Author Topic: "The History"  (Read 15447 times)

Offline ZOBEX

Re: "The History"
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2012, 05:35:33 PM »
Oh no, that method you you mentioned is just used in the classroom for discussions and on the field notes so student surveyors will not get confuse when knowing the direction of an azimuth, but when you plot a sketch based on the field notes, you never put any bearing more than 90 degrees.

As a proof, Check all land/lot title here in the Philippines, from 1966 to present, no PS Corner Mark has any more than 90 degrees bearing. Not one.

Besides the method used by NS is the old directional method used to point the location of the WEATHER DISTURBANCE such as tropical cyclone.

I know these because I have been an A.G.E before I became a C.E.

OH DB, naturally that is correct, there is CONVENTION AND TRADITION.  Institutions require conventions.  Just however, if one does choose to follow non conventions, it is still technically correct to find the Treasure.  X marks the spot.

Actually starting in the 1970's the three of us eventually wound up running a government research project overtly for Earthquake Prediction which was a National Security issue.  Then involved monitoring nuclear detonations globally (like in Tahiti 1995, Yea) and other covert acoustically monitored activity (Korean DMZ area).  We measured down to 0.1 Micro Radians of earth moment and direction and this was before the use of laser measuring devices.  Yea we were there.  Never got rich.

Z

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2012, 07:03:19 PM »
Some of the Photos..

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2012, 07:46:11 PM »
Additional Photos of our Operation...

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2012, 07:48:58 PM »
And the Last...

Offline stickyboy

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 09:41:19 PM »
any updates sir?

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2012, 12:32:31 AM »
Possibly approaching...As intructed by the righthand and student of Late. A. Tanaka....Thanks....

Offline AurumKid

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2013, 07:50:04 PM »
our former detectorists use isometric mapping. tanaka's son thaught them to use compass and dowsing rod. and thats why i believe sir NS in his theory. :)
"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel".

- Isaiah 45:3

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2013, 08:46:25 PM »
No need to argue Aurumkid,..All we need to do is to present our recovery,..We have the theory my last goal is to present our projects
as an example or guidelines to our fellow T.H..God Bless Us All..

Offline vance

• Not your ordinary guy.
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2013, 12:07:30 PM »
Any update on this theory NorthStar?