Author Topic: Truth About Japanese-Adopted Hunters  (Read 11765 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Truth About Japanese-Adopted Hunters
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 08:47:30 AM »
Adrian,

You're upsetting people now so please take it easy and don't post anything that will make people upset here.

Thanks,
TW

Offline adrian

• Love is not a competition but I'm winning.
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 10:23:05 PM »
A moving picture of someone clapping, insinuating an insulting gesture, as if he is the correct master among us here. He can say what they want here in moderation but that picture says it all in insulting manner.

For the past years, I have seen postings which were informative, educational, corrective to the point of being a constructive criticism but that last post that I edited was the worst of all that I have seen. He has yet to prove himself a long long way. While here, there are those proven and tested but keep themselves silent and just giving tips, to the point of even asking farther from those who experienced their present scenario.
Sir DB, Janner was the one insulting me by misinterpreting my questions as misinformation and spreading gossip. I never meant that. :'(

Coming back recently, Since when have I been arrogant and abusive. ???
We should have a poll on whose Arrogant me or Janner... Of course most of you moderators will side on Janner.

Offline adrian

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 10:43:29 PM »
Adrian,

You're upsetting people now so please take it easy and don't post anything that will make people upset here.

Thanks,
TW
Sir TW,
Your moderators are picking up on me again, Referring to my post as trash. I'm also entitled to my own opinion.
Moderators should intercede when the thread is on flame, not take sides.  :'(
Please read the post then tell me whose abusive and arrogant.
New comers aren't supposed to be treated like this.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 12:37:02 AM »
Your moving pictures shows it all, pure arrogant clapping, as clear as the Sun, as if you were the only correct person here, the lord on this forum. Of all the newbies, YOU were the only one who got me irked. For the past years, we treated newbies fairly, never a harsh word from me, not one, except you for you have overdone it. Same old arrogance.

BTW, that latest video clip you posted IS NOT the one you posted yesterday.

Sir TW,

Your moderators are picking up on me again, Referring to my post as trash.

I never referred your post as trash. I did not even mention any word "trash". I am referring on your very arrogant moving picture!!!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 06:58:47 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline adrian

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 08:16:26 AM »
Your moving pictures shows it all, pure arrogant clapping, as clear as the Sun, as if you were the only correct person here, the lord on this forum. Of all the newbies, YOU were the only one who got me irked. For the past years, we treated newbies fairly, never a harsh word from me, not one, except you for you have overdone it. Same old arrogance.

BTW, that latest video clip you posted IS NOT the one you posted yesterday.

Sir TW,

I never referred your post as trash. I did not even mention any word "trash". I am referring on your very arrogant moving picture!!!
Janner did, Please read his previous post....
Lord of the forum? Janner is the lord on this forum, since he acts like he knows everything...

the new image wasn't meant for you...

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 08:24:32 AM »
Sir TW,

Janner is not a moderator here. And how do you explain your arrogant clip?

Offline adrian

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 08:34:39 AM »
Sir TW,

Janner is not a moderator here. And how do you explain your arrogant clip?
Arrogant? It was message of dismay because of his lack of judgement ..

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012, 08:59:57 AM »
Since when did clapping became a message of dismay? THAT IS PURE ARROGANCE. Have you bothered to think that it insulted most of those readers here and it connotes master over most of us. I never bothered to find fault on your post or any post here for that matter but that clip is so insulting that is why I edited it. From now on, I will keep my eyes open on every post you make, making sure you stay within the bounce of what is allowed.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 11:20:23 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

t_hunter44

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 09:22:30 PM »
Adrian,

Thanks,
TW
Sir TW,
Your moderators are picking up on me again, Referring to my post as trash. I'm also entitled to my own opinion.
Moderators should intercede when the thread is on flame, not take sides.  :'(
Please read the post then tell me whose abusive and arrogant.
New comers aren't supposed to be treated like this.

Newcomers is not supposed to be treated like this, you are not exactly a newcomer as you registered here back in June 2011 and then newcomers are treated fairly good, like you were when you first appeared in this forum but then you started your BS and name calling and showing your uncouth character and do you expect us to treat a whippersnapper like you otherwise, be realistic, you get what you deserve. Show disrespect and you will get what you dished out. That image that was posted here, looks can be deceiving but that caption clearly shows Disdain but of course you will say otherwise and you will probably say Dismay, again. You should be able to differentiate Dismay to Disdain. Remember this and I am not gonna say it twice, Respect is a Two Way Street! Grow up and don't go crying to your elders when you get scolded or spanked.
     Those T-shirts that was posted by Janner, you claimed it was not Printed, it is still your design, and since that was your design, it says it all, printed on a T-Shirt or not, it still showed your Character.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 09:27:39 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline adrian

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2012, 08:36:39 AM »
My advice is this, ask yourself if you really feel you earned to be respected. ::)

t_hunter44

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2012, 03:15:17 PM »
My advice is this, ask yourself if you really feel you earned to be respected. ::)
     I may be hard sometimes but only to those people that deserves it and if you think I don't earn the respect of other members here, there are some that respects me and I in return respects them. Respect, for your information, is Earned and before one gets respect, one has to establish credibility and on that trait, you are zip. From you, Nope, I don't need it and I will shun away from anything that has to do with you.

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2012, 10:14:38 PM »
Well for you Adrian, T Hunter44 earned my greatest respects.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

t_hunter44

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2012, 10:53:01 PM »
    Since there is no Grain of Truth in this thread as nobody has run across any Japanese Adopted Treasure Hunters with a Chip Implant on their cheeks and none of this collaborators has receive any Retirement Pay from the Japanese Government and this Forum does not entertain Gossips, I now take it to myself to Lock this Topic. Topic is now LOCKED.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2012, 03:01:45 AM »
Rightly done !!!