Author Topic: Bohol Treasure Island//markers and soil layers  (Read 6742 times)

Offline margaha

Bohol Treasure Island//markers and soil layers
« on: June 13, 2012, 01:19:48 AM »
Deleted as Requested by Margaha.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:39:40 PM by t_hunter44 »
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline Janner

Re: Bohol Treasure Island//markers and soil layers
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 05:49:58 AM »
perhaps you should do more research into the matter, then you will know why Japanese are there.
From my little "Google" around...

Ikaw-Ako Foundation

Company Background & Description
Company Description: IKAW-AKO was founded in 1997 as an international NGO by Prof. Yorihisa Goto of Nihon Fukushi University; Lt. Junichuro Doi, a retired officer of the Japanese Imperial Army during World War 2 who retreated in Patag, Silay; Nona Escandelor, administrative officer of TUP-Visayas; Severino Pacete Tourism officer of Silay City; and Leo Canson, Tourism staff member of Silay Tourism Division. The objective was to rehabilitate the mangrove in Negros Island to protect coastal barangays (villages). From 2002, one or tow Japanese project coordinators are assigned in the Philippines to serve as a bride between Philippine branch and Japan main office. In 2003, IKAW-AKO was registered by Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a foundation.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
Re: Bohol Treasure Island//markers and soil layers
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 05:13:03 AM »
I edited my blog and removed a few pictures from it. For security reasons.

Today I met the guys who were ready to help and with the right equipment. THANK YOU TSEATC, great site.!

Are you digging in solid rock there? I saw that one picture that looks like it's solid rock. How could anyone have buried treasure under solid rock like that? I'm just curious to know what lead you to start digging there in the first place.

TW