Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 12345 times)

Offline PureHeart

Re: Dreams
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2016, 07:49:21 PM »
Thank you Zobex. That is very helpful.

Cheers,
PH

Offline ienveni

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 10:42:56 AM »
lately i had a dream of my grandparents from my mother's side..... they are both happy.... i can even still remember their faces and have a clear detail of their smiles. i talked to them and asked how are they doing. the said they are happy.... but to my surprise they told me not to dig on the spot that i wanted to operate, they said that there's nothing there... they said it was own by some spanish name.... something like La Valencia..... then they told me to dig where the tall grass grows (kugon) in bisaya.... anybody have experience this kind of dream? i have read that most dreams are product of our subconscious mind. i have my mind on doing operation on my grandparents' land, but i have never thought of bothering them like asking for them for help ... is this a warning? or the opposite? because if there's nothing there then how come someone owns it? or they just want to prevent me from disturbing spirits and entities. glad to hear your thoughts on this one.... thanks

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2017, 06:26:27 AM »
You wrote below; because if there's nothing there then how come someone owns it?

That's a crazy question. If it's a private property don't you think someone is supposed to own that? All private property is owned by 'someone' so I really don't understand why you're asking that question.

TW

lately i had a dream of my grandparents from my mother's side..... they are both happy.... i can even still remember their faces and have a clear detail of their smiles. i talked to them and asked how are they doing. the said they are happy.... but to my surprise they told me not to dig on the spot that i wanted to operate, they said that there's nothing there... they said it was own by some spanish name.... something like La Valencia..... then they told me to dig where the tall grass grows (kugon) in bisaya.... anybody have experience this kind of dream? i have read that most dreams are product of our subconscious mind. i have my mind on doing operation on my grandparents' land, but i have never thought of bothering them like asking for them for help ... is this a warning? or the opposite? because if there's nothing there then how come someone owns it? or they just want to prevent me from disturbing spirits and entities. glad to hear your thoughts on this one.... thanks

Offline ienveni

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2017, 08:58:17 AM »
they owned the land its few hectares of coconut farm... on the hill side  there was a big stone marker shaped like a chair facing to the rising sun on morning time which my uncle broke down to pcs and started to dig underneath...... too bad i was late to document all the Japanese markings around the stone, and the freaking guy stopped a 2ft (frustrating)  >:( ..... that's what puzzled me .... they said ''don't dig in there, there's nothing there, someone already owned it, they stated a Spanish name (sounds like la valencia) that owns ''it''..... dig on the spot where the tall grass grows''

till now i keep on thinking what was the ''it'' that they referred to..... Maybe i'll find the answers once i started to operate

or maybe they don't want me to operate i guess....  ??? ??? ???

Offline Yojuyo

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2017, 03:26:17 PM »
Its summer time.  The best time to operate.
Good luck.
" One FAILURE doens' t matter in the great scheme of life."