Author Topic: "The Crown of Cambodia"  (Read 29661 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

"The Crown of Cambodia"
« on: July 04, 2012, 02:49:29 AM »
Good p.m To all of you T.H,..Brothers in Arms...I just want to ask a question..Is there anyone out there who knows.,,The place called Polomolok,South Cotabato..I heard rumors about the area that the Crown of Cambodia was being Buried on that Certain area.,.Because
they said that the Crown was turn over to Lt. General Kuroda along with Capt. Tahira at the Dadiangas Port now General Santos City..The
suspected area was either in the Barangay Parkan or the known Spiral Cave part of Polomolok,..The Area has a Landmark of Mt. Matutum,
I just heard the story handed by Late. General H. Agaab,..!I just want to ask anymore ideas and opinion..Thanks and God Bless Us All.. :) :) :) :)

Offline ghost

Re: "The Crown of Cambodia"
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 06:53:19 PM »
Gboy has the answer on that.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 08:19:08 PM »
PROJECT:  CROWN OF CAMBODIA

TARGET
Tunnel/cave covered with boulders and soil (man made mountain)
1) Crown of Cambodia inside a Japs black car
2) Assorted gemstone inside a Japs black car
3) 26 boxes ( 2ft x 3ft)  of gold bars
4) 1 box (bomb ) attached to rock door with red paint and 3 holes

PROJECT HISTORY  AND INFO:
1) Several  JIA treasure maps was given to Fil/Japs tour guide (friend of our  TH team leader)  in 1979 indicating the target site.
2) Revelation of late witness, a native in the area, who was a POW and in charge of rice production of JIA. He said that the Japs troops carry on their shoulder a black car, several boxes  and went inside tunnel/cave. Then the Japs  cover the entrance with boulders and soil.
3) Revelations of different Japanese WW2 veterans visiting the target site. Specially Col. Tsuno who lost 700 of his JIA troops in that area. Col. Tsuno was accompanied with unidentified Japs general , a son of late Gen. Tanaka and a friend of our TH team leader.
4) Japanese nationals had been spotted making offerings and praying  50 meters from target area.
5) Revelations of unidentified son of Japs straggler who live in Agusan ASur.
6) In 1980’s Japs treasure hunters attempted to dig the target area. They found on their dig site:
A) 3 pcs. empty drums of grease that was used in the black car.
B) Several timber and lumber (detached from the near school) used to support the        underground chamber tunnel/cave.
C) turtle shape rock with a hole in the middle was near the rock door (painted with red and had 3 holes in triangular formation)
D) The dig site was covered with soil when cascading floods hit the target area and the Japs abandoned the area when Intel people monitored their TH attempt.   
E) In 1995 our TH team uses GPL and Pulse detector to relocate the black car so that we can dig on top of the black car to avoid the bomb attached to rock door painted with red.  But we stop the digging when we hit the huge rip rock boulders that was intentional used to cover the tunnel/cave. We lack rock drills/jack hammer equipment that would penetrate rock boulders.

Project is still pending/abandoned up to now bcoz our TH team is already allergic to diggings (tinatamad na maghukay kasi graduate na daw sila sa diggings eh) ;D         

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 09:32:31 PM »
 :),,...Thanks for the Information GBOY,,That was just a clarification about the information handed by Late. Gen. Agaab,..Because He is one of the Junior Officer sent by Late Ferdinand Marcos to study Signs and Symbols at Japan..,...But i just want to ask,,How Many Crowns are Deposited in the Philippines,,..Except the Cambodian Crown...?,,,

Offline Gboy

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 09:59:05 PM »
I have NO idea  :(

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 01:58:37 AM »
 ;D ;D,,,Base on your Information on your site wayback 1995 GBOY,,.Their was one lacking on that enumerated List..The Crown of Cambodia,,..Has a 4 ft. to 5 ft. Conehead (Four Handed) Handed Buddha...Buried together at that site..Thanks once againg for the
information you have given to me...GOD BLESS US ALL

Offline Gboy

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 03:11:21 AM »
;D ;D,,,Base on your Information on your site wayback 1995 GBOY,,.Their was one lacking on that enumerated List..The Crown of Cambodia,,..Has a 4 ft. to 5 ft. Conehead (Four Handed) Handed Buddha...Buried together at that site..Thanks once againg for the
information you have given to me...GOD BLESS US ALL

You are correct...I forgot to put on the list a GOLDEN BUDHA  :o and  a big bald Japs soldier w/ samurai who sacrifice himself to remain in the tunnel and guard the treasure. He is the one who set up the bomb trap connected to the red painted rock door. Expect a restless Japs soul once you open up the tunnel.

Ran_007

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 07:56:52 AM »
What a coincidence! You have no idea. The Crown of Cambodia is not located in Polomolok, South Cotabato but some place I know. I have seen the authenctic map already. There are two sites buried on the same area. One site contains 7 golden elephants, 6 buddhas, precious gems and 300 metric tons of gold bars. The other site contains gold bars and ofcourse The Crown of Cambodia. But it's too late, the site has been operated now by an Australian national. I heard they made it already to the cement.

Offline Gboy

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 08:50:42 AM »
What a coincidence! You have no idea. The Crown of Cambodia is not located in Polomolok, South Cotabato but some place I know. I have seen the authenctic map already. There are two sites buried on the same area. One site contains 7 golden elephants, 6 buddhas, precious gems and 300 metric tons of gold bars. The other site contains gold bars and ofcourse The Crown of Cambodia. But it's too late, the site has been operated now by an Australian national. I heard they made it already to the cement.

Sorry you are the one who have no idea. if you read carefully my previous post our Crown of Cambodia site was in BUKIDNON, oks ?  ;D

t_hunter44

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 05:28:11 PM »
     If that said Sites has that humongous value and you stated that it is being operated by an Australian National, as a Law Abiding citizen, it is your DUTY to report their activity to the Government as they might be digging without a Malacanang Permit and if they do make a recovery, then it will be channeled out the back door and the Philippines will again lose Billions of Dollars, if not more, that went to illegal Treasure Hunters. Look for the Laws of the Philippines on Treasure Hunting and it has been posted here already. Only Malacanang can grant the Permit and the Company that has the Permit will have a Filipino National with the Controlling Interest of the Company or Corporation. I urge All Filipinos to Report All Illegal Activities to the Government and you can start with DENR and if need be, they can stir you to the Right Department. Who knows, you might even get a reward. By all means, do not report it to the Local Politicians as Greed will set in for sure and that still leaves the Philippine Government a Zero Account.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 09:01:44 PM »
     If that said Sites has that humongous value and you stated that it is being operated by an Australian National, as a Law Abiding citizen, it is your DUTY to report their activity to the Government as they might be digging without a Malacanang Permit and if they do make a recovery, then it will be channeled out the back door and the Philippines will again lose Billions of Dollars, if not more, that went to illegal Treasure Hunters. Look for the Laws of the Philippines on Treasure Hunting and it has been posted here already. Only Malacanang can grant the Permit and the Company that has the Permit will have a Filipino National with the Controlling Interest of the Company or Corporation. I urge All Filipinos to Report All Illegal Activities to the Government and you can start with DENR and if need be, they can stir you to the Right Department. Who knows, you might even get a reward. By all means, do not report it to the Local Politicians as Greed will set in for sure and that still leaves the Philippine Government a Zero Account.

Hello? Give me a break.. please. His DUTY to report their activity to the Government.. maybe he will even get a reward? But don't report it to the Local Politicians because of Greed? What? There's no Greed in Malacanang? No offense to You and any other Pinoy's but..  I have to say that to ME.. what you have written here is totally ridiculous and since you're a MOD here.. I have to inform all members here that this is T Hunters Own Opinion and does not necessarily reflect the thinking and views of the other members and Admin here on TSEATC.
TW

Offline zeeker

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 10:15:03 PM »

Hello? Give me a break.. please. His DUTY to report their activity to the Government.. maybe he will even get a reward? But don't report it to the Local Politicians because of Greed? What? There's no Greed in Malacanang? No offense to You and any other Pinoy's but..  I have to say that to ME.. what you have written here is totally ridiculous and since you're a MOD here.. I have to inform all members here that this is T Hunters Own Opinion and does not necessarily reflect the thinking and views of the other members and Admin here on TSEATC.
TW

right on
continue the journey

t_hunter44

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 10:30:04 PM »

TW
       So you are saying that reporting an Illegal Act, like a Foreigner doing Treasure Diggings without a Permit  in the Philippines is Ridiculous or were you offended  because the said Foreigner is an Australian and you are also a  foreigner? It is a DUTY of every Law Abiding Citizen to report an Illegal Activity, no matter where or what country you are From or IN. Sure, Malacanang is not Clean, can you Rightfully say that the White House is Clean ? Is it only my Opinion, ask the other Members here, the LAW ABIDING MEMBERS, that is. For your Info, a Law is a Law and it has nothing to do with Corrupt Politicians or Dirty Government. The Law states that any" Diggings on Philippine Public Land needs a Permit", there is no Exemption and that includes even Filipinos. Japanese Nationals is doing Illegal Diggings all the time on the pretext of doing Humanitarian Projects, ie; build schools or classrooms or Farmers Assistance or even building roads or Piggeries. Maybe you should also go back and Read the Laws of the Philippines about Treasure Hunting and see if you can find any Exemption. You want me or us to CLOSE our Eyes or even Clam up for Illegal Activities, Sorry, Cannot do that. I AM a Filipino and Proud of it and I can Rightfully say that I Abide by the Laws of my Native Country, NO MATTER how Corrupt it is in your eyes..
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 10:56:17 PM by t_hunter44 »

Offline ZOBEX

Re: "The Crown of Cambodia" actually about corruption in PH
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2013, 11:01:11 PM »

TW

Any time ANYONE opens his mouth, that is an invitation to get, using a local expression, "Salvaged".  There is no honesty in the general Philippine Government,  it is just as corrupt as the United States Government, which unfortunately for the Filipinos runs the place like a puppet.

11 years ago I paid, at that time, $10,000 for a treasure hunting permit, from that time, the DENR.  That $10,000 went into the peoples pockets and never made it to the bank.  Naturally I gave them dummy co-ordinates for the location to side track them.  Naturally they tried to hijack the site and I let them take an empty hole.  I did this to draw attention away from what I was doing.  Every one demanded a slice of the pie including the Generals at Camp Crame and the AFP.  They all got a slice of ZERO.  How many of the people here posting actually PAID for a permit to TH.  Fools.

All of the so called royal families of the islands are funding the May election by TH.  For example, Binay just dumped $12 MILLION USD (in 1,000 peso notes) on Bohol out of gold money to purchase the elections.  That is why he flys to Bohol every month.  Bag man.  The big source of Shabu in Cebu, Bohol, Negros is flown into the islands from China on direct flights from HK to Cebu International Airport.  The PNP knows the entire organization and names, BUT have orders to let it go.  Just who is high enough in the government to order the PNP to stand down.  CIDG was told to stand down because of the elections.  The Cebu Governor gets his slice, same for the CAA.  Each island Governor gets a slice for letting it into their island.  It just goes like that on and on and on.  How about Major General Garcia who was Comptroller of the AFP, lets not even get started on the MILF .

At least the Young Officers tried in the Oakwood event, see how far that got them.  At least Trillanes tried but no one came to their support or back them up.  Just stood around and watched.  No one cared about corruption.

Well Duh here.  Yes you should perform your civic duty, go to the PNP and give them a written complaint and sign your real name and address on the bottom.  Add your thumb print and photograph for extra measure.

Z

Ran_007

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 04:29:57 AM »

Sorry you are the one who have no idea. if you read carefully my previous post our Crown of Cambodia site was in BUKIDNON, oks ?  ;D

That's ok Gboy if that is what you think I respect that, but the source of the map I've seen wasn't handed over by just some local t-hunters. From my introduction here in this site, I said I have a friend who has access to people holding the golden lily maps and maybe they're the government as well. He was granted access to the maps because he holds the SECRET CODE BOOK that was left to him by his grandpa, a japanese major during the war. And that book contains instructions not codes/symbols you've seen from thapi or luzvimin. That was the book the japs where after.