Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 533593 times)

Offline romblonhunter

• Pinoy Toolbar
Re: Help us identify this stone
« Reply #345 on: October 04, 2009, 12:33:59 AM »
Black diamond dont look like average diamond.. But the one you shown us now, has very high probability that it is a black diamond. Black diamond is the very expensive diamond and mostly recovered by treasure hunters not knowing of its nature and value, so just stolen by people who knows.

Testing mo ng FM AM radio.. pag huminto ang tunog pagpatong mo dyan sa bato na sinabi mo, black diamond nga yan!

Offline kuliglig

« Reply #346 on: October 04, 2009, 05:28:40 PM »
thanks for the inputs guys. we are about to sell it at a bargain price in one of the big jewelry manufacturer here in baguio. i will advise my peers not to proceed with the sale of this item. it might be valuable after all.

as you can see, there are rough cuts on the  edges of this stone in pyramid type-cuts. probably this rough cuts were done from the country of origin of this stone. by the way, this stone can make a deep scrath/scrape on tiles without leaving any scratch on this stone. we already tried it. maybe this stone can cut tiles if sharpened. its quite hard and heavy.

Offline romblonhunter

• Pinoy Toolbar
« Reply #347 on: October 04, 2009, 08:13:35 PM »
just reseach more about black diamond gems... be very cautious in dealing that stone you shown us, to avoid lifetime regret! Maybe yan na tlaga ang kymanan don sa site nyo,, all other signs are decoy..

Gener

« Reply #348 on: October 05, 2009, 07:26:06 AM »
I heard about this truck you mentioned but many people are saying many different locations there, signs are not seen on the ground so its difficult to pinpoint. people there knows these as legend, the fact that they dont know exactly the place...

Offline romblonhunter

• Pinoy Toolbar
Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #349 on: October 05, 2009, 08:39:42 PM »
If you dig inside a cave.. usually how deep before you can decide to stop digging?? how deep is too deep?

I have a site, with big turtle sign near the entrance of the cave on a seashore in Romblon.

At the Base of the turtle was engrave a sign "T" with two "// horizontal lines at the bottom of letter T". The turtle was looking inside the cave 10m long entrance is 1 meter away from the big turtle. Near the entrance, at the left wall was engrave an small ARMY Boots shoes pointing going inside the cave.

At the end of the cave, left wall was a CRESCENT SYMBOL engrave with BASEBALL SIZE DOT at the center.. At the ceiling was a engrave Bird head (tuka ng ibon) Pointing at the floor of the cave.. The floor of the cave was concrete 2 ft thick approx. 1mx1m wide, we already digged up to 30 ft .. and we stop. we still wonder where is the treasure in that cave??  The cave was approx, 2m wide by 1 m high 10m long.. just beside the seashore in an unpopulated area.

That was on 1998 when i was just a student, and im still thinking about that cave until now. That site was discovered by us, with 2 other student friends, because we already have the THAPI signs at that time.

Any opinions??

Offline bisaya

« Reply #350 on: October 07, 2009, 08:30:45 PM »
 ::)

anyone knows what this marking is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YBGnhrJbDw

tnks.. hope you boylara give me copies of your sign and symbols, i see you very reliable TH.
bisaya777@gmail.com

Offline slider

« Reply #351 on: October 13, 2009, 12:21:22 AM »
Hello po mga kuyas (big brothers),
 does anybody know the meaning of this sign? it is engraved in a stone, i made it bigger in my drawing so it will be clearer for us to see. located here in Trinidad,Benguet. i will post soon its actual picture.
salamat(thanks) po

Gener

« Reply #352 on: October 13, 2009, 03:36:42 AM »
Slider,
 Dot means TRAVEL so you have to find another dots! the FINEST DOT you can found will be the location of the Treasure...

Offline slider

« Reply #353 on: October 14, 2009, 12:45:00 AM »
Thank you manong Gener, yes we will do more research about this sign.

Gener

« Reply #354 on: October 14, 2009, 12:52:58 AM »
Dindo,
 If the location is balintocatoc,,we dont have problem for place to refuge. we have a lot of connections and friends in that area...

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #355 on: October 14, 2009, 07:56:30 PM »
Gener,

As of this morning, a back hoe has been placed in the site in Balintocatoc. If you have the number of the Belaya's, better confirm the presence of the back hoe on the site. My contact there just send me an SMS this morning. My suspect is that, one of the sons of the old witness (the stubborn son) transacted with other TH because they are in a hurry.

Gener

« Reply #356 on: October 14, 2009, 10:40:30 PM »
Ill check it right away....The guy is in dubai anyway and im meeting him next week!

Gener

« Reply #357 on: October 15, 2009, 02:20:32 AM »
Goons dont exists in balintocatoc anymore and even they cannot enter the place..that place is peaceful unless no one will do troubles otherwise most of the villagers will react viciously....I know them very well...

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #358 on: October 15, 2009, 03:14:16 AM »
Guys,

He-he, I think HE IS THE TH CONTRACTOR.

t_hunter44

« Reply #359 on: October 16, 2009, 02:13:35 AM »
Oh well, you can't teach an old dog new tricks and he is still at it and they never relinquish the power that they used to have. I bet you the backhoe belongs to the city, even the fuel for the backhoe as he still have a lot of influence in the city hall and maybe the city engineer is still under his thumbs. He bought those backhoe for the city on his time, because of his digging projects and rumors was that he was able to recover a few sites and also rumors that the present Mayor is also on Th and  she was also able to retrieve.Rumors, how true is it, hahaha, you might know as I know you have your ears on the ground and keeping an eye on things that is happening in your area. I hope they will not get it all and I have some interest on a couple of sites behind the hill, I hope it is still there.