Author Topic: "The History"  (Read 4920 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

"The History"
« on: July 19, 2012, 02:24:10 PM »
Good Day Treasure Hunters Brothers in Arms,..This is one of the area handed by late Gen. H. Agaab to his student,.and the owner of the area handed this sketch to our friend,..I give certain
instruction to them about the area to use the ISOMETRIC PATTERN,..If they will hit the 8 ft. target
then I will present the photos here,..Just to prove this Theory,..Because on late 1995,.Their was
a man who ask a favor to dig this area good for 6 days with a target of 3 boxes at 6-8 ft. target,.
and the marker He gave to the owner was,..the Main Ladder,and the two Jackfruit Tree(Langka
Tree) at the Boundary,..Lately the owner found out that the man was the son of Japanese
Engineering Personnel assign on this area,..We are willing for your opinions and ideas..Thanks and GOD BLESS US ALL.. 

Offline zeeker

Re: "The History"
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 04:21:41 PM »
i am looking forward to all of your updates on this project sir NS, goodluck
continue the journey

Offline zeeker

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 04:28:04 PM »
what is meant by those stars on the map?
continue the journey

Offline Janner

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 07:27:12 PM »
no capt y tahira in the japanese army according to their list,
also Tahira is a hawaian name ??

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 03:52:28 PM »
 :)....Maybe Janner,...Im just helping the owner of this Area.,,..Yes Zeeker,..I will post all the information on this incoming projects,..The Operation will start on August 18,...The Stars Represents the Regalo,,..And in that Diamond with the G.I Pipe..Is the main target,..As
Late Generel H. Agaab mention..150 Tons,..Our information was base on him,..aside from the Japanese Struggler..Im just quite interested
on the area because in relation to the Isometric Method..I know that one on the Members here already know the area,..Im just want to
remind you Sir. DT..your effort for the project will not be useless..Thanks...

Offline Janner

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 05:22:46 PM »
codswallop !! ::)

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 05:40:52 PM »
Another theory from Mr. Commando Watch Discussion..Its applicable here..The Midpoint is the Doldol Tree...to the Langka Tree..that is
120 degrees..SE..4 O'Clock,..Doldol Tree to the Bended Langka Tree..that is 150 degrees..SE,..5 O'Clock...Make Sense,..I Just want to
combine the Information...Janner once again..Im just sharing the idea,..There's nothing with these..Thanks and God Bless Us All..

Offline Janner

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 06:13:00 PM »
Another theory from Mr. Commando Watch Discussion..Its applicable here..The Midpoint is the Doldol Tree...to the Langka Tree..that is
120 degrees..SE..4 O'Clock
,..Doldol Tree to the Bended Langka Tree..that is 150 degrees..SE,..5 O'Clock...Make Sense,..I Just want to
combine the Information...Janner once again..Im just sharing the idea,..There's nothing with these..Thanks and God Bless Us All..

well i can tell you that all of your so called degrees calculations are so wrong, to the point of being ridiculous.
and what you are sharing is false and inaccurate information. Pure fabrication on your part.
and i will prove you wrong if you or anyone else wants me to !!

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 06:46:55 PM »
Sir:

Question:

Is your 120 degrees SOUTH EAST a Bearing? or is it an Azimuth?

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2012, 09:11:23 PM »
My reference books on Surveying. Worn out due to much usage.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2012, 09:16:29 PM »
I know what I was teaching few years ago.

There is no such bearing as 120 degrees or 150 degrees SOUTH EAST. The South to East has only 90 degrees Bearing, so is SW, NW, NE.

No Azimuth also has any direction such as NE, NW, SE, SW.

Here is the attached proof taken from the

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2012, 09:18:00 PM »
That was taken from the Surveying Reviewer. Take note of the difference between the BEARING and AZIMUTH.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2012, 09:25:56 PM »
Now, on your above Map having the marks of 300 degrees North West and 330 degrees North West at the right end side, are those Bearing or Azimuth? 

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2012, 05:22:43 PM »
I know what I was teaching few years ago.

There is no such bearing as 120 degrees or 150 degrees SOUTH EAST. The South to East has only 90 degrees Bearing, so is SW, NW, NE.

No Azimuth also has any direction such as NE, NW, SE, SW.

Here is the attached proof taken from the

Now DB, that's not exactly correct.  One can call directions anyway one wishes as long as they are functionally correct.  In under graduate field work we used to screw around with the head of our field instructor (which luckily was also a business partner of my buddy and I)  I can call North-410deg West if I wish, still points in the direction I want.  Then on the map, rather than a North line we would utilize a South line and note it with a regional north equator magnetic declination figure so we would know we were north of the equator (which requires using an imposed North line).  Technically still correct.  Oh yes, we would toss in measurements in Rods ( also called pertica or decempeda ) as the scale.  Really screw around with his head.  As long as we could justify the map to being accurate, anything goes.

REMEMBER :: In order for it to be a Map it must have a North line and a Scale,  other wise it is a Cartoon.

Z
Yes I am still alive, in spite of everyone.

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2012, 05:38:55 PM »
Oh no, that method you you mentioned is just used in the classroom for discussions and on the field notes so student surveyors will not get confuse when knowing the direction of an azimuth, but when you plot a sketch based on the field notes, you never put any bearing more than 90 degrees.

As a proof, Check all land/lot title here in the Philippines, from 1966 to present, no PS Corner Mark has any more than 90 degrees bearing. Not one.

Besides the method used by NS is the old directional method used to point the location of the WEATHER DISTURBANCE such as tropical cyclone.

I know these because I have been an A.G.E before I became a C.E.