Author Topic: Need Comments..  (Read 14409 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

Need Comments..
« on: August 27, 2012, 05:24:19 PM »
This was a Photo taken yesterday,..We just need some opinions if this was a Real or a Fake..
Does anyone of you Brothers in Arms Encounter this kind of Items..Within South Cotabato Area..

Average Length = 15.60 cm
Average Width   =   5.85 cm
Thickness           =   3.80 cm

15.60 x 5.85 x 3.80 = 346.788 x ( 19.3) = 6693.0083 / 1000 = 6.6 kg.

Note...The value was different to the actual weighing due to assay testing of the first buyer,..And certain amount of grams
was been taken,..

Offline Janner

Re: Need Comments..
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 06:00:35 PM »
FAKE !

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 06:04:02 PM »
 :)..Thanks for the Advice Janner.,..Im Relieved,..I just send word to my Associates to cut the said transactions....

Offline Janner

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 06:13:29 PM »
if you had bothered to look up Burma you would have obtained all the info you need,
the "Union of Burma" was not formed until 1947, thats 3 yrs after the war and also the wording on the Bar "Arakan" means
"National Army" also not formed until after 1947.......

then again its what i expected.... ;)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 08:58:38 PM »
Did you bring any of the shavings to the lab or pawn shop for testing?
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 02:55:37 AM »
if you had bothered to look up Burma you would have obtained all the info you need,
the "Union of Burma" was not formed until 1947, thats 3 yrs after the war and also the wording on the Bar "Arakan" means
"National Army" also not formed until after 1947.......

then again its what i expected.... ;)
Burma Gold has 3 Stars and not 5 Stars as shown. Click on the Link below to see some picture, posted by someone we know.

http://www.deepasiare.com/dare_album_files/gold_on_scale03x500.jpg
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 02:57:21 AM by t_hunter44 »

Offline ZOBEX

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 05:17:29 AM »
The "Burma" refinery has a long checkered past.  This was a British operation that ran in co-operation with the USG from at least the mid 1930's.  The United States Federal Reserve Bank network (private banks owned by a predominately British but also European consortium) exported AMERICAN earthly sourced gold and European sourced gold to the British refinery operation.  Under Roosevelt in the 1930's the USA EXPORTED up to 1,000 metric tons of gold per month.  The gold was replaced with contracts, stock holdings, government guarantees and such.  This has been the basis of the Federal Reserve Bank system ever since it's creation.  This exported gold was reprocessed and remarked.  Much of it was done into "Burma" bars.  The Burma refinery never stopped, it operated Before, During and After WW2.  During the 1930's Japan was an active and trusted partner in the European banking system of disbanding the gold standard and going to the mixed assets system (gold was stored in Japan)  The gold was placed into a common pool, each participating world government then held a receipt for deposit into this pool.  The national identity of each member's gold was erased in remelt.  As to what marks may or may not have been used Post WW2, that is really fuzzy.

As for this bar, the cut looks completely fake to my eye.  Fake cut, fake bar.  The quickest test for a bar, in particular the 6.2's, is to bend one.  Real gold is very soft and a 6.2 is easy to bend.  Pick the bar up and smack it on some hard object like a cement floor or steel post or such.  The corners will bend and if hit on a really hard surface like a hard cement floor or railroad rail, the bar will bend.  If it doe not bend and it stings your hand when you strike it on a hard object, the bar is fake.  If there is a stack of bars, smack one bar against another.

If you like dramatics or want to screw with the peoples minds, you can shoot a bar.  Did that once with some people who were trying to sell a stack of gold plated brass 6.2's.  I got pissed so I shot one with a .45 .  Had it been real gold it would have splashed a large gouge in the bar.  Being brass the bullet ricocheted off and left minor gouge.  That settled the negations real fast.

Z

Offline zeeker

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 10:41:36 AM »
If you like dramatics or want to screw with the peoples minds, you can shoot a bar.  Did that once with some people who were trying to sell a stack of gold plated brass 6.2's.  I got pissed so I shot one with a .45 .  Had it been real gold it would have splashed a large gouge in the bar.  Being brass the bullet ricocheted off and left minor gouge.  That settled the negations real fast.

Z

i like this one, very fast test indeed  ;D
continue the journey

Offline carter

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 01:30:57 PM »

Z

i like this one, very fast test indeed  ;D

This is incredible way of testing....  ;D ;D ;D 

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 12:24:12 PM »
Thanks for all the Information ..Sir Tony,..tomorrow our associates will cut a small portion for assay,..Whatever the result is i will just post it... :)

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 01:06:34 PM »
But what really confuse me,..The Word Arakan Yoma...Because the place really exist,..It seems a bit question to me,..How they know that word?,..They undergo certain research...Just a question,..for an opinion..Thanks

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 09:49:46 PM »
Just like this one,,,

BENT.... :D :D ;D ;) ;)
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

t_hunter44

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012, 02:09:40 AM »
       Looking at the posted photos of the alleged gold bars, it shows that it was partially cut, to take samples for assay. The question that comes to mind is, why didn't the prospective buyer come back to buy the gold if the assay was Positive, yep,my elementary deduction, the assay was Negative and that was the reason the first prospective buyer did not come back to buy the gold and if you say otherwise, give me a logical  explanation.

Offline KIZUNA

• Bonds of Friendships - kizuna
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2012, 09:03:37 AM »

Looking at the posted photos of the alleged gold bars, it shows that it was partially cut, to take samples for assay. The question that comes to mind is, why didn't the prospective buyer come back to buy the gold if the assay was Positive, yep,my elementary deduction, the assay was Negative and that was the reason the first prospective buyer did not come back to buy the gold and if you say otherwise, give me a logical  explanation.

--Bullseye!!!

and just as one couldn't care less about hygiene, they can take a bite on the gold literally just like the olympic champs do....
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

KZN

Offline NORTHSTAR

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 12:39:18 PM »
Thanks for all the Information and Opinions...I Really Appreciate it..GOD BLESS US ALL...I sent word already to cut off the said transaction,..
 :) :) :)