Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 533546 times)

Offline Gboy

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #225 on: August 23, 2009, 07:58:10 PM »
Francisco,

I should have warned the group of 'Sayangan' if i have known earlier,
so that they have not wasted their precious times in digging going to nowhere,
anyway its just a hobby to them......
I hope you have enough patience commenting on pictures we will be posting......

Treasure hunting is a learning process....we too as beginers dugged up useless holes due to inaccurate or odd shape rock markers, and we learned our YTH lesson on the field the hard way also...as I have said there are NO SHORTCUT in YTH, for you to learn YTH dapat daanan nyo rin pinagdaanan namin...the hard way.

Cap Miwa,
Why don't you show your well carved markers here so it will help everybody here to learn. At least they will know what they exactly look like so they will not waste time looking at odd shaped rocks. They will not know where these markers are located anyway so it will not compromise your sites. I'm posting one here. I think they already saw this, but just the same, i'll post it...
....You have a good foot marker there alright....but if it is located in Mt. makiling...am sure charismatic devotees will pray and put candles on it..."bakat ng yapak ni kristo"   :D
....RE Japs markers....reminder: if a 5 year old child can identify its shape, most likely its clear and well carved enough to be a japs marker.

Offline cap miwa

« Reply #226 on: August 24, 2009, 02:56:40 AM »
This is far from Makiling Gboy. This is near a japanese garrison in the north of the Philippines. This was found because there was a map. Besides, this is just one of a series of other markers. At least you identified it as a foot marker. Otherwise, if this is not a japanese marker to you, i will have doubts and perhaps be the reason why you learned YTH the hard way.  ;D ;D

By the way, I did not ask you to identify. I ask you to post here the markers that you have so others may see what they look like and perhaps would be helpful to them. THanks.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #227 on: August 24, 2009, 10:44:47 PM »
Cap Miwa,

This is far from Makiling Gboy.
   I know...am just wandering if the devotees of Mt. Makiling who saw carved foot prints, cross and other carved markers that they are praying into may be just japs markers after all, pag nalaman nila yon tyak wala na pupunta dun... ;D
   Re our japs markers?..I already posted some on treasurenet, i just forgot the date it was posted. No need to post my other remaining japs markers...let them find their own japs markers...the hardway also  ;D

Offline boylara

« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2009, 07:08:11 PM »
Corel nice turtle head, hanapin mo yun tinuturo ng ulo, bato ulit yun , tingnan mo kung anong marker yun post mo dito...3 sides treasure yan, object cemento...
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Corel

« Reply #229 on: August 25, 2009, 10:46:28 PM »
Thanks Boylara.

We found this rock almost under a water spring which is the direction of the turtle head. Project was temporarily stop due to the soil eroded during a heavy rain. The soil like in the middle of the rock is actually a cement that conceals an X marker when it was chipped out.

Offline boylara

« Reply #230 on: August 25, 2009, 11:09:41 PM »
hi Corel The item is not there, look where is the longest line where that X shows..ask the old folks where are the 3 old big trees ware located..find the center of this trees and the item is there, estimated depth is 4 meters only....
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Corel

« Reply #231 on: August 25, 2009, 11:46:44 PM »
Thanks Boylara.

Operation should resume tomorrow to excavate the rock with the X marker. I have instructed my group to research where are those 3 big old trees located before, are they supposed to be in triangle formation?

Offline boylara

« Reply #232 on: August 26, 2009, 04:12:14 PM »
Nope in Line, look for a ravine/cliff the secret entrance is there..it is covered with boulders, never that X site, the item is not there, use only to confuse..:-0)
"So Near Yet So Far"

Offline Corel

« Reply #233 on: August 26, 2009, 07:53:55 PM »
Thanks BoyL.

Yup.. there were 3 big old trees before that were in line, site is between the second and third tree where we saw the boulders. It seems that this marker is related to the tree formation.

Gener

« Reply #234 on: August 27, 2009, 12:11:09 AM »
Corel,
 why dont you make sketch of this site of yours and just put where are this marker located, facing and direction,,,we cant help you as we are confused....i need coordination with all this markers....

Offline Corel

« Reply #235 on: August 27, 2009, 01:30:03 AM »
Sir Gener,

We will be working on the sketch and post it here.

BoyLara,

Yes. There was once a ravine/cliff in the area near a Der-an tree, all the trees (two balete and a Der-an tree) are gone now but the owner of the land which is my brother-in-law is still aware where the locations are.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #236 on: August 27, 2009, 09:20:41 PM »

TO A_B from bataan,

Kung sino ka man...bakit mo ginagamit ang "gold bar with diamonds" picture ko at pinapalabas mo na galing syo ang picture na yan? WHY YOU ARE USING MY PICTURE AS IF IT CAME FROM YOURS? I posted these picture on several YTH forums am sure you just copy that from my post. Below is post of danny Delector aka Dan manokis at umamin sya na si A_B from bataan daw nagbigay sa kanya.

REPLY NI DAN MANOKIS aka DANNY DELECTOR

Si a_b taga bataan.

--- On Thu, 8/27/09, GBOY <gergio2004@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: Gboy <gergio2004@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Fw: small hoard
> To: "Danny Delector" <dannydelector@yahoo.com>
> Date: Thursday, August 27, 2009, 3:08 AM
>
> galing sa akin ang gold bar at diamond picture na yan, sino
> nagkalat nyan?
>
>
> --- On Wed, 8/26/09, Danny Delector
> <dannydelector@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> From: Danny Delector <dannydelector@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Fw: small hoard
> To: "Cliffhanger"
> <murakamis_gold04@yahoo.com>, "gboy"
> <gergio2004@yahoo.com>
> Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 1:16 PM
>>
> >
> > forwarded message of TH friend
> >
> > a small stolen valuable of treasure by a
> > scallawag  japanese imperial soldier was retrieve
> > only six feet
> > deep, undisclosed property and location.
> > > > loose finish diamonds kept filled up  in a green
> > seven up like bottle and one
>  12 kilo 22k
> > goldbar.

Gener

« Reply #237 on: August 29, 2009, 01:15:15 AM »
Danny Delector is my bestfriend, and i dont think that he can make a commotion out of this,,Danny is simple man and very nice guy indeed..BUT this A_B man i dont know him in person? i simply know him giving advice in many net-forums! sometimes they called him AngBisita and he was once involved selling his own treasure booklets, he can be a chameleon anyway changing names all the time he wants.....WHO IS THIS GUY????

Offline Gboy

« Reply #238 on: August 29, 2009, 08:33:27 PM »
Gener,

No problem with danny, I know him he is my friend. he is the one who sent the gold bar picture with diamonds, coming from A_B from batan. I assumed these guy used my gold picture to sell his YTH booklet. Thats why am reluctant to post some of my reseach materials like gold pictures and markers bcoz i know some treasure hunters might use it for their own personal purposes...baka pagkaperahan pa nila.

Offline fernando

« Reply #239 on: August 30, 2009, 12:38:40 PM »
hi everybody!
hello tony!

nice to see you guys here!

cheers!
IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN A DEEP HOLE
" STOP DIGGING"