Author Topic: chloroauric acid  (Read 2095 times)

Offline wiseman

chloroauric acid
« on: December 15, 2011, 07:41:35 PM »
hello forumer's !
maybe some chemical wizards here could help explain where gold precipitate come from? and does pure gold powder as good as puregold metal itself? thank you!

Offline NORTHSTAR

Re: chloroauric acid
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 03:43:29 PM »
Chloroauric acid is the result of gold after dissolved in aqua regia, This can be turn to gold particles by reducing chloroauric acid with the use iof reducing agents. I hope that this will be the eye opener gor all YTH. This is the most top secret concealment of the JAPANESE TREASURES. Hiding the gold in Royal water

t_hunter44

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 06:18:13 PM »
Chloroauric acid is the result of gold after dissolved in aqua regia, This can be turn to gold particles by reducing chloroauric acid with the use iof reducing agents. I hope that this will be the eye opener gor all YTH. This is the most top secret concealment of the JAPANESE TREASURES. Hiding the gold in Royal water
      Seems like the mystery gets deeper, Aqua Regia plus Liquid Gold. Now, has anyone ever mentioned finding Aqua Regia in their sites or even a description that resembles aqua regia. Now my question is, where would they put this gold dissolved in aqua regia? Since it is acid, not in no metal drums, has to be glass jars. Never heard anyone finding glass jars or have I been missing the scuttlebutts but maybe NS has information where a treasure hunter saw something of that sort. Go ahead NS and open our eyes about this Most Top Secret Concealment Method of the Japanese, I am all ears.

Offline joe

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 09:31:36 AM »
still waiting ???

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 11:30:30 AM »

Top Secret Concealment Method  ??? ??? ???
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3

Offline MTLcoins

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 03:50:49 AM »
Cloroauric acid is just gold dissolved in acid using aqua regia which is a mixture of two acid(if i remember correctly). This was a technique used by Jewish jewelers to hide their gold in ww2. To precipitate the gold a chemical called metabisulfate(or something like that) is used with another chemical and gold drops to the bottom. Done a lot of experience with that a while ago but stopped for good after a bad accident that took me to the ER ;D