Author Topic: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"  (Read 533132 times)

Offline fernando

Re: "mark and symbols of the yamashita treasure"
« Reply #375 on: November 25, 2009, 07:52:23 AM »
hello again brothers!

found this hard wood with asphalt at 17 feet deep while digging for japanese war loots, diggers said its like a phyton head, is this a japanese buried treasure symbol?
digger saids the head points straight downward,

thanks everybody!
IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN A DEEP HOLE
" STOP DIGGING"

Offline bisaya

« Reply #376 on: November 26, 2009, 01:50:44 AM »
sir Gener

pwde pa interpret.. right foot marking, size 12ft carve in a big stone direction going northEast, on the right side of this foot marking a heart marking carve on the same big stone size mga 10feet.

from the right foot marking facing North 10meters away a turtle shape stone facing East, turtle pointing to the OldTUGAS tree. with other two oldtugas tree more or less 10 meters distance each tree forming triangular.

theres a very old house near this place, that was use as shelter by jap during WWII. after the war theres evidence that there house was use by jap Soldier because of the jap left, like JAP paper money a lot of it and etc in the old house.

Sir Gener is it possible the center of triangular tugas tree, i will find more signs if i dig it? how many feet do you think i can see another posibble signs?   

Offline Gboy

« Reply #377 on: November 26, 2009, 07:08:37 PM »
Fernando,

For me,  ITS NOT A TREAS MARKER....its just one of those several dried or decayed flora or fauna you usually found underneath soil accumulated thru these years.
Its only the wild or hallucinating imagition of "sometimes" desperate treasure hunter that tried to make these ordinary objects allegedly treasure marker.

Offline golden boy

• DOWSING STICKS, CERTIFIED DOWSER
« Reply #378 on: November 26, 2009, 10:14:52 PM »
hello to all,

need help from the experts of this forum.
pic. no. 1. white rectangular stone.  91' or 93' - does it indicate deepness?
pic. no. 2. stone w. engrave
pic. no. 3. footstone (reversible left & right) w. small letter r

Offline fernando

« Reply #379 on: November 27, 2009, 02:42:41 AM »
also i would like to ask good people here in the forum to analyse what is the meaning of this things i un earthed at 18 to 20 feet of my hole. thanks and godbless!
" STOP DIGGING"

Offline fernando

« Reply #380 on: November 27, 2009, 02:47:25 AM »
i think this also a jewelry sign. as seen in many treasure hunting code books and as stated by our brothers in treasure hunting
" STOP DIGGING"

Offline fernando

« Reply #381 on: November 27, 2009, 03:29:23 AM »
Fernando,

For me,  ITS NOT A TREAS MARKER....its just one of those several dried or decayed flora or fauna you usually found underneath soil accumulated thru these years.
Its only the wild or hallucinating imagition of "sometimes" desperate treasure hunter that tried to make these ordinary objects allegedly treasure marker.

THANKS G BOY.
for giving me your personal opinion,point taken.as always im open to any opinions, then try to understand more..
BUT still am going to do some researches and evaluation just to deepen my understanding on JAP LOOT "BURIAL" SITES. again thanks for giving me your best shot.
" STOP DIGGING"

Offline Gboy

« Reply #382 on: November 27, 2009, 06:47:41 PM »
Fernando,

Always remember...that underneath the soil....ITS FULL OF GARBAGE...use your common sense in determining Japs marker..
Assuming in your dig pit/tunnel you saw samurai, japs guns or japs WW2 artifacts..SO WHAT, if its WW2 artifacts? it can't be sold to any ANTIQUE shop either baka tawanan ka lang ng buyer sa mga japs basura na yan. Bcoz Japs WW2 artifacts are not necessarily proof of treasures...there are millions of Japs garbage scattered all over the philippines and most of them are not japs marker they are simply called BASURA OR GARBAGE but most of time mistaken as japs marker kuno, by some treas hunters, OKS?

Offline Edtsr

« Reply #383 on: November 30, 2009, 09:49:50 PM »
What is the meaning of this foot mark engraved in top of a hude boulder show below. The direction of the foot mark is south east on my compass.

Gener

« Reply #384 on: December 02, 2009, 10:52:42 PM »
Quezon2,
 Im not sure if this is footmark, it looks very natural to me...but if its a footmark and right foot anyway,,try locating something like 50 mtrs away backward...that is not a sign of travel but "ON GUARD" as its situated on top of the boulder...

Fernando,
 Nice finds, sorry but i dont know their meanings (if there is) the pottery is chinese and its a trademark, perhaps can be considered as antique, keep them..

Offline Edtsr

« Reply #385 on: December 03, 2009, 04:35:54 PM »
Sir Gener,

Thanks for the interpretation, the footmark is the left foot and 50 meters on the back of it is the Boulder River, I will check it once I got back to the site.

Offline gus2

« Reply #386 on: December 05, 2009, 09:36:17 AM »
The sign is a giant turtle (pawikan) 6' high x 4' wide, no legs expose like it's sleeping. This sign is not carved on a stone wall, it is plastered vertical with the head up about 1" thick all around. Found in the base of a dried up waterfalls. The falls is  about 90 ft high. There is also a noticeable hole about 40-50 ft above directly in line with the turtles head, coconut size hole.  Your expert analysis on the sign please. thanks.

t_hunter44

« Reply #387 on: December 05, 2009, 03:28:46 PM »
Gus2
       When the sign is a turtle or a fish, since their natural environment is water, be assured that your target always involve water. About your coconut size hole, how deep is it ? Let the experts comment on that. My 2 cents worth.

Offline MasKara

« Reply #388 on: December 05, 2009, 03:41:26 PM »
The sign is a giant turtle (pawikan) 6' high x 4' wide, no legs expose like it's sleeping. This sign is not carved on a stone wall, it is plastered vertical with the head up about 1" thick all around. Found in the base of a dried up waterfalls. The falls is  about 90 ft high. There is also a noticeable hole about 40-50 ft above directly in line with the turtles head, coconut size hole.  Your expert analysis on the sign please. thanks.

How did you conclude that the stone (6' x 4') is a turtle, and I cant figure out what you mean by "it is plastered vertical with the head up about 1" thick all around." is that the head? 1" in a 6'x4' shell.

Offline gus2

« Reply #389 on: December 05, 2009, 04:58:42 PM »
t_hunter44.......The hole has not been explored yet since it is too high above the ground and access is quite hard.

MasKara........The turtle sign is made of cement and yes it is about 6ft high from tip of the nose to the butt and 4ft wide side to side and one inch in thickness all around and little mound on the middle just like a turtle. They put this up vertically on the vertical rock wall (like pasting something on a wall). The head is on top and the butt end is slightly above the horizontal ground.