Author Topic: Treasure hiding style no.14 site  (Read 6731 times)

Offline lindsay

Treasure hiding style no.14 site
« on: March 17, 2012, 06:46:05 PM »
Hi every one!!! This is the rock number 4 of Treasure hiding style 14 by Sir Gener. The second picture is the same shape but smaller found inside the hole of rock no. 5.

Offline lindsay

Re: Treasure hiding style no.14 site
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 12:37:51 PM »
Any comments on these rocks? are those rocks man made or natural?

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 02:01:34 PM »
Just a suggestion: Do the field test first, by using a drop of hydrochloric acid if it contain base chemical lime because by merely looking at the picture, no one can be 100% certain if it is man-made or otherwise.

t_hunter44

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 03:04:19 PM »
Hi every one!!! This is the rock number 4 of Treasure hiding style 14 by Sir Gener. The second picture is the same shape but smaller found inside the hole of rock no. 5.
Treasure Hiding Style 14 by Gener, did I miss something ? Anyways, on those rocks, I cannot see anything that suggest it is man made nor any marks on it for it to be Japanese Markers. As far as I can make out, those are natural rocks and any irregularities was made by nature.

Offline lindsay

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 03:47:23 PM »
Just a suggestion: Do the field test first, by using a drop of hydrochloric acid if it contain base chemical lime because by merely looking at the picture, no one can be 100% certain if it is man-made or otherwise.

thank for your advice Sir Dindo. this is the rock no 6.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 06:29:19 PM »

on rock no. 6, may i know atan if the marker forms a triangle?

it seemed to me that it was not that really clear if the hollow portion of the rock formed a triangle.

for rock no. 4 and rock no. 6, kindly please tell us your observation first as to what you have noticed on the markers of the rocks (rock no. 4 and rock no. 6)  before others will make their comments.

i dont really know the meaning of the marker . maybe our brothers here in this forum can give their observations...

Offline renantiur

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 06:32:26 PM »
on rock no. 6, it might appear that the hollow portion forms a triangle..

if this is a triangle, what is then the meaning of the marker that resembles a triangle...or more specifically , what is the meaning of a triangle if etched on a rock...

Offline lindsay

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 07:17:33 PM »
renantiur,

can you see the foot mark in rock no. 4? I think the triangle etched on rock 6 represents the hole because every rock has its hole in it. there's a hole behind that rock no. 4. in rock no. 5 there is also a hole underneath, in every cemented level of the dig it was covered only by a stone. sad to say that rock no5 was destroyed already by my father. it has 3 rectangle marks with it. rock 2 and 3 also was destroyed already by an american TH before. I think that was 1990s. there are lot of meanings for rectangle in thapi code.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 07:30:08 PM »

atan,

it took me a long time to look for the foot on rock no. 4...       i really thought that it was only a product of your own imagination.   however, before i gave up, an image of foot somehow unraveled before my eyes.

here's the reason as to why i was not able to see the foot... i looked for the image of foot somewhere on rock no. 4.. and i cannot see it...

the trick of seeing the foot image is you picture the whole rock as the foot itself.  dont look for the foot within the rock. . because its the whole rock itself that comprises the foot image.

thanks for the comment atan.

you better ask the experts on this forum as to the meaning of the foot.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 11:33:10 PM »
for me, it's not definitive. you have to force your imagination to see it as a foot.
continue the journey

t_hunter44

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 02:34:33 AM »
for me, it's not definitive. you have to force your imagination to see it as a foot.
       Imagination at its best, or should it be at its worst. Forcing your mind to see a foot and then next thing you know, there's a foot. Someone was saying that the foot is within the rock, another see the whole rock is formed  like a foot.
I have seen Japanese markers and one doesn't need imagination to know what it is, and even a child can tell and that came from Gboy and I think that is the ONLY claim that Gboy made that I agree on . Well, anyway, have fun you guys, your time and money. Shalom!

Offline lindsay

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 06:05:02 AM »
the foot mark with three toes is on the first picture. sori I named it rock no 4 as I based on THS 14.

Offline Myres

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 08:28:50 AM »
Atan, I don't think it is necessary that each stone be shaped like something. What matters is the point that the imaginary straight lines that these rocks converge on. When you finally decide on the approximate spot, use a good metal detector then dig if you deem it is worth the cost.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 09:48:46 AM »

These are natural limestone rocks.  Nice example of sea bed precipitates.  Not that natural rocks are not used as markers, just these are normal rocks.

This type of treasure hunting is intuitive and works on a sixth sense.  The worst way to work intuitive sites is trying to convince yourself there is something there.  After one looks at hundreds of places and thousands of rocks, eventually one comes to the point when just walking into an area and it blinks in one's head. "" Hmmm, those rocks just don't look normal or are arranged in a really wrong way.  Attached, here is an example of what I mean.  This rock is just WRONG and is not normal."

Z

Offline lindsay

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 12:28:10 PM »
Atan, I don't think it is necessary that each stone be shaped like something. What matters is the point that the imaginary straight lines that these rocks converge on. When you finally decide on the approximate spot, use a good metal detector then dig if you deem it is worth the cost.

yes, and the imaginary line from the tip of the formed triangle leads me to a closed tunnel. I will show you the letter T engraved on a rock on the entrance.