Author Topic: "The Crown of Cambodia"  (Read 29681 times)

Ran_007

Re: "The Crown of Cambodia"
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 04:54:02 AM »
What a coincidence! You have no idea. The Crown of Cambodia is not located in Polomolok, South Cotabato but some place I know. I have seen the authenctic map already. There are two sites buried on the same area. One site contains 7 golden elephants, 6 buddhas, precious gems and 300 metric tons of gold bars. The other site contains gold bars and ofcourse The Crown of Cambodia. But it's too late, the site has been operated now by an Australian national. I heard they made it already to the cement.
     If that said Sites has that humongous value and you stated that it is being operated by an Australian National, as a Law Abiding citizen, it is your DUTY to report their activity to the Government as they might be digging without a Malacanang Permit and if they do make a recovery, then it will be channeled out the back door and the Philippines will again lose Billions of Dollars, if not more, that went to illegal Treasure Hunters. Look for the Laws of the Philippines on Treasure Hunting and it has been posted here already. Only Malacanang can grant the Permit and the Company that has the Permit will have a Filipino National with the Controlling Interest of the Company or Corporation. I urge All Filipinos to Report All Illegal Activities to the Government and you can start with DENR and if need be, they can stir you to the Right Department. Who knows, you might even get a reward. By all means, do not report it to the Local Politicians as Greed will set in for sure and that still leaves the Philippine Government a Zero Account.

Don't worry t_hunter44. They have permits. My only question is with or without permit do t-hunters really need a permit even if it's their private land their digging? Because as what I've read in the civil law RA 386,
ART. 437. "The owner of a parcel of land is the owner of its surface and of everything under it, and he can construct thereon any works or make any plantations and excavations which he may deem proper, without detriment to servitudes and subject to special laws and ordinances."

I think maybe permits are really needed when you're digging a public land. Please enlighten me for this matter since I'm just a newbie here. Thank you!

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2013, 05:31:04 AM »
Don't worry t_hunter44. They have permits. My only question is with or without permit do t-hunters really need a permit even if it's their private land their digging? Because as what I've read in the civil law RA 386,
ART. 437. "The owner of a parcel of land is the owner of its surface and of everything under it, and he can construct thereon any works or make any plantations and excavations which he may deem proper, without detriment to servitudes and subject to special laws and ordinances."

I think maybe permits are really needed when you're digging a public land. Please enlighten me for this matter since I'm just a newbie here. Thank you!

Treasure Hunting in the Philippines is governed by DENR Administrative Order No. 2004-33, Section 7 (b) which specifies that:

b) For Treasure Hunting in Private Lands - Thirty (30) percent to the Government and seventy (70) percent (70) percent to be shared by the Permit Holder and the Landowner.

This is a Special Administrative order specifically for TREASURE HUNTING. And with the above-mentioned provision, even on Private Lands, permit is required.

The words of the law are construed as ..."and" subject to special laws and ordinances. Had it says...or/nor subject to special laws and ordinances then it would had mean the other way.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 05:48:02 AM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2013, 06:51:52 AM »
       So you are saying that reporting an Illegal Act, like a Foreigner doing Treasure Diggings without a Permit  in the Philippines is Ridiculous or were you offended  because the said Foreigner is an Australian and you are also a  foreigner? It is a DUTY of every Law Abiding Citizen to report an Illegal Activity, no matter where or what country you are From or IN. Sure, Malacanang is not Clean, can you Rightfully say that the White House is Clean ? Is it only my Opinion, ask the other Members here, the LAW ABIDING MEMBERS, that is. For your Info, a Law is a Law and it has nothing to do with Corrupt Politicians or Dirty Government. The Law states that any" Diggings on Philippine Public Land needs a Permit", there is no Exemption and that includes even Filipinos. Japanese Nationals is doing Illegal Diggings all the time on the pretext of doing Humanitarian Projects, ie; build schools or classrooms or Farmers Assistance or even building roads or Piggeries. Maybe you should also go back and Read the Laws of the Philippines about Treasure Hunting and see if you can find any Exemption. You want me or us to CLOSE our Eyes or even Clam up for Illegal Activities, Sorry, Cannot do that. I AM a Filipino and Proud of it and I can Rightfully say that I Abide by the Laws of my Native Country, NO MATTER how Corrupt it is in your eyes..

The White House is not Clean.. and this ain't got shit to do with the White House. Don't make it a USA against Philippines political thing because it's not about that at all. I'm glad you're proud to be a Filipino. My Wife is a Filipino. My two Kids are Half Filipino. That's fine. HOWEVER..  Some members got offended by your post because you're a MOD here and I just happen to agree with them this time. Let me make it clear now that I totally AGREE with getting the proper DENR and other Gov. licenses when treasure hunting in the Philippines but I just don't agree with what you wrote here. Point taken and that's it.
TW

Ran_007

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2013, 08:01:44 AM »

Treasure Hunting in the Philippines is governed by DENR Administrative Order No. 2004-33, Section 7 (b) which specifies that:

b) For Treasure Hunting in Private Lands - Thirty (30) percent to the Government and seventy (70) percent (70) percent to be shared by the Permit Holder and the Landowner.

This is a Special Administrative order specifically for TREASURE HUNTING. And with the above-mentioned provision, even on Private Lands, permit is required.

The words of the law are construed as ..."and" subject to special laws and ordinances. Had it says...or/nor subject to special laws and ordinances then it would had mean the other way.

Thanks for your share of knowledge Dindo! I have another question if you may, incase you have found a vast volume of Yamashita treasure and knowing the kind of Government we have in our country (no offense but this is what the many have witnessed), would you even report to the authority what you have found? Even if you are a holder of that special permit, do you think our government will be fair when it comes to treasure retrieval? Although it's our duty as citizens here in the PH, i think it's better that we protect first ourselves by telling no one because people tends to become greedy when dealing with these matters. In the case of foreigners doing operations illegally, well, that's a different story.

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2013, 02:37:29 PM »
       So you are saying that reporting an Illegal Act, like a Foreigner doing Treasure Diggings without a Permit  in the Philippines is Ridiculous or were you offended  because the said Foreigner is an Australian and you are also a  foreigner? It is a DUTY of every Law Abiding Citizen to report an Illegal Activity, no matter where or what country you are From or IN. Sure, Malacanang is not Clean, can you Rightfully say that the White House is Clean ? Is it only my Opinion, ask the other Members here, the LAW ABIDING MEMBERS, that is. For your Info, a Law is a Law and it has nothing to do with Corrupt Politicians or Dirty Government. The Law states that any" Diggings on Philippine Public Land needs a Permit", there is no Exemption and that includes even Filipinos. Japanese Nationals is doing Illegal Diggings all the time on the pretext of doing Humanitarian Projects, ie; build schools or classrooms or Farmers Assistance or even building roads or Piggeries. Maybe you should also go back and Read the Laws of the Philippines about Treasure Hunting and see if you can find any Exemption. You want me or us to CLOSE our Eyes or even Clam up for Illegal Activities, Sorry, Cannot do that. I AM a Filipino and Proud of it and I can Rightfully say that I Abide by the Laws of my Native Country, NO MATTER how Corrupt it is in your eyes..

The White House is not Clean.. and this ain't got shit to do with the White House. Don't make it a USA against Philippines political thing because it's not about that at all. I'm glad you're proud to be a Filipino. My Wife is a Filipino. My two Kids are Half Filipino. That's fine. HOWEVER..  Some members got offended by your post because you're a MOD here and I just happen to agree with them this time. Let me make it clear now that I totally AGREE with getting the proper DENR and other Gov. licenses when treasure hunting in the Philippines but I just don't agree with what you wrote here. Point taken and that's it.
TW

I personally would completely support the permit process and a share going to THE FILIPINOS and I capitalized that to mean the population as a whole.  Not some corrupt military or government official.  The biggest enemy the Filipinos have is themselves, followed by the USG.  The people as a whole can stop the corruption, just get pissed off and start, by force, cleaning up your government.  No one else will do it for your.

Oh yes I am obviously a racist here.  I married a Filipino, she was killed by a Filipino.  So that must explain why for years I have drained my pockets and given what I have had to Filipinos often for nothing even a thank you.  Why???  Because they are getting screwed all the time by their own government (being controlled by the USG).

This whole rant goes back to the question of a government permit.  How can the PH government give a permit and claim ownership of stolen property that obviously was taken by force from someone else.  If Spain can claim lost gold from a ship wreck 600 years ago, then certainly Wells Fargo can claim the loss of a stolen cash box or gold that is labeled Wells Fargo.  This point can be argued at length but I am too old for it now.

Doesn't the Crown of Cambodia belong to Cambodia ????  How can the PH government license someone to hijack the crown for their own, like the Japanese did ???

Z

t_hunter44

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2013, 04:49:52 PM »
    The World Court in 1945 passed a Law that any Stolen War Treasures would be returned to the Countries where it was stolen from, that was good  for 40 years and the Moratorium Expired in 1985.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2013, 06:56:45 PM »
    The World Court in 1945 passed a Law that any Stolen War Treasures would be returned to the Countries where it was stolen from, that was good  for 40 years and the Moratorium Expired in 1985.

Yea, and good luck trying to figure out what came from where.
TW

Offline yamideo

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2013, 08:13:47 PM »
dumped $12 MILLION USD (in 1,000 peso notes)

You delivered the money? or just another story. This would be unfair if not supported by evidence.

t_hunter44

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2013, 09:04:26 PM »

Yea, and good luck trying to figure out what came from where.
TW
    Cambodia, Sumatra, Burma, SUISSE Gold Bar Markings shouldn't be too hard to figure out where it came from. Now, if you are talking about Gemstones, that will be almost impossible to figure out what country it was looted from. The Point is, those countries that was Looted of its Gold and whatsoever has no more Claim as the 40 Year World Court Moratorium has Expired, in other words, the country or the finder where the loot was buried owns it and  that's it. No need to remelt those bars.

t_hunter44

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2013, 09:20:15 PM »

TW
      I went back and re-read my post that Offended you and I cannot see the reason why you of all people got offended by it, unless you are one of the foreigners digging for treasure on Government Land without a Malacanang Permit. I have not heard nor read any post from any members here that got offended and if they are the Politicians I mentioned, that's just too bad and they are keeping mum. You mentioned Malacanang as being dirty and I also said that the White House is not clean either, and you agreed, at least we agree on that one count.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2013, 12:56:13 AM »
Thanks for your share of knowledge Dindo! I have another question if you may, in case you have found a vast volume of Yamashita treasure and knowing the kind of Government we have in our country (no offense but this is what the many have witnessed), would you even report to the authority what you have found? Even if you are a holder of that special permit, do you think our government will be fair when it comes to treasure retrieval? Although it's our duty as citizens here in the PH, i think it's better that we protect first ourselves by telling no one because people tends to become greedy when dealing with these matters. In the case of foreigners doing operations illegally, well, that's a different story.

Nice to be asked that. :D. Ok, should I find the vast volume of yamashita treasure, the things I will do.

1st - I will have it recorded and inventoried by joint task force of the NATIONAL Government, Local Government, NGOs, and Media and would be televised with no hold bares [except our faces]; (We are always advocating TRANSPARENCY)

2nd - I will ensure that the proceeds shall be deposited with the National Treasury with all the proper documentations. How? via my agency;

3rd - Share and enjoy our share;

4th - Continue working with the National Government Agency where I am at present;

5th - TREASURE HUNT AGAIN & AGAIN during my free time;

With that vast volume, my share will be more than enough for me and my family so I won't even think to be greedy to keep it all as my share. I won't be able to bring all those golds in the afterlife anyway. As for the corruptions per se allegedly by SOME government officials, that is beyond my hands. The fact that I will do the proper way to give the share to the proper agencies then that will be enough for me. Going beyond that is usurpation of authority. TRANSPARENCY and USURPATION OF AUTHORITY are two different things.

BTW, with my share, I'm going to buy 9 kinds of TH Gadgets (JUST to enhance and fast track the treasure digging) BUT I will forever and always prioritize my Dowsing Rods.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 05:54:50 PM by DINDO BAYAUA »

Ran_007

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2013, 04:16:09 AM »

Nice to be asked that. :D. Ok, should I find the vast volume of yamashita treasure, the things I will do.

1st - I will have it recorded and inventoried by joint task force of the NATIONAL Government, Local Government, NGOs, and Media and would be televised with no hold bares [except our faces]; (We are always advocating TRANSPARENCY)

2nd - I will ensure that the proceeds shall be deposited with the National Treasury with all the proper documentations. How? via my agency;

3rd - Share and enjoy our share;

4th - Continue working with the National Government Agency were I am at present;

5th - TREASURE HUNT AGAIN & AGAIN during my free time;

With that vast volume, my share will be more than enough for me and my family so I won't even think to be greedy to keep it all as my share. I won't be able to bring all those golds in the afterlife anyway. As for the corruptions per se allegedly by SOME government officials, that is beyond my hands. The fact that I will do the proper way to give the share to the proper agencies then that will be enough for me. Going beyond that is usurpation of authority. TRANSPARENCY and USURPATION OF AUTHORITY are two different things.

BTW, with my share, I'm going to buy 9 kinds of TH Gadgets (JUST to enhance and fast track the treasure digging) BUT I will forever and always prioritize my Dowsing Rods.

Haha terrific answer Dindo! Well for me, I'll just choose the 3rd and 5th options.  ;D I know my duties and obligations very well but we should anticipate every move we make before rushing everything. Treasures are really hot issue and that makes this business very risky.  :)

Offline Gboy

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2013, 05:39:11 AM »

Assuming I recover Crown of Cambodia (so that I will not be out of topic in this thread ;D  )

1) I will use the proceeds of CC to recover more WW2 treasures.
2) Instead of giving all Treas proceeds to the gov't,  I will instead put up a Foundation.
3) My foundation will have several departments ( just like that of Phil. gov't)
4) Each department have a budget, equivalent or more than that of our own Phil. gov't.
5) Example my "Foundation department of defense" will buy fighter jets, missiles, battleships, etc and donate it to Phil. Gov't.
6) That way no corruption will happen bcoz my foundation is  the one who control the budget.
&) I have a "parallel" gov't. and I am as powerful as President.. Any politician or bad guys who wants to fight me...excuse me, I have a bomber plane..hehe..so behave bad guys.. ;D... oks?

But of course, thats just my DREAM .. ;D

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2013, 07:04:22 AM »

TW
      I went back and re-read my post that Offended you and I cannot see the reason why you of all people got offended by it, unless you are one of the foreigners digging for treasure on Government Land without a Malacanang Permit. I have not heard nor read any post from any members here that got offended and if they are the Politicians I mentioned, that's just too bad and they are keeping mum. You mentioned Malacanang as being dirty and I also said that the White House is not clean either, and you agreed, at least we agree on that one count.

I said.. Some MEMBERS got offended and I happened to agree with them this time. I never said that I got offended. I NEVER mentioned anything about Malacanang.. it was YOU who brought up the dirty government stuff (I was only replying to that). You always making it a Filipino thing against the WORLD here. Come on.. what's the problem here? Do we really have to get into all of that stuff here?
TW

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2013, 08:40:48 PM »
To Ran_007:

Your Information about the one who are Holding the Japanese Maps,..That wasn't Golden Lily,..Its true spelling on the is this"
Golden L!L!,..Then ask him,..Where is the Main Golden L!L! Base,..Only One Man hold the true map as handed by the righthand
of Prince Chichibu,..I will wait for your Reply..

Thanks