Author Topic: Soliciting comments on some codes of the attached map  (Read 20677 times)

Offline alexc

Soliciting comments on some codes of the attached map
« on: January 04, 2012, 01:56:26 AM »
The attached docs were retrieved in a sealed case near the entrance of a secret cave by a treasure digger (by accident since he is not a professional TH). It happened in 2003, the docs were preserved until now by placing them in between clear glasses.  Diggers attempted several times to locate the treasures but failed since they dont even use detectors.  I visited the place and confirmed the location of the cave and the two rivers indicated in the map.  Apparently, there are actual diggings near the caves but I supposed the treasures are located further.  I have the preserved map pictured with my celfon.

Offline alexc

Re: Soliciting comments on some codes of the attached map
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 02:04:00 AM »
Several Japanese nationals have already visited and observed the place.

Offline nemie

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 01:27:51 AM »
why is it that there are English writings??? are you sure it's a japanese treasure map??

Offline com1diver

• Com1diver
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 03:57:28 AM »
Alexc,

Have you downloaded the code books?

Com1diver
Never let up, never give up and you'll never let yourself down.

t_hunter44

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 11:30:04 PM »
why is it that there are English writings??? are you sure it's a japanese treasure map??
    English writings because it was not made by a Japanese, could be a Filipino taking notes. Study the first so called map, the paper  used, English words and CAHONS and nothing that looks like a Japanese character or writing. Same observation on the second map, DANGERIOS instead of DANGEROUS and why is W opposite of N.
    Alexc, whoever made those notes and amateurish map will be hard to decipher and you will need some assistance, maybe from a Gifted Dowser as the supposed to be a map does not tell you much and then the Monkey Wrench thrown in there to add  more difficulty, N and a line towards W. Was that West opposite of North and was that done on purpose or through ignorance, your guess is just as good as mine.

Offline Janner

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 01:19:06 AM »
my observations of said map(s)

The "East" and "West" are the wrong way round...it should be W E
the date "1942" has been "altered" or written over. (Under Glass?)
Bars has a added h on the end, making Barsh..??
To much English and Tagalog for it to be a "Japanese Map".
measurement of "8Feet" on map 1. thats not a unit of Japanese measurement
during WWII.

my opinion is that it is a poorly made copy of a map of which the details written on it have no bearing on anything....
"NO Clock" on the map !!!!

Offline alexc

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 08:43:51 PM »
Tnx guys for the info.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 05:06:53 PM »
In my opinion, that map is an original treasure map which point on the regalo or give aways site. The North to west line in the map is the Northwest angle of the two markers like trees, boulders etc. The letter "S" or the south under the map is the direction through which pointing the exact location of the 8 feet treasure site. Remember that the Japanese were already good in englsih and tagalog during the WWII especially those who sent here as early as 1900.

t_hunter44

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 09:52:31 PM »
In my opinion, that map is an original treasure map which point on the regalo or give aways site. The North to west line in the map is the Northwest angle of the two markers like trees, boulders etc. The letter "S" or the south under the map is the direction through which pointing the exact location of the 8 feet treasure site. Remember that the Japanese were already good in englsih and tagalog during the WWII especially those who sent here as early as 1900.
     That is an Original Treasure Map you say, by whom, a Japanese. Does not make sense for a Japanese to be making his map in ENGLSIH. Even if they have been in the island for awhile, if they are in Mindanao or Bontoc or some remote areas, how can they learn ENGLSIH or Tagalog if they are away from the Tagalog region. I might agree with you if you say they learn the Local Dialect of their location.  BARSH, DANGERIOS, CAHONS, yep,they know Englsih alright, just cant' spell. The North to West line is the Northwest angle to the 2 markers like trees, boulders, etc. I need eyeglasses as I seem to have missed those. The letter S is located at the bottom of the supposedly a Japanese map, if that is so, why is W located where E should be, I am kind of lost. I did not see 8 Feet but it looks more like 6 Feet. It seems like my brain is not functioning to coincide with your explanation. Like Mr. Spock like to say, "Its not Logical" but do not get me wrong, this is just coming from my 3rd grade mentality as I seem to recall you saying that to me but whatever, maybe you could point out to the originator of the topic where that Giveaway is, at 8 feet or 6 feet, whatever. Pls, Pls, Pls, I implore you, show Alecx the location of that Giveaway. Maybe by showing Alecx where to recover that Giveaway, you can prove your theory works, as renantiur is expecting your theory works.

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 10:31:37 PM »
This is the map that you can apply the Japanese reversed compass. Try to reverse all the bearing in the map then you will find the correct answer of the puzzle

Offline zeeker

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 02:40:53 AM »
This is the map that you can apply the Japanese reversed compass. Try to reverse all the bearing in the map then you will find the correct answer of the puzzle

in other words, your south becomes north. consequently west will go to the left, did i get you right?
or if you rotate the map 180 degree, you'll get the same result i guess
continue the journey

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 03:51:49 AM »

in other words, your south becomes north. consequently west will go to the left, did i get you right?
or if you rotate the map 180 degree, you'll get the same result i guess

Yes, you are absolutely correct if you use the original compass. But if you are going to use the reversed Japanese compass, you will be amaze that the west stays in the same position in the map. This is one of the example of the application of the reverse engineering method of Japanese treasure puzzle. The JN 25 enigma machine of the Japanese navy also applies reverse engineering method to decipher the code.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 03:59:37 AM »
East Is East and West is West and the two shall never twine...

You know that in Japan, whenever when they are in duty for their country, even when they know how to speak or write in english, they would still speak in their native Niponggo. Check whenever their minister speaks before the U.N. even when he can speak well in english, he will still speak in Japanese langguage but after the speech, during the informal talks, they will speak in english. Check history why the Pearl Harbor Bombing was done even before they were able to transmit their letter or declaration of war against the U.S. to the Embassy. It is because they wrote first their letter in native Japanese langguage before translating it in English which was 22 minutes late after they started bombing Pearl Harbor.

So why would a Japanese Officer on duty write a MAP in english or spanish (Cahon) or tagalog?

A map was made to hide something of their own. It was hidden for whom? The Japanese. So why would they give hint something that could easily be read by their enemy? It does sound reasonable at all.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:47:13 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline Janner

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 04:52:42 AM »
The JN 25 enigma machine of the Japanese navy also applies reverse engineering method to decipher the code.
[/b]

what a complete and utter lie and false information you are posting.....post facts or do NOT post at all !!! and this is not the first time you have done it Northstar !!!
facts about his claims........

An Australian mathematician has revealed that a fatal flaw in the Japanese navy war code helped the Allies win World War II.

JN-25 is the name used by Western cryptography organizations for the main secure command and control communications scheme used by the Imperial Japanese Navy (JIN) during and before World War II (it was the 25th Japanese Navy system identified).

Dr Peter Donovan of the University of New South Wales found out that the code used groups of numbers that were multiples of three. "Having multiples of three in the code book was a flawed process", he says.

Recognising that pattern and finally cracking the secret code was critical in helping the Allies win the Battle of Midway, one of the turning points of the Pacific War.

"Three Numbers"  not a reversed engineering.....and...............
a copy of that code for you to "Reverse Engineer"  :D

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 05:59:43 AM »
The JN 25 enigma machine of the Japanese navy also applies reverse engineering method to decipher the code.
[/b]

what a complete and utter lie and false information you are posting.....post facts or do NOT post at all !!! and this is not the first time you have done it Northstar !!!
facts about his claims........

An Australian mathematician has revealed that a fatal flaw in the Japanese navy war code helped the Allies win World War II.

JN-25 is the name used by Western cryptography organizations for the main secure command and control communications scheme used by the Imperial Japanese Navy (JIN) during and before World War II (it was the 25th Japanese Navy system identified).

Dr Peter Donovan of the University of New South Wales found out that the code used groups of numbers that were multiples of three. "Having multiples of three in the code book was a flawed process", he says.

Recognising that pattern and finally cracking the secret code was critical in helping the Allies win the Battle of Midway, one of the turning points of the Pacific War.

"Three Numbers"  not a reversed engineering.....and...............
a copy of that code for you to "Reverse Engineer"  :D

Mr Janner
This is the proof of my reading and copy and paste of my research that Japanese applied reversed engineering to hide their code

Cracking JN-25 required two steps, the first being to crack the cipher scheme, the second being to figure out the underlying code values. The fact that the Japanese couldn't replace their code books more often than once every several months meant that cipher sequences were often reused. Eventually, the Rochefort group was able to build up their own cipher table, and if one crib could be identified in a message, it could be used to index into the Americans' reverse-engineered cipher table, allowing decipherment of the rest of the message.

This is the link:http://www.vectorsite.net/ttcode_07.html