BUILDING...... AYAW NYO LIBUGA,, AMERICANNS BROUGHT IT HERE... THERES NOTHING IN IT.. I..HAVE TONS OF IT, BUT ITS BLANK..

benvalmores

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2011, 03:24:40 PM »
AGAIN PLEASE UNDERSTAND IT,,,. NICKEL HAHAAHAH,, THER'S NOTHING IN IT,, ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE???

PLEASE STUDY, STUDY PLEASE,,, I BEG YOU TO STUDY......