Author Topic: GOLDEN BUDHA and COINS  (Read 13597 times)

Offline troubleshooter

GOLDEN BUDHA and COINS
« on: August 28, 2012, 06:30:07 AM »
this pictures were taken last week here in puerto princesa city, i would like to ask from the members to identify the GOLDEN BUDHA's AGE AND OTHERS related identifications together with COINS. thanks so much.

TROUBLESHOOTER
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline Janner

Re: GOLDEN BUDHA and COINS
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 06:56:48 AM »
well firstly this is posted in the wrong place....no doubt it will be moved...
The so called Buddha is not a chinese idol, but looks more Indian in style.
the coins are US by the look of them and typical of the WWII era, not a lot of value i would say.
 the idol/statuette..what do you think its made of ??

DINDO BAYAUA

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 07:13:50 AM »
Accordingly, that Indian Idol was tested to be of 14K Gold. Very very good find.

Offline troubleshooter

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 04:04:48 PM »
it was mortgaged by the finder for 1,000,000 pesos, positively tested 14k with the weight 3.7 kilos, the basement of that indian idol is a box and contained treasure maps. will post another find sooner.

no problem to move this to proper place by the moderator.

thanks so much.

Troubleshooter
"we seek the truth" "no one is above the law, the law maybe harsh but it is the law"

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 09:00:47 PM »
That's not even a Buddah and I seriously doubt its gold. Looks like one of those Indian Goddess statues you can buy in any souvenir shop for $10.

Those kinds of fake silver coins are being sold all over Manila on any street corner.

TW

rey_ordonio

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 06:06:54 PM »
in our site acrording to my brother they found alot of gold bars and buddhas cement.. the buddhas they have dfferent sizes, the small buddha height is around 10inches and 6inches of width.. the two buddha size are 3fts and 4fts in height.. the gold bars are in the original sizes according to my bro..  but before that, they saw a 1st head of horse 2 saddle 3 the whole horse standard size...

Offline Janner

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 09:11:54 PM »
in our site acrording to my brother they found alot of gold bars and buddhas cement.. the buddhas they have dfferent sizes, the small buddha height is around 10inches and 6inches of width.. the two buddha size are 3fts and 4fts in height.. the gold bars are in the original sizes according to my bro..  but before that, they saw a 1st head of horse 2 saddle 3 the whole horse standard size...

now you had better provide pictures to back up this post....sounds to good to be true... ;)

t_hunter44

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 10:53:37 PM »
Just curious, since when did a Guest be able to Post in the Forum?

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • Southeast Asia Maritime Foundation
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 05:14:16 PM »

As far as I know a Guest can't post here.
TW

t_hunter44

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 07:22:42 PM »
    rey_ordonios initial post says GUEST and I checked the Members List and he is not there either. His claim of a find is rather intriguing but then he will have to be a member before he can post and if he can read my post, I suggest that you rey_ordonio become a Member in this Forum to get the Full Benefits of a Member.

Offline margaha

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 08:01:33 PM »

this could be true, rey posted this in our facebook group. He posted their activity on the site. Maybe for security reason he cannot provide pictures...
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ

Offline carter

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 09:15:29 PM »
Check this... rey_ordonio is from Davao... and He posted pics in Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/groups/pinoythunters/

Offline curscute

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2012, 07:22:30 AM »
this pictures were taken last week here in puerto princesa city, i would like to ask from the members to identify the GOLDEN BUDHA's AGE AND OTHERS related identifications together with COINS. thanks so much.

TROUBLESHOOTER

If it's a 14K Gold then maybe that is real.... I have a friend who knows some old local tribes (natives) who posses old Jewelries from their ancestors, he said that those jewelries are made up of 14K (made of Phil. Gold) 

just to give example an old woman wearing a native jewelry...

Offline curscute

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2012, 07:27:41 AM »
it was mortgaged by the finder for 1,000,000 pesos, positively tested 14k with the weight 3.7 kilos, the basement of that indian idol is a box and contained treasure maps. will post another find sooner.

no problem to move this to proper place by the moderator.

thanks so much.

Troubleshooter

the price of 1 M is too high, I range it between 100K to 200K Max.

Offline margaha

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2012, 07:40:13 AM »

As far as I know a Guest can't post here.
TW

I talked to rey ordonio regarding this, he said he deleted his account here. He badly needs your advice, but he was cut off. Actually their was an incident in there site, his fellow got sick and they were afraid now. They found a 24ft by 24 ft compartment below a water fall just below a man made lake. They don't know what to do how to deal with traps and poisons.
Give Me your hand. No matter what deeds you have done, I will alight upon you.

Jesus Christ