Author Topic: Gold Buying and/or Selling Information  (Read 30605 times)

Offline anand

Gold Buying and/or Selling Information
« on: June 09, 2012, 12:08:35 PM »

Introducing Mr. David R. Newby, CEO, CDO GOLD

Author, Treasure Islands - guide to buying and safely selling gold and silver in the Philippines

Press Kit -

http://www.pinoygold.com/news.htm

Interview at Perspectives (GNN) by Marikina Mayor Marides Fernando -

David Newby on PERSPECTIVES GNN 2012-06-01

You may directly contact Mr. Newby directly or through us.  Thank you.

Offline renantiur

Re: Gold Buying and/or Selling Information
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 03:15:16 PM »

how much does the book of david newby cost?  how and where will interested parties order for the purchase of the book?

Offline anand

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 10:36:57 PM »

the book is sold online at the equivalent of P500 or less.  you may click the link/s indicated below:

Press Kit - http://www.pinoygold.com/news.htm

the distribution and retail of the book all over the country is under way.

at Cagayan de Oro City (CDO), one of the local centers of CDO GOLD, it is available at the United Bookstore in the Divisoria district.

Offline renantiur

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 03:01:04 AM »

anand. have you already read the book of david newby?

may i know if he is speaking as a financial analyst/adviser in the said book or is he sharing his tips based on his experience as a broker of precious metals ?

Offline anand

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 07:05:42 PM »

hi renantiur, i already did; it talks of the basics of gold buying and selling in the international and the local scene--plus more extra information.

we know Mr. Newby as a business coach and a financial consultant, among other things, and we cooperate in certain activities.

thanks.

Offline icao

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 05:26:18 AM »
how can I buy this book sir?

Offline anand

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 10:52:06 PM »

i am very sorry for the delayed reply, icao, we have been very busy this month.

i would like to take this opportunity to announce that the Treasure Island book of Mr. David Newby is now available at all National Bookstore branches all over the country.

thanks for asking.

Offline Janner

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 01:07:06 AM »
are you conducting a business here or what..??

not one post with regard to helping the members here to find that precious item.... ::)

t_hunter44

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 01:24:50 AM »

i am very sorry for the delayed reply, icao, we have been very busy this month.

i would like to take this opportunity to announce that the Treasure Island book of Mr. David Newby is now available at all National Bookstore branches all over the country.

thanks for asking.
     That book is about Buying and Selling Gold and Silver and the main topic is INVESTING in Gold or Silver. Now, if you are an INVESTOR, then that book is probably for you and it has Nothing to do with finding Japanese Treasure.

Offline anand

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 10:16:20 PM »

sirs / mesdames:

the main topic of this part of the site says--Gold Buying Info.

in any case, thank you for analyzing my every posts.  pardon me if my activities/posts pertaining to gold are not exactly like yours.  i didn't know i should imitate you guys.

please go back to my posts; they indicate that i am not a treasure hunter per se but a gold finding / prospecting / assaying / buying / hobbyist.  i do not think that that member profile is prohibited here.

if you think my sharing with other members here are useless to a fault, i do not think so.  for one, i share information and they ask for some more. for another, i do not discount the possibility of getting business from what i do in the internet.

thank you very much again for your attention.  i hope that more than anonymous TSEATC posts, we could also happily exchange over good food when you guys come here to the Philippines.

Offline Philpns4:19

A Proven Solution on How to Search a Good Find of Gold
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 05:05:09 PM »
I am here to introduce to you my proven solution of doing a good search for gold,silver and platinum
Here are the tips:
1. Start gathering at home: gold cufflinks, gold ballpens,brooches, 1964 below coins, old jewelry scraps, any pieces of something gold,silver and platinum. etc.
2. Do acids testing in 10k,14k,18k,22k testing with the fine stone on your pieces you collected. File the good ones in a plastic bag. Weigh it on the portable pocket digital weighing scale to determine the number of grams.
3.Start having window shop of auction sale at pawnshop. Price is lowered than the original sale . a good kind of investment of buying the "rematados" of 10K to 22k jewelry pieces.
4. After having these find, go to a "platero" and have him melt your find.Then allow him to mold sizes in tiny cubes or match box gold bars.
5, Another option is to purchase your own digital melter, a user friendly smelter for melting your find of gold,silver and platinum

If you wish to learn more about the methods of selling and get a high profiting  gold business:
Please feel free to click on my website: http://nensmac.buysgoldtoday.com        You may submit your email address and your phone number in my website. I can be reached at the following mobile numbers:
      09205579387               or        09263451258                 Thanks.

Offline Philpns4:19

Acids Test of Gold,Silver,Platinum,Digital Weighing Scale and Digital Smelter
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2012, 11:06:01 PM »
Hello friends of TSEATC,
How's everyone!

These are my practical activities about Gold Find. Sometimes,treasure hunting is quite frustrating to anyone searching then find nothing of these precious things like gold,silver and platinum.What I did is to study seriously the 6 video training courses which I purchased from this link http://thegoldvideo.com/?a_aid=50415b670eb23 .Please click on this link. If you are interested,then you may continue and enroll. You will learn further and become smart buyer and seller of Gold,silver and platinum. Now I also sell the 6 acids testings with stone and digital pocket weighing scale.If any local order, you may contact me to help you.The gold rush company is not allowed to forward acids testings set to overseas due to custom restrictions about acids.Further, I am presenting to you a portable digital smelter.Of course, everything gets done if you wish to make your own gold bar, smaller tiny gold bars from your find as I mentioned in my previous posts.The customers prospects will find you or you will find the things in your vicinity. This is the right thing to do where to learn about the business in this link. Click http://thegoldvideo.com/?a_aid=50415b670eb23
I love this kind of easy buying and selling simple venture and please contact me for more inquiries : my email address: welanorthmindanao@yahoo.com   mobile phone#                 +6388 09205579387         09263451258
 My Website: http://nensmac.buysgoldtoday.com

Have a great day!God Bless.

Enjoy,
Philpns4:19

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 10:54:58 AM »
Nenita where are you located in the Philippines?
TW

Offline anand

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2012, 10:30:10 PM »

thanks to Admin for visiting this thread.

and thank you very much for your tips, Philpns4:19; we should discuss more sometime and exchange business information. 

our organization came up with its own gold karat testing solution that we also use as one of our many testing procedures--to the convenience of our certified agents in luzon, visayas, mindanao and palawan.

we also came up with the Treasure Islands book (http://www.pinoygold.com/), discussed in the above posts, authored by a one of our key persons, Mr. David R. Newby.

a portion of the proceeds from from the purchase of this book supports the Center for Community Transformation (CCT) (http://cct.org.ph/), the largest Christian microfinance group in the Philippines that helps Filipinos start their own businesses and helps them with housing and scholarships for their children.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2017, 10:11:40 AM »
How come the PinoyGold.com web site doesn't work anymore? What's up with that?

Are they out of business or what? Has anyone ever sold gold to this group?
TW