Author Topic: SEEING THE UNSEEN  (Read 11665 times)

t_hunter44

Re: SEEING THE UNSEEN
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 11:14:39 PM »

t_hunter44

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 03:45:19 PM »
Here is a couple of pictures shared to me by a member, see what you make out of it.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 08:18:34 PM »
Here are some examples taken in July 2011, the building had been a Japanese (Korean) Officers HQ.  Every time the near by Church would ring it's bells, the house would go crazy.  Men were attacked and the water/soil under the cement would crew up and attack your skin very bad.  Contaminated gloves, shoes, clothing etc.

Here are pictures of the area both clean and with some form of effect on the site.  Compare the photograph of the yellow van.  In the warped one, the rear bumper is clear yet the other parts of the room are warped.  That shows the energy in the room was warping somethings and not others.

So all you paranormal people, give it a shot.

Z

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 11:07:48 PM »
That "warping Van" could be the effect of two time frames at/from one reference point (Under Einstein's Theory of Relativity).

Just my observation.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 11:09:57 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 01:51:57 AM »
I was contracted to dig the floor of this house in July, 2011 by the owners.  The house itself is historical and pre-dates 1900.  It had been taken over by a command of Korean - Japanese officers as their command post and the general troops barracks was built some 200 yards away.  These Koreans were known by the locals to be extremely cruel and well kind of evil.  Originally the house was on stilts with the bottom open on all sides, the military used the under house area to park their vehicles, it was walled in post WW2.  Out in front was a flag pole.  The story given to me was a foreign treasure hunter was hired earlier to scan the house and he detected what he said was to be two boxes of gold bars.  His health prevented him from doing the dig.  I was hired to go there and scan the house with the Nokta and dig, under a hard contract.  As time progressed arguments and XX developed by the owners and their family members.  The house had a presence in it and that evil presence responded each time the Catholic Church rang it's bells which is at 6AM and 6PM.  This a historical and prominent church.  During the digging we found the ground to be saturated and with some kind of chemical agent that hampered our digging.  At a point one of my men, a Shinto Priest started to preform a cleansing ceremony at each 6:00AM and 6:00PM, we video taped one of those.  I was attacked in one of the ceremonies and possessed for a short period of time, I tried to kill my Filipino partner, David, tried to break his neck in a body lock.  The people there stop me.

Japs have been coming to the area asking to dig and have been turned down.  One day a spirit energy came upon me and ask I walk about the town with my camera to take pictures, I did.  I let it lead me for about an hour taking some 25 or more shots of the town, roads and old trees.  Finally it walked me to a specific spot.  I took pictures and will only show one.  More will tip off the area location.  So dowsers, what do you see in this picture.  It is hard to tell since it is at such an angle, the marker is at least 6 feet across.

One picture is of the outside of the BACK of the house, I won't disclose the front of the house.  The second one is the spot I was walked to by some kind of spirit.  When I saw what was under my feet I jumped back some 6 feet, Wow.  Then I brought David over and let him walk into the spot not telling him what the marker was.  He jumped back, it was funny.  I scanned the marker spot with the Nokta and found a deep metallic signal.  Japs have been trying to acquire access to the location of this marker.  Prior to my being lead to it, no Filipino was aware of the marker even though they looked at it often or not.

Z

BTW I have an agreement to dig this site now.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 02:08:43 AM »
This picture was taken after the mess at the house and the spirit problem.  We are pulling out of the contract.  You can see from the picture, in my eyes, I am still under the influence of some spirit while the eyes of the others is clear and bright.

Z

t_hunter44

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 02:19:15 AM »
    Are you saying that that broken concrete pavement is a marker as it is coincidentally broken like a heart, I say, Nay, Check if that pavement was like that after the war, concrete. My guess, that pavement in its present form was built sometime in the mid 70s.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 03:02:04 AM »
    Are you saying that that broken concrete pavement is a marker as it is coincidentally broken like a heart, I say, Nay, Check if that pavement was like that after the war, concrete. My guess, that pavement in its present form was built sometime in the mid 70s.

Well you tell me, I am just a simple person with no abilities.  Are you saying, with your dowsing abilities, there is nothing there ?  For what ever reason, the original cement was chiseled out in the shape of a heart, the earth was excavated, put back in and compacted but not as well as the original soil was.  Cement was replaced of a different type and thinner, troweled with a board.  As time went by the softer soil below naturally compacted thus allowing the replaced cement to settle, re-cracking on the original contact line.  The people who own the site for more than 60 years have no knowledge of this ever being dug.  This site is directly across the street from the possessed house and adjacent to the Jap barracks that belonged to the possessed house.  There is a shrine and this heart is at the foot of the shrine.  There is a metallic signal in the center of the heart.

Z

t_hunter44

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 02:27:07 PM »

Well you tell me, I am just a simple person with no abilities.  Are you saying, with your dowsing abilities, there is nothing there ?  For what ever reason, the original cement was chiseled out in the shape of a heart, the earth was excavated, put back in and compacted but not as well as the original soil was.  Cement was replaced of a different type and thinner, troweled with a board.  As time went by the softer soil below naturally compacted thus allowing the replaced cement to settle, re-cracking on the original contact line.  The people who own the site for more than 60 years have no knowledge of this ever being dug.  This site is directly across the street from the possessed house and adjacent to the Jap barracks that belonged to the possessed house.  There is a shrine and this heart is at the foot of the shrine.  There is a metallic signal in the center of the heart.

Z
     Read my Post again.  I was ASKING when that Concrete Pavement was made and I said "Nay"for that cracked pavement was coincidentally cracked like an abstract heart. Did I say, No treasure Under, NOPE, you are adding words between the lines. If you really believe that there is Metal in the Center of that supposed to be a Heart, Go for it, Nobody is Stopping you. Ponder on these, The Japanese dug a Hole that is Heart Shaped and so during the course of time the non-compacted soil settled and formed like a Heart thereby cracking that concrete slab like it is now.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 06:12:31 PM »
T-Hunter44, perhaps a misunderstanding, you posted  "" My guess, that pavement in its present form was built sometime in the mid 70s. ""  I took that post to mean you were dating the cement and or altered cement sometime in the mid 1970's.  That would preclude any activity by the IJA.

Well we do have an agreement to dig the Heart, with unfortunately the attached political baggage as the agreement involves the local government who has posted the digging permits and provided labor, we supply the technology and tools.  But local governments have the drawback of talking so the national government will come in and take everything.  The island governor has already stated he/she wants a big slice of the site.

I explained to one other, a group of foreign national Japanese have come to this site offering the land owner a free building if the Japanese construction company can dig on the site.  The heart, at the base of the shrine, is directly across the street from the possessed house with the element you called a Demon.  That house being the IJA Officers command post and the IJA built and still standing barracks is adjacent to the heart and shrine behind it.

I figured if you can spot the Demon in the command post, you would have no problem spotting the Heart and what was underneath.  I know a spirit walked me direct to it so there must be a reason for that.  Otherwise I would not have walked to that spot.

Z

t_hunter44

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 06:53:02 PM »
     As I understand, you will be digging on that said Heart Marker, that means that belongs to the Government as it is a public street and you will need a permit from Malacanang but then  those rules can be bypassed by the local government and even the governor and it is understandable that they want the bigger slice, typical politicians.  You said you already have scanned the heart and it showed positive metal underneath, nothing more I can say and then my post can be misconstrued again, so, I might as well clam up and not say anything more. Anyways, Good Luck on that site.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:57:33 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2012, 08:11:15 PM »
     As I understand, you will be digging on that said Heart Marker, that means that belongs to the Government as it is a public street and you will need a permit from Malacanang but then  those rules can be bypassed by the local government and even the governor and it is understandable that they want the bigger slice, typical politicians.  You said you already have scanned the heart and it showed positive metal underneath, nothing more I can say and then my post can be misconstrued again, so, I might as well clam up and not say anything more. Anyways, Good Luck on that site.

No, actually it is about 15 meters back from the street and on private property.  However, the town Mayor was brought into the matter so there would be no problems.  The property belongs to a friend of the Mayor.  The way it is cut up, the town issues permits to dig, the town supplies the labor.  We run dig with tools.  Every one gets a cut, town, mayor, church, police, charity, old ladies and finally US. But now the big fish on the island want cuts to pay for their 2013 re-elections.  That sucks it dry.  If I cleared 5% I would be surprised, probably zero if the Governor and team grabs it all.  If it had stayed in the town there would be no problem.  The town PNP Chief is an Uncle of a girlfriend.  The town Mayor is a close friend of another of her Uncles who helped negotiate the deal.  Everyone in that town is related in some fashion to another.  It is the big politicians that are the problem.

Best to let it be for the near future.  Besides this could be just a dry hole with junk in it, I guess you dowsed it and found nothing, ay what?

Z

Offline carter

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2012, 03:38:13 AM »
This could be a high risk digging...  ::) :-X

t_hunter44

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2012, 04:37:20 PM »
ORBs in the picture. Taken during one of my cave explorations with my men.