Author Topic: treasure aura  (Read 20997 times)

Offline kaloy

Re: treasure aura
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 10:36:07 PM »

Offline kaloy

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 10:37:35 PM »

Offline kaloy

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 10:38:57 PM »

Offline kaloy

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 10:39:55 PM »

t_hunter44

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 11:59:08 PM »
      What kind of Camera are you using with your DIY Filter. By DIY, did you mean Do it Yourself Filter because I have made and used Infrared Filter as described on the Link I posted earlier and by contrast, yours is entirely different and I used that Infrared Filter on a 10 Megapixel Digital Camera and there is no way I can adjust the brightness, what I shoot is what I get and the outcome comes out like the demonstrated pictures from Infrared Cameras.

Offline kaloy

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2012, 11:29:14 PM »
DIY. do it yourself filter. homemade. just like what you've posted.
oh the camera is just an ordinary digital camera. i think its better to use a cheap camera.
i made the adjustments/editing in picasa. no special photo software editing is used.

Offline Janner

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2012, 01:09:52 AM »
DIY. do it yourself filter. homemade. just like what you've posted.
oh the camera is just an ordinary digital camera. i think its better to use a cheap camera.
i made the adjustments/editing in picasa. no special photo software editing is used.

so, where's the treasure ? Or even the aurora? or anything that i can make sense of?
Coz at the moment all i see is some bad IR pics that have been adjusted with picasa so we no longer know what they are,
I use a lot of IR and have the NGV's and also IR spotlights, but dont see the point of taking pics that show nothing or are
so diverse that we dont know what they are.....

Personally, if you think you will find th by using IR cameras and pic....Forget it !!! havnt seen the camera yet that
will take a pic 30 ft down of a metal bar or its aurora .........

Offline Janner

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2012, 01:11:06 AM »
IR pic taken with my Camera...

Offline kaloy

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2012, 07:55:53 AM »
in this site, several methods of detection were already done. from dowsing to gpr.
this site has a map.
first thing that catch my attention is the presence of many orbs (pic attached). so i tried to take pics in different settings. the "bad IR pics" i posted in the first page gave me a clue to where the target is in relation to the map. i'm not sure of course if this is really a treasure aura. but it adds info.

t_hunter44

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2012, 12:26:19 PM »
IR pic taken with my Camera...

That picture taken by Janner is truly taken with a Camera that has an IR Filter and Infrared Filters Alone cannot show the Heat Aura, it has to have capabilities of Thermal Imaging and that is one reason why Thermal Imagers like FLIR or Fluke cost a bundle. The Do-it-Yourself IR Filter that I posted when used with a compatible camera will produce the same results as Janners picture, or  ::) maybe just to see through clothing as shown by the demo, only through some clothing material.  >:(

Offline kaloy

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2012, 04:42:16 PM »
i noticed that a high resolution pic cannot show the aura.
the orange circle near the middle didnt show up when i used a camera with a higher resolution (pic attached).
just my observation.

Offline zeeker

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2012, 07:37:31 PM »
sir kaloy, how many megapixel did you set your resolution to? (low and high)
i have done my own test and it came up negative. maybe i set the resolution too high (10 megapixel)
continue the journey

Offline kaloy

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2012, 10:31:09 AM »
bro, 10 is good. but you can also try lower than that.

//pag walang lumabas sa isang site cguro wala talaga dun bro. maniwala ka man o nd bro may nakuha pa ako na anino ng isang tao sa site ko habang kinukuha ko ung pic//

Offline renantiur

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2012, 04:08:06 PM »
KALOY SAID:
           "....and the supposed treasure aura transform into a man's face shape..."

i was not able to see the mans face shape in the pics..may you please highlight the portion of the pic where the supposed face can be seen?

Offline kaloy

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2012, 11:33:39 PM »
its not definite. but in actual adjusting of the brightness of the pic you can definitely see how the orange glow near the middle of the 1st pic transforms iinto man's face shape.