Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 12338 times)

Offline margaha

Dreams
« on: August 26, 2012, 04:44:45 PM »
Hi guys,

I would like to share with you about my this dream because it troubled me sometimes...

I worked in qatar for 3 years working for KBR in a gas to liquid project of Shell. We were a group of supervisors overseeing the construction of the pipe racks.  I was incharged with the hydrogen manufacturing unit instrumentation works and a colleague named Jerry is incharged with piping in other area.

Jerry has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. He really suffered a lot becuase he couldnt sleep and could hardly pee because his prostate has enlarged and he has chronic pain in his back because the cancer has spread already to his bones.. He lived in 2 room cabin in our camp and he was alone in there. I decided to transfer to the other room to help monitor jerry his condition. I heared him screaming at night because of pain and in the day we still do our regular job like normal. He really looks normal and very strong.

I left the project July 2011 and he stayed there until october. 1 week after I left he was hospitalized and almost died but he still made it until october.

He still calls me regularly while im in the philippines that's why I know his condition every now and then. When I started digging my site in bohol he was also monitoring us. Then, i made a promise to him that once I get the treasure I would send him to the US for surgery and blah blah blah in a txt message. Actually, he did not erased that txt message from me. He told me, he always read it. And it makes him happy to read it every time he does. He told me that he is hoping not to die soon because he still have plans for his children and his grand daughter.  and he is really scared. Who is not afraid to die anyway?

He came back from qatar nov 1 of 2011 and a week after that, he was rushed to the hospital. The cancer has damaged his cells and half of his body was paralyzed. December I went to manila for medical exam and I side tripped to Philippine General Hospital to visit my old friend. He was very happy to see me and he introduced to his family. He told me, he will never be able to walk again and he really cried. I was touched to see him like that crying I got used to see him smiling and singing in the office. 

We chat about my site, I showed him the pictures and he was very hopeful that oneday I will make it. You know what, he told me about his dreams. He was dreaming that I brought in his house gold bars. His house was so bright because the is shining so bright and lights up the whole house. Too much.. Jeejeje. Anyway it was just a dream. His dream.
Then he told me that he kept my text message and he always reads it. He said he is very happy every time he reads it. Really scary... I never thought that it was the last time that I would see him alive. My friend actually died in april 14 at the age of 55. I did not know that he died already I just recieved the news from a friend.

The last time he called me was march, he could hardly speak. He is really begging for help. But what can I do? we failed to find the treasure...

3 days ago I saw Jerry in my dream. He was smiling... He did not say any word. Actually it was the second dream. My first dream was April after he died. Pretty scarry man.. Jejeeje. I saw him smiling while we were having team building program with my collegues in my dreams.

i don't know why I am having this dreams... It is not a scary dream because I saw him happy. It gives me goosebumps... What can I do to make it stop? What do you think? is he trying to say something?    i need you opinion...please!

Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline franke

Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 06:43:12 AM »
Margaha,

Do not too much bother about your dreams as what my rating is 1-10, half of them is true but nice one if you're dreaming early morning, there is a possibility to be true. but you don't know when, as what I noticed for my dream...hehehe..

Offline Angelvictory

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 02:32:27 AM »
Dreams are subject to a lot of interpretations...you could study it all your life like some people and become professional.. psychologist or psychiatrist..to help other people go through it.. a lot of books have been written on this subject
The last stage of REM sleep or rapid eye movement is the time I believe when one remembers his dreams... some people wake up and could back to that dream state and continue dreaming...also could dream in living colors..
My experience in dreaming a person like yours was when my father died... I lived in USA and father was in the Philippines that time.. I saw him as a young man in his early 20's saying goodbye to me dressed in white, smiling and very happy.. I woke up, start praying and called home stating my dream episode to my mom.. she answered and..
I cried for he just died a few minutes ago, coinciding with my dream..what an awakening..
Your friend is trying to say goodbye and please pray for him.. for he will help you eventually.
And they become our connection to the spirit world
Victor

Offline LowsyTHunter

• nakama
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 05:49:20 AM »
Hi guys,

I would like to share with you about my this dream because it troubled me sometimes...

I worked in qatar for 3 years working for KBR in a gas to liquid project of Shell. We were a group of supervisors overseeing the construction of the pipe racks.  I was incharged with the hydrogen manufacturing unit instrumentation works and a colleague named Jerry is incharged with piping in other area.

Jerry has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. He really suffered a lot becuase he couldnt sleep and could hardly pee because his prostate has enlarged and he has chronic pain in his back because the cancer has spread already to his bones.. He lived in 2 room cabin in our camp and he was alone in there. I decided to transfer to the other room to help monitor jerry his condition. I heared him screaming at night because of pain and in the day we still do our regular job like normal. He really looks normal and very strong.

I left the project July 2011 and he stayed there until october. 1 week after I left he was hospitalized and almost died but he still made it until october.

He still calls me regularly while im in the philippines that's why I know his condition every now and then. When I started digging my site in bohol he was also monitoring us. Then, i made a promise to him that once I get the treasure I would send him to the US for surgery and blah blah blah in a txt message. Actually, he did not erased that txt message from me. He told me, he always read it. And it makes him happy to read it every time he does. He told me that he is hoping not to die soon because he still have plans for his children and his grand daughter.  and he is really scared. Who is not afraid to die anyway?

He came back from qatar nov 1 of 2011 and a week after that, he was rushed to the hospital. The cancer has damaged his cells and half of his body was paralyzed. December I went to manila for medical exam and I side tripped to Philippine General Hospital to visit my old friend. He was very happy to see me and he introduced to his family. He told me, he will never be able to walk again and he really cried. I was touched to see him like that crying I got used to see him smiling and singing in the office. 

We chat about my site, I showed him the pictures and he was very hopeful that oneday I will make it. You know what, he told me about his dreams. He was dreaming that I brought in his house gold bars. His house was so bright because the is shining so bright and lights up the whole house. Too much.. Jeejeje. Anyway it was just a dream. His dream.
Then he told me that he kept my text message and he always reads it. He said he is very happy every time he reads it. Really scary... I never thought that it was the last time that I would see him alive. My friend actually died in april 14 at the age of 55. I did not know that he died already I just recieved the news from a friend.

The last time he called me was march, he could hardly speak. He is really begging for help. But what can I do? we failed to find the treasure...

3 days ago I saw Jerry in my dream. He was smiling... He did not say any word. Actually it was the second dream. My first dream was April after he died. Pretty scarry man.. Jejeeje. I saw him smiling while we were having team building program with my collegues in my dreams.

i don't know why I am having this dreams... It is not a scary dream because I saw him happy. It gives me goosebumps... What can I do to make it stop? What do you think? is he trying to say something?    i need you opinion...please!

Margaha,

Friday mass offering is all you need for him to rest in peace. Do it in 3 continuous Friday, just my opinion. Have a good day  ;)

lt
give more, expect less, live simple...

Offline margaha

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 06:10:41 AM »
Thank you bros...  prayed for that friend and after 3 dream occurrences, no more. The funny thing is that after he died he mentioned in facebook that I lived in Binan, Laguna. Maybe it's his wife. hehehehe.

Jesus Christ

Offline zeeker

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 08:03:54 AM »
Thank you bros...  prayed for that friend and after 3 dream occurrences, no more. The funny thing is that after he died he mentioned in facebook that I lived in Binan, Laguna. Maybe it's his wife. hehehehe.

or maybe it's him  :o
continue the journey

Offline margaha

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 10:39:38 PM »
   AFTER he died, he went in to Facebook, that is very Paranormal indeed. Maybe those prayers helped as you have no more dreams and hopefully no more from him on Facebook.

It could be his wife... using his FB account. I met his wife only once when I visited them at PGH.

Jesus Christ

Offline margaha

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 12:07:22 AM »
   AFTER he died, he went in to Facebook, that is very Paranormal indeed. Maybe those prayers helped as you have no more dreams and hopefully no more from him on Facebook.

It could be his wife... using his FB account. I met his wife only once when I visited them at PGH.
    Could be, it has happened before.

Never ever before that his wife send me a message by facebook. She did not even told me that my friend Jerry already died. I only have this feeling that my friend passed away when I send sms and nobody replied because he would for sure text back if I message him. He would even make international calls before  just to talk to me but that time I get no response. 2 days after he died I received a message from a friend the he passed away. And I have this notification from FB  Jerry mentioned that I lived in Binan, Laguna. Thereafter, I have dreams (3x).

Jesus Christ

Offline franke

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 12:29:29 AM »
Never ever before that his wife send me a message by facebook. She did not even told me that my friend Jerry already died. I only have this feeling that my friend passed away when I send sms and nobody replied because he would for sure text back if I message him. He would even make international calls before  just to talk to me but that time I get no response. 2 days after he died I received a message from a friend the he passed away. And I have this notification from FB  Jerry mentioned that I lived in Binan, Laguna. Thereafter, I have dreams (3x).

Margaha,

I believe that story, cause I have experience too. I made a promise to my uncle that I give him money for hes medicine maintenance but I can not, because the money intended for hes medicine I spend it to my diggers daily salary. To make a details my uncle at that time have 3rd stage cancer for big intestine, the doctor said it's 60% survival, but the operation did not push thru cause out of budget although they have work but not enough by the help of friends and relatives the operation successful after a month. Without notice hes cancer spread faster, then 2-3months the cancer already spread, according to my untie hes always mentioned my name that I hope I can't forget him for medicine and if we get lucky for hes child future. Then before a month after hes dead, I was able to sleep at the house of my untie where hes life end. I had a dream that were talking as happy, then hes wife dreaming also watching me and my uncle very happy while talking. Then early morning my untie asking me if I had a dream about hes husband and I admit Yes I had. In short my dream and her dream are the same hehehe..so the lesson there don not make any PROMISES to a DEADLY person even how close you are cause he might not forget until the end of life.

Offline margaha

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 01:28:51 AM »

Margaha,

I believe that story, cause I have experience too. I made a promise to my uncle that I give him money for hes medicine maintenance but I can not, because the money intended for hes medicine I spend it to my diggers daily salary. To make a details my uncle at that time have 3rd stage cancer for big intestine, the doctor said it's 60% survival, but the operation did not push thru cause out of budget although they have work but not enough by the help of friends and relatives the operation successful after a month. Without notice hes cancer spread faster, then 2-3months the cancer already spread, according to my untie hes always mentioned my name that I hope I can't forget him for medicine and if we get lucky for hes child future. Then before a month after hes dead, I was able to sleep at the house of my untie where hes life end. I had a dream that were talking as happy, then hes wife dreaming also watching me and my uncle very happy while talking. Then early morning my untie asking me if I had a dream about hes husband and I admit Yes I had. In short my dream and her dream are the same hehehe..so the lesson there don not make any PROMISES to a DEADLY person even how close you are cause he might not forget until the end of life.

It could be because of that promise that is why we are having the same dreams Franke. I intend to fulfill the promises I made for his family and not only to them but for the living who are in dire need of help.

Jesus Christ

Offline franke

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 05:25:42 AM »

It could be because of that promise that is why we are having the same dreams Franke. I intend to fulfill the promises I made for his family and not only to them but for the living who are in dire need of help.

Yes margaha,

How I wish, one of this day or month n year. My case those time when he made appear to my dream I've got irk cause I'm getting sick if not me my baby and thanks for the help of my friend he gave me the protection, this time even they appeared in my dream I'm not affected anymore. The worst thing was he made a request thru albularyo, hes asking for a prayer in a big cross, so I have no choice but to go the big cross located at the center of cementery and calling hes name asking for hes forgiveness for the promise i made that does not fulfill.

Offline adrian

• Love is not a competition but I'm winning.
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2013, 04:56:49 AM »
Does daydreaming count?  ;D Cause dreams are all i have.
I'm sick of this fantasy that I'm caught in. Sometimes I would catch my self grinning and thinking of the things that I could have done, If only.  :P

Offline MTLcoins

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2016, 10:39:28 AM »
Hello Margaha,

Sorry to hear about your friend..It's a bit late to answer you regarding your dream...I know..But i thought of adding my opinion about your dream(i wrote a book on dream analysis a while ago)..Anyways, souls of our loved ones can come in our dreams sometimes to give us messages. Since he was smiling in your dream that means he's happy where he is.
Souls of those who has passed on can see us and hear our thoughts and feel our emotions from where they are. You can talk to them in your your heart and they'll hear you, just think of them they are right in front of you and talk to them. Occasionally souls come very close to us and when that happens you will for no reason at all start thinking of them and talk about them. their presence nearby ignites their memories in you of them. When that happens that means they are are nearby, they are here to pay you a visit.

We all come in this world with a return ticket back home and death is just that our time to leave the physical has come, we have accomplished what we are here for and it's time to go back home.

Pat

Offline PureHeart

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2016, 10:55:19 PM »
Hi MTL,

I have a dream also, maybe you can help me understand. I dreamed that I recovered gold bars and I been holding those in my hands. I found it near a creek buried in an eroded soil. While dreaming (or in my dream) I have sure those are gold bars, because I checked it a couple times. I'm still trying to figure out the location and compared it to our site because we're also operating near a creek. What could this mean?

Thanks and regards,
PH

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2016, 12:50:35 PM »
Hi MTL,

I have a dream also, maybe you can help me understand. I dreamed that I recovered gold bars and I been holding those in my hands. I found it near a creek buried in an eroded soil. While dreaming (or in my dream) I have sure those are gold bars, because I checked it a couple times. I'm still trying to figure out the location and compared it to our site because we're also operating near a creek. What could this mean?

Thanks and regards,
PH

Be careful not to confuse a conventional Dream with a Dream Vision.  Some times an alternate dimension element ( or spirit ) will impose knowledge on a person.  Often that happens at night when your mind is more open to a subtle contact.  A normal dream for humans looks very different to a Dream Vision.  Often in a Dream Vision, the element will gently awaken the person and just at that transition between sleep and being awake, a still image or what looks like an old movie, will play out in your vision, even though your eyes are still closed and the room is dark, you can see it.  Won't last very long, a few seconds at most.

I have had that for years now.  Most of the sites we have found, I was told about in advance, some times years in advance.  Always amazing to find them after the fact.  In each case the sites were 100% .

Z